partners talking about ex's size?

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by D_N Flay Table, Jul 14, 2010.

1. D_N Flay Table

D_N Flay Table New Member

I don't have a problem with it. My girl told me her ex was 14" I Just had to roll my eyes and laugh at that one.
    Have you ever asked and been offended or bothered by it?

2. B_New End

B_New End New Member

I remember getting hot and bothered when my gf at the time told me she once sucked a guys dick just because he said he had nine inches (and did).

3. D_N Flay Table

Hahaha am I the only one that doesn't care?

4. B_New End

B_New End New Member

By hot and bothered.. I mean hard and horny.

5. D_N Flay Table

That's what I'm saying.

6. Pendlum

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I wouldn't care. It hasn't happened, but I'm fairly certain it would go something like this. "Why are we talking about this? I don't care about your ex."

7. longverythick

longverythick New Member

I always ask I want to know! They usually say 6". It doesn't hurt me if it was bigger than me though. I think its cool! Usually they don't mind, if they do then I know its not the right girl for me. She has to be comfortable and open with me.

8. blaquehorse

blaquehorse New Member

Albums:
    Longverythick, I'm a bit like you; i ussually want to know as much as possible. The more they tell, the hornier i get. Just the other day my girl told me one of her exs had a really hard cock. It did not bother me. I guess some people can roll with it.

9. petite

petite New Member

Albums:
    No one has ever asked me! I've voluntarily told TheBF that he has the largest one that I've ever had sex with (true) but I didn't think that was especially meaningful. He's the only big cocked guy I've ever had sex with who was really amazing at using it. All my best lovers were average sized before him.

I've had lovers tell me that they've had kinkier, wilder, more skilled lovers than me before, which I think is the same thing. TheBF only told me after I asked him specific details about his sex life before me. He didn't volunteer any info, and in fact he's obviously uncomfortable sharing information with me, but I think that's because I'm jealous and I'm self-conscious that he's been with women who could do things I couldn't do, and he doesn't want to encourage those feelings. He wouldn't lie to me when I ask him a direct question, but he tries his very best to be coy and very short with his answers. I like that he does that, that he's self-conscious about making me feel insecure or inferior in any way. I think it shows very good character and shows how sweetly he treats me.

#9 petite, Jul 14, 2010
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2010
  10. longverythick

longverythick New Member

Yeah I like to ask questions and I want her to ask me stuff, too, because it shows interest. If they don't want to ask, if they're not happy to answer or don't want to repeat themselves then forget it.

11. wallyj84

Gold Member

As everyone here knows, I'm very insecure about the size of my penis. Before, this insecurity manifested itself in me always asking partners about the size of their previous lovers.

I've only had one woman actually answer the question, though. She told me that she had been with this guy who was huge and she talked at length, pun intended, about his size. Interestingly enough, I wasn't turned on by this. I went totally flaccid and lost all interest in fucking her.

I don't ask that question anymore. As shocking as this might be, I'm actually far more secure about my penis and it's size than I used to be.

12. Attila the Hung

Attila the Hung Active Member

Albums:
    Some things are best left unsaid, and that is especially true concerning topics like these in my opinion. Some people obviously feel differently judging by the responses, but I am quite sure that most folks aren`t interested in hearing about how they measure up to their partners exes.

13. longverythick

longverythick New Member

I think I am very lucky. For some reason the women I tend to meet seem to be very open.

14. tommyt123

tommyt123 New Member

Albums:
    I don't particularly mind, but when we were on the topic (me and my current girlfriend) most of her ex's were average (one tiny apparently).

But there was one of her ex's in particular that i got a bit iffy about, just 'coz it seemed she was lying about it... it wouldn't bother me if it was, but to be honest I think its more to do with him being the one she lost it too, and she'd have a lot of stories about them.

I hate being jealous of the past.

15. jackass4409

jackass4409 Member

Man you just took those words right outta my mouth! One time I asked a girlfriend I had about her previous partnerts and she told me that the only penis she ever saw besides mine was the guy she lost her virginity to.

The thing is, she told me the guy had a small to average dick, but that made me jealous anyway. It could be the fact that I was really into this chick and somehow I wanted to be her first in everything...

16. Incocknito

Gold Member

I don't usually ask although a long time ago when I was naive I did ask.

One girl said she was with one guy who was "huge" and circumcised.

The other girl said she was with one guy who was thicker than me...which was apparently "really thick". Apparently she sucked him off (cos she had no condoms). I asked her how that was possible because she had trouble fitting my cock in her mouth. She said she "made it fit". :tongue:

More recently they just tell me I'm big/wide/thick etc which is nice. I don't really need anymore encouragement or information than that.

17. hungphat

hungphat Member

Albums:
    I have had a few women talk about their ex's size. Luckily I always came out on top.

18. D_Maurice Mountlilly

D_Maurice Mountlilly Account Disabled

every relationship i've been in(exept my girlfriend fom waaaay back in high school) the women have talked about another man's dick,but not mine,my dick has always been a silent moment in conversation with the women i've been with.why? i don't know,and you can only ask a woman a question too many times before things get real uncomfortable for them,but i was always wondered why my dick was what made the silence come about.they would talk about other lover's/guy's dicks like they just saw it the other day,but mine...(insert sounds of crickettes)

19. MrHangman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    If I'm dating a girl, she always without being provoked, compares me to the other men she's been with. If I'm just fucking a girl one night, there's no mention of it.

20. B_subgirrl

B_subgirrl New Member

If someone asks, I'll tell them. Or if we're having a general discussion about penis sizes I might bring it up.

Draft saved Draft deleted