Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m wondering what are some likes and dislikes regarding cock rings.

Do you like it when your sexual partner is wearing a cock ring (or multiple rings)? Or do you not like it?

And why do you like it, or why not? I’m genuinely curious, as I’ve been really getting into them lately, but not sure why.

Reactions: 1119457
D

deleted15682271

I like them for myself and for others. My wife likes it when I wear one as well. Ball positioning is fun with them as well.

ibex231

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I like anything that helps him be as hard as possible, and don’t care if that means a cock ring. I don’t understand the really elaborate ones - if it’s doing it’s job the cock should be in a hole, so I don’t really care what it looks like and would rather he spend his money getting his unruly public hair groomed than investing in elaborate dragon themed cock rings.

dikje1

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I like anything that helps him be as hard as possible, and don’t care if that means a cock ring. I don’t understand the really elaborate ones - if it’s doing it’s job the cock should be in a hole, so I don’t really care what it looks like and would rather he spend his money getting his unruly public hair groomed than investing in elaborate dragon themed cock rings.
Good point! Thanks for sharing.

D

deleted814719

Turned 69yo earlier this year. I've used a cock ring several times in the last few months while fucking my wife. It DOES help me get/stay harder and she approves. That's all I need and the primary reason to wear one.

Andrew Himeros

Cherished Member
Media
My girlfriend loves when I wear one because I feel larger and harder. We even have a little "game" where she can choose which cock ring from my collection (check my profile for pictures) I should wear for the day. It is a lot of fun and it is also an intimate private thing between us that makes our relationship stronger.

rbi99

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
While I love wearing a cock ring when making love to my wife, I have found that I prefer the simplest of them over the heavy duty metal ones I also have. When having sex with her I wear my 1/2" wide leather adjustable ring around my cock and balls. Heavy metal looks great, but it takes up space on your shaft and can interfere with my wife when she is stroking and going down on me. The little leather adjustable keeps me hard as a rock and does just as good a job of making my PONR more intense. I also love wearing my leather ball stretcher as well. Usually the 2" wide one. The farther my balls are being stretched, the more intense and long lasting my orgasms are. My wife knows when she has me in her mouth and I am about to cum, but don't right away, that she is about to get a special treat when I do. I am extremely blessed that my wife loves for me to cum in her mouth.

Attachments

Reactions: dikje1 and 1XLPkg