partners talking about ex's size?

akbakb

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yep this lady I hooked up with said she had high standard when it came to size. We have known each other for a while, and comfortable enough with each other to discuss each other sexual lives. So I asked her what her standard was, and she told me that of the four men she was with: 2 were 8", one was 9", and the other was 10". As a side note she was more on the gay side than straight, and had been with many more women than men. She also shared that the 10" was prob just a little too much for her.

Anyways.... after a good amount of playing around, she pulled my pants down, and was in absolute shock. She said it was the biggest she had ever seen. She actually got mad at me, because she said remembered telling me that anything more than 10" was too much for her. I am 8x6. So I did not get laid, she is mad at me, and I prob will not get to be intimate with her again. I went in with so much confidence that she would love my size. I definitely woke up the next morning frustrated.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: B_er

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't have a problem with it. My girl told me her ex was 14" I Just had to roll my eyes and laugh at that one.
Have you ever asked and been offended or bothered by it?

I don't now. I used to in my previous relationships, when I was much younger.

After my first wife and I divorced, when I hit the dating scene again, it was more of a gauge to see how communicative women were. If the subject of sex came up and their eyes lit up and they'd talk animatedly, it didn't really matter what they said, it mattered how they said it. If they were easy and honest with their expressiveness I felt attracted. If they were being silent and I had to drag it out of them, forget it.

Sometimes they mentioned their ex's size. Sometimes they wanted me to ask them, sometimes they freely volunteered the information. What mattered most was how easy it was to talk about sex. I have very, very few interests I can talk about with as much passion as sex. In a nutshell, I guess it actually made me more comfortable when they talked about their past.

Weird, I never realized that until just now.

Anyways.... after a good amount of playing around, she pulled my pants down, and was in absolute shock. She said it was the biggest she had ever seen. She actually got mad at me, because she said remembered telling me that anything more than 10" was too much for her. I am 8x6. So I did not get laid, she is mad at me, and I prob will not get to be intimate with her again. I went in with so much confidence that she would love my size. I definitely woke up the next morning frustrated.

I'm kinda confused. What did she say when you said it wasn't even close to 10"?

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't now. I used to in my previous relationships, when I was much younger.

After my first wife and I divorced, when I hit the dating scene again, it was more of a gauge to see how communicative women were. If the subject of sex came up and their eyes lit up and they'd talk animatedly, it didn't really matter what they said, it mattered how they said it. If they were easy and honest with their expressiveness I felt attracted. If they were being silent and I had to drag it out of them, forget it.

Oh, I'll freely talk about sex, but talking about a previous lover's penis size feels taboo to me, like telling you what a previous lover's worst childhood experience was or their secret hopes and dreams. I feel like things shared with me by others out of trust shouldn't be shared with others. That has nothing to do with prudishness about sex, it's just respecting them as people. Refusing to discuss previous lovers' penis sizes has nothing to do with sex at all with me. I feel like if I'm indiscreet about other men in front of you, then you'll know I'll be indiscreet about you to other men, and then you won't trust me.

D_Applegarth Mangina

Account Disabled
Media
I have a small penis, and I am always very interested in knowing the size of my gf"s ex's. All but one have been with a guy who was much better endowed than me, and although it is very embarrassing, it turns me on immensely! I'm sure that this is due mostly to the fact that my ex wife had an affair with a guy who's cock I've seen, which is ENORMOUS! I often think about what it would have been like to see him giving my wife the orgasms of her life!

B_625girth

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
most said I had the biggest cock they had encountered. one gf said her ex was 12" but it was thin. I asked her how big am I and she said 10" and real thick, well, she had the thick part right, but on a good day I'm 7.5". so I think her ex bf was probably not 12".

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I was bothered that my girlfriend made a point of telling me her ex was big when I never asked, especially since I believe her goal was to make me jealous. Of course, for all I know she could have been making it up. Since she realized how much it bothered me, she has been trying to convince me that I am bigger and better than him in every way. It's funny how our penis sizes change depending on her mood.

I never cared about penis size before that point. I never even thought about it before then. But now I'm quite focused on it, and I feel like I always will be. Sucks.

Last edited:

bananaclubcock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Sometimes they mentioned their ex's size. Sometimes they wanted me to ask them, sometimes they freely volunteered the information. What mattered most was how easy it was to talk about sex. I have very, very few interests I can talk about with as much passion as sex. In a nutshell, I guess it actually made me more comfortable when they talked about their past.

This. A lot of my comfort/discomfort comes from how and why it came up, but much more how the woman expressed herself.

A woman reveals a lot by how she talks about her past experiences, probably more than the facts themselves do.

coolhungluke

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Size is very important to my GF. She loves to talk about cock, all attractive cocks. Cocks of her past lovers, cocks of her girlfriend's friends and she likes talking about my cock to just about everyone. So.. some girls just have cock on their mind.

