partners compliments

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by SR_Judi_N_DesSkys, Sep 23, 2011.

1. SR_Judi_N_DesSkys

SR_Judi_N_DesSkys New Member

Does anyone else like really it when your partner compliments your cock during sex? any memorable reactions?

2. D_Pokin Joe Frazier

D_Pokin Joe Frazier New Member

Yes who does not everybody loves complements an as men we love them when it's about or DICKS.

3. ShannonH

Gold Member

Albums:
    Was with a girl who was in a poly relationship, who just couldn't stop touching it after the first time I took it out, and put it away, and just said "dear god you're big" and the like over and over, and kept touching it through my jeans later at some inappropriately public times. She tried to deepthroat me and just choked on it, and I couldn't fit in any position but missionary with her knees spread wide apart, so it really could have been better.

We stopped seeing each other a year ago when I got serious with someone else, but she still talks to me every week or so to either ask "how's the girlfriend" or just to say "I'm horny as fuck."

4. Ekwhipt

Ekwhipt Member

Albums:
    i do like it. i have been asked "how did you get so lucky with that big dick" and been told "you are almost too long" and "damn, you are hung like a horse." i also have found that if i am lasting too long for a woman that she can often make me finish with a big orgasm by masturbating herself and telling me she loves watching me stroke my huge cock right in front of her face. i guess everyone has an achilles heel. That one is mine.

5. SR_Judi_N_DesSkys

SR_Judi_N_DesSkys New Member

this one just happened: told me that every time we start, she has a doubt in her mind that it will fit. definitely an ego boost and turn on

6. B_enzia35

B_enzia35 New Member

A girth cock like that? Nah...:wink:

7. amy_246

amy_246 New Member

Asked a guy if I could measure his penis. Measuring it with my hands I knew it was 9 maybe 10 inches. Just curious. He was happy to comply!

8. pcghabsy

Gold Member

Albums:
    It is extremely irritating when they keep saying it. It's nice when they mention it a couple of times and move on. In my experience, most women I have been with simply didn't talk about penis size.

9. cd1985

cd1985 Member

Albums:
    My girlfriend has mentioned the girth of my head, saying, "I can barely fit it in my mouth!" That was nice.

10. Shackleford

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    A woman after my own heart....

11. ncnicem

ncnicem Member

Have enjoyed those comments as well over the years. Things like "your penis is really thick - good practice I guess!", "no one has ever touched me there before", "I never thought size mattered before this", "So deep" is nice, a funny memory after sex one time. Had fun on a secluded little beach and we were walking back after that. She was walking 'gingerly' and I asked if she was okay. She smiled and said "You're not a small guy you know!"

12. B_Nia88

B_Nia88 New Member

it is my duty to compliment his cock because he is the one making me feel like a queen.

13. B_625girth

B_625girth New Member

I hate it when a woman compliments my cock during sex and leaves me out.

14. amy_246

amy_246 New Member

Looks like you get measured alot!

15. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Any compliment during sex is hot. Comments about the dick are always welcome. But what I like the most are the whispers in the ear or while moaning saying that you're hot... Damn, drives me crazy :tongue2:

16. littlepenis

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i enjoy the compliments my fingers and tongue elicit. "I never knew you could do *that* with just a tongue" was one of my favorites. my cock usually doesn't get comments, obviously.

17. art

art
    Gold Member

I'd rather they just showed their enjoyment...and realized that my cock is just a part of me. I'd rather they loved all of me, and not just my cock.

18. B_Nia88

B_Nia88 New Member

awww i never knew boys were so sensitive.

19. rob_just_rob

Gold Member

Depends. A compliment is nice, but if she keeps harping on the point, it can get annoying, and makes me wonder whether she says the same things to every guy she's with. Yes, I'm cynical.

20. Shackleford

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Happily, I get the best of both worlds there with an adoring wife who is also quite cock-appreciative.

I'll never forget the first time she complimented my rod. We had just started getting serious and sexual, and one time we're on the bed fooling around naked and she goes off on this little speech about how good I was for her. She's saying things like, "You really respect me," and "You didn't try to rush things," and so forth, then out of nowhere she finishes off with, "...and that DICK!!!"

She also wrote me a note one time as part of a pre-marriage couples encounter where she listed various things she found sexy about me. I don't recall the exact words but one sentence was something along the lines of "your eyes, your smile, your tan in the summertime...and the size of a certain something we'll not mention here. :) " I was fighting a hard-on the rest of the day.

Draft saved Draft deleted