partners compliments

ShannonH

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Was with a girl who was in a poly relationship, who just couldn't stop touching it after the first time I took it out, and put it away, and just said "dear god you're big" and the like over and over, and kept touching it through my jeans later at some inappropriately public times. She tried to deepthroat me and just choked on it, and I couldn't fit in any position but missionary with her knees spread wide apart, so it really could have been better.

We stopped seeing each other a year ago when I got serious with someone else, but she still talks to me every week or so to either ask "how's the girlfriend" or just to say "I'm horny as fuck."

Ekwhipt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i do like it. i have been asked "how did you get so lucky with that big dick" and been told "you are almost too long" and "damn, you are hung like a horse." i also have found that if i am lasting too long for a woman that she can often make me finish with a big orgasm by masturbating herself and telling me she loves watching me stroke my huge cock right in front of her face. i guess everyone has an achilles heel. That one is mine.

amy_246

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Asked a guy if I could measure his penis. Measuring it with my hands I knew it was 9 maybe 10 inches. Just curious. He was happy to comply!

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It is extremely irritating when they keep saying it. It's nice when they mention it a couple of times and move on. In my experience, most women I have been with simply didn't talk about penis size.

D

deleted730192

My girlfriend has mentioned the girth of my head, saying, "I can barely fit it in my mouth!" That was nice.

ncnicem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Have enjoyed those comments as well over the years. Things like "your penis is really thick - good practice I guess!", "no one has ever touched me there before", "I never thought size mattered before this", "So deep" is nice, a funny memory after sex one time. Had fun on a secluded little beach and we were walking back after that. She was walking 'gingerly' and I asked if she was okay. She smiled and said "You're not a small guy you know!"

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Any compliment during sex is hot. Comments about the dick are always welcome. But what I like the most are the whispers in the ear or while moaning saying that you're hot... Damn, drives me crazy :tongue2:

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'd rather they just showed their enjoyment...and realized that my cock is just a part of me. I'd rather they loved all of me, and not just my cock.

Shackleford

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'd rather they just showed their enjoyment...and realized that my cock is just a part of me. I'd rather they loved all of me, and not just my cock.

Happily, I get the best of both worlds there with an adoring wife who is also quite cock-appreciative.

I'll never forget the first time she complimented my rod. We had just started getting serious and sexual, and one time we're on the bed fooling around naked and she goes off on this little speech about how good I was for her. She's saying things like, "You really respect me," and "You didn't try to rush things," and so forth, then out of nowhere she finishes off with, "...and that DICK!!!"

She also wrote me a note one time as part of a pre-marriage couples encounter where she listed various things she found sexy about me. I don't recall the exact words but one sentence was something along the lines of "your eyes, your smile, your tan in the summertime...and the size of a certain something we'll not mention here. :) " I was fighting a hard-on the rest of the day.