BS76

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I may not be the biggest, but I'm the best they ever had. Seeing 3 girls at the moment and they all are dick whipped, not because of size, but because of how they're having multiple orgasms inside of 5 minutes. Made one girl squirt last Saturday night for the first time in her life with just my fingers...in her car. (we were parked) 36 years old and you'd think she'd never been fucked properly. After I'm done with them they all sorta act the same way in that regard. Granted it wasn't always like that, but my skills these days are second to none as far as I'm concerned and the proof is in the pussy.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
most said I had the biggest cock they had encountered. one gf said her ex was 12" but it was thin. I asked her how big am I and she said 10" and real thick, well, she had the thick part right, but on a good day I'm 7.5". so I think her ex bf was probably not 12".

ROFLMAO :biggrin1:. It's often said that girls are terrible at guessing size, but that takes the cake :smile:.

I was bothered that my girlfriend made a point of telling me her ex was big when I never asked, especially since I believe her goal was to make me jealous. Of course, for all I know she could have been making it up. Since she realized how much it bothered me, she has been trying to convince me that I am bigger and better than him in every way. It's funny how our penis sizes change depending on her mood.

I never cared about penis size before that point. I never even thought about it before then. But now I'm quite focused on it, and I feel like I always will be. Sucks.

I have serious concerns about your gf. She doesn't seem very stable to me, but then you know that already :smile:. Seriously, even if her ex was bigger it doesn't really matter. There's a whole lot more to sex than size (and this is coming from a semi-size queen). And I'm not sure I'd be willing to base my feelings on her judgment if I were you - as I said, unstable.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Oh, I'll freely talk about sex, but talking about a previous lover's penis size feels taboo to me, like telling you what a previous lover's worst childhood experience was or their secret hopes and dreams. I feel like things shared with me by others out of trust shouldn't be shared with others. That has nothing to do with prudishness about sex, it's just respecting them as people. Refusing to discuss previous lovers' penis sizes has nothing to do with sex at all with me.

I think part and parcel of who you are, sexually, is what you've experienced from previous lovers. Part of that experience involves their talents as well as their inadequacies.

If you can talk in all sorts of detail about sex and avoid talking about past lovers' sizes in the process, you are one in a million.

I feel like if I'm indiscreet about other men in front of you, then you'll know I'll be indiscreet about you to other men, and then you won't trust me.

That's honorable, but non-existent in my reality. I haven't met a single woman, IRL, who can talk openly and honestly about sex and not mention the smallest and the biggest cock she's had. Annoyingly the smallest was usually the biggest asshole and the biggest was the one that got away.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I think part and parcel of who you are, sexually, is what you've experienced from previous lovers. Part of that experience involves their talents as well as their inadequacies.

If you can talk in all sorts of detail about sex and avoid talking about past lovers' sizes in the process, you are one in a million.

That's honorable, but non-existent in my reality. I haven't met a single woman, IRL, who can talk openly and honestly about sex and not mention the smallest and the biggest cock she's had. Annoyingly the smallest was usually the biggest asshole and the biggest was the one that got away.

Don't be ridiculous! Of course you can talk about sex without violating someone else's privacy.

I don't know why it can't be done! In my experience, the quality of the sex was unrelated to the size of the penis of the man I was having sex with. Other than TheBF, all of the best lovers I've had have fallen directly in the "average" range. It's not the size of the tool, it's how you use it! Since the quality of the sex is unrelated to penis size, why would I even mention penis size? That would be like mentioning that a lover was fantastic, and btw, he had blue eyes, and this other lover wasn't that good, but he had green eyes. Those details are unrelated.

I have noticed no relationship between penis size and personality either! In my experience, the smallest man was a total sweetheart.

And what would be the point of it? Even if it was a significant detail, there's no point in bringing it up. If a man told me that he loved women who are 6" taller than me and that my height isn't ideal for him, how would that affect my behavior? I can't make myself 6" taller! Telling me that would only hurt my feelings if I'm not tall enough, and if I'm tall enough, then why would he even need to mention that he's had other women were also the same height? That would just make me feel less special. Couldn't he just compliment my height if he loves it, and keep his mouth shut if he doesn't, since it's not something I can change? I want to be with someone who is sensitive enough to understand that, so I strive to be that way towards people whose feelings I care about.

Last edited:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't be ridiculous! Of course you can talk about sex without violating someone else's privacy.

I may be misunderstanding something. Who said about talking about violating privacy? You can talk about an ex without giving names. What's the point of me knowing who it was unless it was to ridicule the person? I think finding out who they were is a matter of privacy. What's important is your preference. Whether or not I can fulfill that, or want to fulfill that is my problem.

I don't know why it can't be done! In my experience, the quality of the sex was unrelated to the size of the penis of the man I was having sex with. Other than TheBF, all of the best lovers I've had have fallen directly in the "average" range. It's not the size of the tool, it's how you use it! Since the quality of the sex is unrelated to penis size, why would I even mention penis size?

