Partnering With The Pi

aieaguy50

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Part 1: The deal

The plaque on the door was tarnished and one could barely make out the writing: Ted Lee, Private Investigative Services. A small desk lamp provided the only illumination, as the dingy skylight was displaying the overcast day outside. Ted was hunched over his clutter desk, going over the rolodex of previous clients for the past 5 years. His white sleeveless t-shirt and tight khakis were already clinging to his skin. With the air conditioning unit on the fritz again, the whole office, tiny as it was, reeked of sweat and deodorant. The wad of unwashed clothes piled on the overstuffed leather love seat gave off a hint of semen, probably from those nights spend alone here fighting off his frustration and need for relief.

Up to three months ago, business was fairly brisk and he had a bankroll, and then some. The last active case changed all that, almost in a blink of an eye. Now there were no calls and regular clients did not return his calls. These were desperate time, to put it mildly.

A sharp rap on the door, followed by a gush of hot air, brought Ted out of his depressed stupor. TJ Delfino let himself in and plopped half his ass on the edge of the desk. He and Ted met at the Training Academy during their rookie year with NYPD. TJ took to the job with great success, having the looks, personality and skills to master policing. He made detective after less than five years, and was being groomed for higher positions within the department. Ted, on the other hand, became disenchanted with the rigid military structure and ethnic ass-kissing that permeated the organization, and left after a year on the beat. He finished his AA degree in Criminal Justice and took out a license for private investigation. He found the work generally rewarding, sometimes sordid, but always providing the income he needed to maintain his low-maintenance lifestyle.

TJ had that sleepy-eyed look that always made one think of seductive “bedroom eyes”, matched by a slight stubble on his lower half of his face. Not unexpectedly, he was a gym fanatic, buff but not a muscle-head like some of his compatriots on the force. Being on plainclothes duty all the time now allowed him to dress in street jock fashion His open denim shirt with cut off sleeves showed off his well-developed guns. A grungy “wifebeater” undershirt was stretched over well-developed pecs, and hinted at nipple jewelry underneath. A pair of frayed skinny faded jeans provided peeks in strategic areas, most prominently the crotch tear that offered a teasing view of his left nut and blond fuzz. Unlaced hi tops completed his undercover costume.

His ass sort of grinded on the desk, leaning toward Ted, as he let his left hand run down his outlined cock.

“Teddy, my boy”, TJ started out, knowing how Ted hated being referred by that nickname, and more so by the “boy” putdown. “Things aren’t buzzing in this joint like it used to, huh?”, as if he didn’t already know the situation.

Ted’s response was to push back on his desk chair, arms behind his head, exposing his soaked pits. His khaki slacks were already unbuttoned and slightly unzipped to offer his body heat some escape, and he purposely spread them wider. He was always commando and this was obvious in the damp bulge that protruded from his left side.

TJ took up the response by placing his right hand on Ted’s knee, just below the outlined cock. He looked Ted in the eye, just an inch away from his face.

“I think I can help you out here, maybe get things rolling again for your business. Of course, I’d get something out of it for my job, so it ain’t all charity. Interested?”

aieaguy50

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Part 2: [Three months earlier] Ted’s narrative

I had a message asking me to call a Brandon Mills at the Teens Building Foundation. The subsequent meeting with Brandon was to be a turning point in my private investigator’s career, something I regretted to this day. Essentially I was being asked to investigate if the Foundation’s program director , Matthew Asuncion, was having illicit contacts with the organization’s target population, single-parent teen males, and if his behavior was counter to the Foundation’s goal of developing healthy youngsters into upstanding young men through sports and counseling in the designated community centers throughout the city. The board of directors had a strong fundamental religious standard, and viewed their success as resulting in straight moral boys who would marry and procreate. There was no room for deviation from this position, and anyone (staff or participant) not adhering to this standard was immediately removed from the program.

I was left to develop my own strategy to provide foolproof evidence of any misconduct by the program director. After discreetly talking to staff and some of the program graduates, I devised a plan to bait Matthew into an uncompromising position, as my information was pretty strong that the director’s pattern of behavior was predictable. Through his personnel assistant Jerry, I found that Matt would write off monthly massage sessions on company funds, and tended use different male masseurs only once, to avoid any connections to this irregular activity.

Soon after, I managed to have Jerry hire me for his boss’next session, presenting forged credentials as a CPT in New York State. The massages usually occurred in the physical therapy room, a private spacious area with a shower, set aside to treat sports related injuries to the teen participants. The appointment was set for 8:00 in the evening Wednesday, after all activity ended and staff left.

I came in early to set up the table and prepare myself for my part. I actually had done some sports and deep tissue massage, as one of my college electives, so I was comfortable in acting the role of masseur. The lights seemed unusually bright, but playing with the switches did not dim them. After laying the oils, sheet and towel out, I stripped down and pulled a pair of thin white unlined running briefs from my bag. Looking at myself in the wall mirror, I was proud that I had maintained my physique, even though I was turning 31 in a few months. My toned body only sprouted wiry black hair in the pits and groin region. The tanning booth at my gym provided a nice even glow to my skin, unbroken by any tan line. My flaccid four inches prominently peeked out at the bottom edge of the flimsy short shorts, and I hoped not to let it get out of control. Yeah, I’m “a grower, not a shower”.

I heard the door open and slam shut with a locking click, and turned around to greet Matt, who seemed less than cordial in demeanor. He was a tall, somewhat heavyset middle-aged guy of mixed Asian-Hispanic background, with features that one could describe as “daddy handsome”. He had on a tank top and sweat pants that he immediately removed and dropped on the chair. He stepped into the shower and started lathering himself.

“You, get over here and get my backside. Didn’t Jerry tell you the procedure?”, sounding displeased at the delay.

“Name’s Ted, sir”, as I hopped into the shower and began with his shoulders. As I reached below the waist, I stopped, but was immediately reprimanded to continue down. As I rubbed beneath his hairy butt cheeks, I detected a thrusting action and let my middle finger slide down and probe his hole. Suddenly the water was turned off and he turned around, running his eyes up and down my wet body. Of course, my shorts were now totally transparent, and this blatant state caused a stirring movement. Think it had grown another couple more inches that were now on display.

Matt grabbed a towel and dried off, plopping on his stomach on the table. I quickly followed suit, but felt I should leave my wet shorts on, see-through as they were. I started my message with his legs, dripping oil on each and pushing up to his thighs. As I leaned into his feet, I could feel his toes pressing and maneuvering into my groin and teasing my cock. When I moved on his backside, he had his arm at the edge of the table and immediately groped my fully erect eight-inch cock that was now pointing outside of the shorts. This went for the other side too. At this point, it took all my efforts not to shoot a load right there. Finally moving to the head position, I bent over to do his neck and shoulders. I felt Matt pull down my shorts and spreading my cheeks, followed by a couple fingers moving around my exposed hole. At this point, he raised his head and immediately engulf my entire 8 inches in one swift move. I needed to act fast before I blew my weeklong supply of jism.

[Confession time: Until today, I actually have had limited male-on-male contact, unless you count the rubdowns, we gave each other in that college massage class. At that time, I found myself enjoying the touching, but sadly it never went into erogenous zones.

I have dated and got to “third base” with some women at bar pickups, but I found myself turned off by the expectation that we had to end up in my bed just to please them. So, my interaction with the opposite sex has tended to be more for social purposes.]

upload_2019-8-12_21-29-21.png

Reactions: Touya90