Party at the mansion

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Graduation night 1989

It was a hot humid night, the night we got our high school diploma’s. Yeah it only took 12 miserable fucking years to do it, but thankfully it was finally done.
I might describe this as negatively but that’s just how me and Misty view the world anyway.
As we both sat there in a class of over 100, all dressed up with them stupid looking caps and gowns on. With all of our families and friends looking on.

Misty’s twin sister Crystal got selected for the honor of being valedictorian. She of course is not as negative as we are. And she had a fucking speech wrote out that took nearly a half hour to get out. She even had to stop a few times to cry, cause she was so heartbroken that this chapter of our lives was ending.

From her chair Misty looks up at her and twirls her finger.

“ Hurry up sis! Let’s get this shit over with! “

Finally she ends it, and turns the podium back over to principal Kim Beasley, who gave her own speech, thankfully it was much shorter. She then started calling out each student’s name, and the on looking crowd cheered and clapped, as each one got up walked up, shook Mrs. Beasleys hand and accepted there diplomas.

The last name to be called was Connie Wilson. She gets up and walks in front of Misty and Crystal, she gives Misty a look that could kill and shoots her the bird.
Misty clenches her teeth and growls. Crystal watched her sister pop her knuckles, and she could see the gears of rage turning in Misty’s head.

“ I’m gonna trip her when she comes back! “
She whispers out loud.

“ Don’t you dare! Embarrass me like that! You act as if you’re still in the third grade! “
Crystal says scolding her hot headed sister.

In actuality though these two have been going at it since the third grade. Everything has been done except of putting a pair of boxing gloves on them, and letting them fight it out until they’ve settled it.
Hopefully though maybe this might be the last night the two of them will have to see one another.

Everyone gets up and throws their caps into the air, and everyone cheers. As everyone goes to get their own caps. Misty and Connie find themselves face to face again, and the fight was on. As the girls exchanged blows and knocked one another onto the ground wrestling around.

Half the class wanted to see them fight, and the rest wanted it broke up.
Finally the two were pulled apart.
And Crystal was pissed off.

“ 30 years from now at our reunion, nobody is gonna remember my speech! But everyone is gonna remember your fight! “
Crystal for sure was upset about this, but other than that it was a night to celebrate I suppose.

My parents offered to take the two of us out to eat at the Bonanza steak house. But I turned them down, cause Misty’s mom also invited us out to eat also. We’d go along together with her and Crystal and her boyfriend Cody of course.

Little did I know at the time though, Mom was only gonna get us a happy meal at Mc Donald’s. Yep that was another bad decision on my part, we could have gotten ourselves a good steak dinner from my parents.
But looking at Crystal made up for it, seeing her out of her graduation gown, she was smoking hot in a low cut red dress with matching heels.

My dick just throbbed looking at her. Cody was a lucky young stud, getting to hit that whenever he wanted.
Misty was more like little miss piggy compared to her, but like the song goes, Fat bottom girls makes the rocking world go around.

On our way out towards the parking lot, Crystal and Cody gets stopped by David Alexzander.

Now David Alexzander is different than the rest of us that just graduated that night. David is in a class above everyone else. He comes from old money, mega rich. Why he’s going to some old run down dump of a school that ranks at the bottom of all stats as far as state rankings go, and not some fancy prep school or academy? Only he knows.

Davids as smart as smart can get, the rumors have it that he’s got his pick between Harvard and Yale, just take his pick Daddy will pay for it.
He stands about 6’4 230 pounds of solid muscle, he’s got a head full of dark wavy hair.

He’s always been outgoing as far as sports go. Being on the Football and baseball teams.
For hobbies he likes horses and travels around to horse shows, not no rodeo type of stuff they do locally. He travels and gets into that English style riding, where you race around jumping over shit.
He also goes on fox hunts and that big game shit that you got to travel out of country to do.

A total rich arrogant snob is exactly what he is, he’s got a close circle of friends he basically just uses, cause they feed his ego with praise. And he just ignores everyone else.

For girls he don’t date no high school girls. You might assume he dates college girls. But these women you see him with are a cut above them. The woman you see him with are like the ones you might see on the covers of Play Boy or Pent House.

“ Hey man I’m having a little party tonight at my place, and was just inviting a few friends over. “
He says looking past Cody and straight down the front of Crystals dress.
He does this with this sexy 25 year old blonde, just hanging onto his arm.

He then placed a little white card in Cody’s hand.

“ Just give this card to the guard at the gate. “
He then turned and walks away.

“ Did that just happen? “
Cody ask’s Crystal.

“ Yeah but the question I have is why?”

“ Yeah I don’t think I’ve even spoke to him all year. “

“ Me either, and he addressed us as friends. “

“ Think we should turn it down? “

“ No you get invited to a party at the Alexzander mansion, you better take advantage of it. “

“ Mansion? Are you serious? “

“ Yeah “

We then all meet up with mom and have our happy meals. We then go our own ways, while mom goes bar hopping me and Misty go back to her house so we can fuck in comfort and privacy. And Crystal and Cody takes off to the Alexzander mansion.

Crystal guides him out of town and into the country.

“ You know where this place is? “

“ Oh yeah I’m surprised you don’t? “

“ Well you know I’m not from here. “

They turn onto another country road.

“ The Alexzanders own as far as far as the eyes can see. And from that point there was no mansion in sight.

