Partner's Brother

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_Miltie Orgasmic, Nov 23, 2010.

1. D_Miltie Orgasmic

D_Miltie Orgasmic New Member

I'm in a bad place. My partner is 50 and his brother is 45 -- my age. "Ben" is bigger than my partner - over 6.5' tall, blond, and very much a hunk. When he and his wife come over and are drinking, "Ben" asks me to go for a walk on the farm. My partner is a big guy -- 9" x 6" -- and when "Ben" is drinking, his cock gets hard. He's at least as big as his brother --from what I can see, probably bigger. I'm totally turned on. I don't think he means to turn me on but I'm completely confused. I've been with my partner for over 20 years and have always been attracted to "Ben". I could never take a chance and take advantage of "Ben" when he's drunk but lately I'm thinking more and more about him and am crazy to "see" his cock. I'm nuts, I know...but, has anyone else had this kind of experience?

2. mplsingleguy

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    tell your partner that you are attracted to his brother (because you're human and "Ben" is handsome) and maybe he'll be up for a threesome...

OR maybe not.

Bottom line is that you're honest with your partner, and you show him that you're having the feelings from a purely physical nature before you are having to lie something that secretly happened. Maybe there are similarities between your partner and "Ben" that strengthens the attraction???

At least in my mind, if you are able to confide in your long time partner you are removing some of the power of the temptation- while you do introduce the emotions of the idea (if he's completely unaware of it) you could also draw him into the process of helping you mentally diffuse the attraction to your 'brother-in-law-" a married man who doesn't share the attraction to you and can't do anything with you with placing his own relationship with his wife and brother in significant jeapordy.

If you have a strong and stable committed relationship I'd think he'd understand your attraction as "forbidden fruit" and it will help draw you together.

3. D_Miltie Orgasmic

Mpls... I think you nailed it. You're right. There are a lot of similarities between them and I can be honest with him. He knows that I find "Ben" attractive --- what worries me is that I want so badly to "see" him. I've even thought about raiding his underwear drawer.

I know..."get some help". :cool:

BTW, the thought of a three-way is appealing but it ain't gonna happen!

4. Deanboy73

Deanboy73 Active Member

Albums:
    I'm sure this happens to alot of people, they just don't talk about it- well some do, but in my circle of friends the majority of them don't- I personally would not take a chance on that- with him being your partner's brother and married- it sounds like he has known you for a very long time, and he might have meant to turn you on ( drinking is just an excuse to do crazy things for some )- many guys like to do that, big flirts, but nothing else. Then again I don't know the full story, just can say I had something similar happen with my cousins, but I never acted on it, just left it at fantasy- I always thought about the consequences later, and it wasn't worth it for me lol :redface:

5. XXLJohn1955

XXLJohn1955 New Member

Albums:
    Gotta agree with Dean. Better to leave it as a fantasy. He obviously likes you - maybe he wishes there could be more, but you'd better off in the long run turning this into sex with your partner. BTW, Dean...you're hot.

6. D_Kitten_Kaboodle

D_Kitten_Kaboodle Account Disabled

After 20 yrs together you totally know and understand your partner, as does he...you. You pretty much already know how he would respond if you were to let him know your feelings. Some partners really appreciate total honesty...some have such a jealous streak the mere mention would turn ugly. (There there are those in the middle, that could go either way, depending on the day of the week...LOL.)

I've always said communication is vital to a healty relationship, but sometimes fantasies are better left unsaid. Only you know where you stand with your 20 yr commitment. Tell him, be open and frank and he understands...gets hot and you have terrific sex together. Or tell him and he never wants you to be near his brother again.

Flip a coin if you are still unsure of his reaction, but after this long...you know what you should do. Good luck :)

Fancy

(you didn't ask for a girl's opinion I know...but a relationship is a relationship regardless of gender. I speak from experience having been in a 20+ yr one myself.)

7. D_Kitten_Kaboodle

D_Kitten_Kaboodle Account Disabled

Oh, damn! Forgot to mention .... if you are really attracted to him and think he might be attracted in the slighted to you.... I'd either bring your partner along on the farm walks or forego them completely... That could be just the fuel needed to get a fire started. Just stating the obvious there....

Fancy

8. D_Miltie Orgasmic

Fancy, what a great message. Of course your opinion matters -- the advice of a woman is no less valuable than any man's.... congratulations on 20+ years with your man. You're gorgeous -- inside and out.

9. D_Miltie Orgasmic

Thanks XXL -- always a fan of yours.

10. XXLJohn1955

XXLJohn1955 New Member

Albums:
    Thanks little buddy. Truth be told, I once saw my ex-wife's little brother riding the tractor in a pair of blue jean cut-offs. His balls and tight ass were showin and all I could think about the next 4 years was pluggin his pink hole. Nothing ever happened, but I spent many nights filling my ex while thinking about him.

I don't think there's anything wrong with thinking about it but like Fancy said, you best be very careful.

11. B_curiousme01

B_curiousme01 New Member

If you really love your partner, remember that your fascination is for his BROTHER! The saying of "blood is thicker than water" is true in almost every situation. They have had a lifelong relationship that is family based and they will always care for each other. Be very careful or you might hurt yourself and them, badly.

Draft saved Draft deleted