Partner's numbers

D

deleted3782

My last partner I asked, and I told. We were roughly comparable in numbers...and it was fun to hear about past experiences, sizes, and techniques. It never threatened me.

I do not, however, want to know how many guys he has been with since we broke up...which I'm sure is far more than I have. For some reason, that hurts.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I lost count long ago, so it doesn't really matter. I do tell people with whom I'm serious that I've been in recovery from sexual compulsion for the last 12 years and that I've been very sober for the last 7ish years or so.... That tests a relationship, let me tell ya.... I know when someone loves me when he can respect that kind of recovery and not run away like I'm some sort of circus freak.

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I never lie. I also never answer that question and I never ask.
Ultimately, it is irrelevant to the current relationship. Either one of us telling our partner's our histories does not make us safer. You can get an STD/I from one partner, using protection or not. Therefore, I tend to value those who are into regular testing, safer sex practices, and monogamy over some arbitrary number that means "too much". If the guy disagrees, he doesn't have to fuck me, and I say that too. :)

Linda Sue

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Women tend to undershare their real numbers, while men boast of numbers they never really achieved. It all depends on how much a lover wants to know and can handle. It can eat at even secure people, if you've had a wild, satisfying sex life before them...
Just human nature.