Partner's numbers

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Um, sweetie... it's not such much about insecurity (i couldn't care less, as i'm the best they've had (or will) )... nor the male bravado... in fact... MOST MEN tone the number down and vehemently lie about the total.... or if a bit older... give some figure like (in the last 7 years ...only 3... ).

Umm sweetie,yeah right!
No it's certainly not about male bravado!
Point of fact,seandelevan was talking about women lying, about their numbers.Not all men are so dishonest they have to lie,and if theyr'e a bit older,say umm 37,they should know better.
I wonder who told you,that you were the best they ever had?
Now that sounds like a lie, some very young girl told ya'! imho.Besides why should someones numbers, be a big deal anyway? If your'e saying you dont judge a person by their numbers,you aren't being truthful,if you're asking,you are judging.
cigarbabe:saevil:

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think it is important to be honest about how many lovers one has had if you are in a serious relationship. If I have a one night stand or date someone for a couple of weeks, then probably not because it's not a serious relationship.
My most recent ex. and I talked about this honestly and frankly. She was nervous to tell me that she had been with a lot of men. I just laughed and said "excellent!". I stopped counting somewhere in the 70s range and that was a few years back so I would guess that its about a hundred now. When I told her this she said that wasn't surprised and that it didn't bother her. I don't care how many men a woman has been with before. That has no bearing on my thoughts of her as a person.

B_cigarbabe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Bravo for you goodwood!
You are one of the few good men, who aren't bothered by something, that has no bearing on the here and now.
You slept with a hundred women/men?
So what! Move beyond those numbers, they have absolutely no bearing, on you as person, in a relationship today.
cigarbabe:saevil:

Sixofspades

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Usually I tell the truth but I did lie once. I was seeing this bookish girl and wanted to seem sensitive, so I spewed out a whole cock-and-bull story about not having found the right one yet. It's funny how 'the one' and 'holding off for that person' only seem to matter to certain people, whereas others are so completely rampant in their sexuality that not only does it not matter, but they also feverishly hope you're not looking for that in them.

gimme_another_inch

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A girl I was dating until a couple months ago told me she had sex with something like 15-20 boys while I was (and still am) at, sigh, less than five but let me tell you, as by experience she was ZERO, so, same old stuff, quality vs quantity...

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As far as Im concerned I havent and dont ask and I learned not to tell.

What was before was exactly that. Some people can deal with the truth and others cant. I wont lie but Iwont discuss it either.

Magicgayboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well, my last boyfriend had never been with anyone...I had...I told him this and we said we'd get around to discussing the specifics sometime, but in any case the relationship ended before we ever had that talk.

One question, right now I can more or less try to recall everyone and what I've done with them, but in 10, 15, 20 years...is that really going to be possible? Are middle-aged and older people really expected to be able to rattle off a list?

3664shaken

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
No woman on the face of this earth is going to tell the truth unless it's 2 or less.

While this blanket statement is not true, it has been my experience that a lot of women do seem to lie about this; of 9 very close GF's 6 of them have lied to their spouse/SO about the number. Of the three that didn’t lie, one was a virgin and, one had sex with only one guy, and the third had sex with 4 guys before her husband.

Many men do get intimidated when the number is rather large and most women know that if they wish to keep this partner they will put forward a number that seems reasonable. I also know of one person who got a divorce when her husband found out that she had led a rather wild life before they met, he simply could not handle the thought that his wife had slept with the amount of men she had.

I personally have a don't ask, don't tell policy, because the past is history IMHO, and I live for today and tomorrow. Besides, in all honesty I have no clue what the exact number is, I have never kept track.

seandelevan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
While this blanket statement is not true, it has been my experience that a lot of women do seem to lie about this; of 9 very close GF's 6 of them have lied to their spouse/SO about the number. Of the three that didn’t lie, one was a virgin and, one had sex with only one guy, and the third had sex with 4 guys before her husband.

Many men do get intimidated when the number is rather large and most women know that if they wish to keep this partner they will put forward a number that seems reasonable. I also know of one person who got a divorce when her husband found out that she had led a rather wild life before they met, he simply could not handle the thought that his wife had slept with the amount of men she had.

I personally have a don't ask, don't tell policy, because the past is history IMHO, and I live for today and tomorrow. Besides, in all honesty I have no clue what the exact number is, I have never kept track.

Thankyou

Linda Sue

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It depends on the partner. Women tend to claim fewer lovers than they have actually had. Some men want to know all the gory details, and a few can handle it. Others don't ask. I would surely be considered a slut, where a man with the same numbers would be considered only somewhat experienced.

The real incendiary question is about the size of past lover's penises!

Ed69

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have always been totally honest. In truth I broke up with one of my former partners because he lied about how many gals he had been with before me. I feel if he couldn't be honest with me about his past then what else would he hide from me.

I can't remember now the number you gave me.It does not matter to me.What is important is your love and commitment to our marriage.

Oh! and the fact that you sleep nude and let me snuggle your boobs every night!:smile:

Timbo5678

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I wish to quote the lyrics of a popular 1950s Broadway musical:

"I snarl, I hiss,
how can ignorance be compared to bliss,
I hope, I pray
for Hester to win just one more "A",
the sadder but wiser girl for me."

To me sex is purely recreational, and as such, I enjoy the game most with very experienced players of both sexes. They always know how to put a smile on face and in my voice.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
One question, right now I can more or less try to recall everyone and what I've done with them, but in 10, 15, 20 years...is that really going to be possible? Are middle-aged and older people really expected to be able to rattle off a list?

Gawd I hope not!

Anyone who is getting to know me learns pretty quickly that I have had (and still have) lots of sex with lots of people. I'm certain that anyone who would have an issue with that would not find me attractive, just as I'm certain that I'd exclude anyone who would use a word as judgmental and subjective as "promiscuous" in describing someone's sexual appetite.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My current partner knows how many previous partners I've had. It's a lot and I don't usually tell. She's also been with quite a few partners. So many that she's lost track. I only know how many I've been with because I have it written down. I don't give a shit how many guys she's been with (though I'm always interested to hear about her sexual past), and I'm not threatened by the possibility (though small) that some of them were better endowed than I am. I haven't asked and honestly don't care.