<snip>

I have noticed no relationship between penis size and personality either! In my experience, the smallest man was a total sweetheart.

Not meaning to quibble, but you just mentioned your past in relation to penis size. I never want to know names, just preferences.

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I may be misunderstanding something. Who said about talking about violating privacy? You can talk about an ex without giving names. What's the point of me knowing who it was unless it was to ridicule the person? I think finding out who they were is a matter of privacy. What's important is your preference. Whether or not I can fulfill that, or want to fulfill that is my problem.

Talking about my ex-es penis sizes would violate their privacy and it's not information I feel needs to ever be shared with a current lover. And I'm not going to say, I've been with 10 men whose penises were 6", four of those weren't good in bed, and one was fantastic, the other three were just okay, but I've been with 5 men whose penises were 6.5" and two of them weren't as good as the other three but one of one of the 6" guys was better than any of the 6.5" guys, but there was a 5.5" guy who had this doggy style technique thing that I loved, but this guy whose penis was 7" was much better at oral sex... Yeah, again, why would I be talking about their penis sizes? It's unrelated information! And it's sounds moronic when I imagine doing it. I've been with a lot of men, enough to know that there's no relationship between my sexual satisfaction, or their talent, and the size of their penises. It's not necessary to convey anything about my sexual tastes, preferences, or desires. I'm just not mentioning sizes at all, period. Full stop. It's just not going to happen. I've never done it, and I'm not going to start now just because you're skeptical that it's impossible.

Not meaning to quibble, but you just mentioned your past in relation to penis size. I never want to know names, just preferences.

But without significant relative information. I did not say that you were smaller or larger and I didn't mention how big he was. I've never claimed that all the men I've slept with were the same size. :tongue:

Last edited:

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Talking about my ex-es penis sizes would violate their privacy and it's not information I feel needs to ever be shared with a current lover.

I've heard anal with a smaller than average penis is heavenly and larger ones are literally a pain in the ass. Is that true?<-- How can you answer that without dragging details of your past into the conversation?

One thing I've noticed is that the curve within the vagina during the doggy style position affects different couples in different ways. Some smaller/thinner guys hate, absolutely hate, getting bent that way. The thicker guys like it. But the women hate the strain the longer guys put on their cervix because it can easily hit that area moreso than say missionary. (I'm not using this as an example, I really am curious about this)

But without significant relative information. I did not say that you were smaller or larger and I didn't mention how big he was. I've never claimed that all the men I've slept with were the same size. :tongue:

Ahh, this is where assumptions and statistics can be so important. I assume I'm a tad bit longer than average and I assume I'm a lot thicker than average. I also assume that most of the guys you've slept with were withing one standard deviation from the mean (which in this case is pretty close to average). All discussions from there, unless clarified with new "averages" aren't quite as vague.

alwaysguessing

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
...I've been with 10 men whose penises were 6", four of those weren't good in bed, and one was fantastic, the other three were just okay, but I've been with 5 men whose penises were 6.5" and two of them weren't as good as the other three but one of one of the 6" guys was better than any of the 6.5" guys, but there was a 5.5" guy who had this doggy style technique thing that I loved, but this guy whose penis was 7" was much better at oral sex...

Did you measure them all with a ruler? Or did they all tell you their sizes? I never knew my size until I was 24 and my girlfriend made a point of comparing me to her ex. That was the first time I measured it.

RawDog

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Did you measure them all with a ruler? Or did they all tell you their sizes? I never knew my size until I was 24 and my girlfriend made a point of comparing me to her ex. That was the first time I measured it.

That was a hypothetical. Those numbers (and the use of them) were all made up for the sake of the conversation.

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've heard anal with a smaller than average penis is heavenly and larger ones are literally a pain in the ass. Is that true?<-- How can you answer that without dragging details of your past into the conversation?

You can answer in Petite's way with a 'yes, this is true'. Or you can answer in my way with:

A old FB of mine had a 6 or 6 1/2 inch penis. He was my first anal, and even early on it was pretty good. Once I'd become comfortable with anal, it was excellent.

One of my current FBs has a 10 inch penis (yes, he's measured it. No, I wasn't there, but I don't believe he's exaggerating). The first time with him I was already comfortable with anal, but he still had to go very, very slow. I'm still not sure if I took it all - I doubt it. Still felt bloody good though :biggrin1:.

Seriously, most of the people who've had sex with me knew me before we had sex. And if you know me, you know that I'm very open when it comes to discussing my sexual experiences. Therefore, the guys who have sex with me are generally doing it knowing that I will talk about them later. And if they do it knowingly, they also consent as far as I'm concerned.

One thing I've noticed is that the curve within the vagina during the doggy style position affects different couples in different ways. Some smaller/thinner guys hate, absolutely hate, getting bent that way. The thicker guys like it. But the women hate the strain the longer guys put on their cervix because it can easily hit that area moreso than say missionary. (I'm not using this as an example, I really am curious about this)

I love doggy, especially with large guys. But I am only one woman.