“ All of this? This is like thousands of acres? “

“ Exactly remember when cotton was king? That’s where they got their start.”

But I’ve heard they were stock brokers or something? “

“ They are but not the kind of stock you’re thinking about. “

“ What other kind is there? “

“ They’re slave merchants. “

Cody laughs.

“ No way! They don’t do that! This ain’t 1789! “

“ My mom was a slave she’s got the brand to prove it, if you don’t believe me. “

Cody had seen her brand, when he had her bent over her desk fucking her doggy style, but he dismissed it as probably some prestigious college sorority shit that he’d heard about.

Mom didn’t go to no college that did shit like that, she just went to community college long enough to get her real estate license.

“ Slow down and turn on that next road. “
Crystal says pointing.

“ Have you been here before? “

“ Yeah but it’s been a long time. Mom does business with them from time to time. “

“ Really? What kind of business? “

“ Real estate dumb ass! What other kind of business is my mom in? “

“ I’m sorry I just had to ask. “

They see the lights of the mansion coming within the distance.

“ Wow! That’s a big house! “
Cody says as they get closer.

Cody pulls over and just stares at the old plantation style home.

“ It looks like! “
He stops talking with his mouth agape.

“ Like something you’d see off Gone with the wind? “

“ Yeah! This place is old! “

“ Yeah like the 1700s. “

About that time there passed by a Rolls Royce.

“ Wonder who that is? “

“ There is no telling. “
Crystal says followed by a nervous sigh.

“ Cody pulls into the driveway behind the Rolls Royce.

The gate then opens, Cody drives up to the guard shack, and hands over the little card.

“ What’s your name? “

“ Cody James, and this is Crystal Jones.”

The guard looks and smiles at Crystal as he looks through the car, then hits the button that opens the gate.

“ Enjoy your evening. “

“ Thank you. “

Cody says as he drives off along the winding driveway. He parks behind the Rolls and sees an older couple get out.

“ Wonder who they are? “

“ They’re the elite. “

There was no doubt about that. The man wore a tuxedo with a top hat, and carried a cane. And the woman wore a long flowing gown with a big hat like she’d just been to Churchill Downs watching the Kentucky derby. Probably the only see women dressed that way.

A young man in a white coat climbs into their car and drives it off towards a back parking area.

Another.man waves for Cody to pull forward and park along side this red carpet that leads up some steps and into the mansions huge great room.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cody and Crystal get out, as the man gets into Cody’s car to go park it. Cody and Crystal watch as a Lamborghini pulls in next, from the sidewalk they watch as another elegantly dressed couple gets out and walks passed them and up the steps and on into the mansion.

“ Oh no! “
Cody says in an alarmed voice.

“ What’s wrong? “
Crystal asks.

“ I left my coat and tie in the car. “
Cody said feeling underdressed in his plain white dress shirt and slacks, which was pretty much a cheep suit compared to what everyone else was wearing.

“ Oh I’m sure it will be okay. “
Crystal said looking down at her own attractive but also cheep red dress.
Neither of them really felt comfortable, but both wondered why they had been invited to such an event of elites like this crowd obviously was.

They followed the red carpeted steps that led into the stately mansion, once inside they looked around desperately to find someone they would possibly know, but saw no one they knew.

“ Hello welcome. “
A big man said coming their way.

“ I’m David Alexzander. “
But it obviously wasn’t the David they knew from school. This was David senior or David’s daddy in other words.

But like David from school Mr. Alexzander stood around 6’4 and looked to be around 250 pounds, and that’s pounds of muscle, for a man that was probably in his early to mid 50’s he obviously took care of himself. He had thinning but neatly slicked back dark blonde hair. Unlike the rest of his guests he wore just a blue button up dress shirt, with the sleeves rolled up and was also without a tie, and had black slacks With dress shoes. His arms, shoulders and chest was huge.

“ You must be Cody James? “
He said extending his big strong hand towards Cody.

“ Yes sir. “
Cody said eagerly reaching towards the man’s hand.
Cody was always taught to give a man a firm handshake, but David Alexzanders handshake was almost like a fucking vice.

“ It’s a pleasure to meet you sir. “

“ I’ve heard a lot about you son. “
He says as he looks at Crystal.

He then released Cody’s hand and gently took Crystals hand. And kissed it.

He then lifted it high in the air.

“ Let me look at you. “
Crystal spins around as if they were dancing.

“ You’re just as beautiful as your mother. “

Mom? Beautiful? A lot of words can be thrown around to describe mom but very rarely is beautiful used. But apparently David Alexzander has a different view of Crystals mom than most people do.

“ Oh thank you so much. It’s an honor to be invited here tonight. “

“ The honor is all mine my dear. “
He said gazing down the front of her dress.

A smiling naked and collard slave girl walks up with a tray of champagne glasses.

Cody was kind of taken back by seeing a totally naked woman walking around among so many so comfortable in her skin.

Though him and Crystal both are not drinkers of alcoholic beverages, but they don’t want to be rude either. They each take a glass and sip the champagne.

“ Later on tonight I’d like to talk to y’all about an opportunity I think might interest you both. “
He says seeing Cody as he watches the naked slave walk away.

“ In the meantime if you see one of the cunts you like? Let her know, she’ll take care of any need you may have. “

Crystal was shocked at first of his crudeness, referring to them as just cunts. But coming from his viewpoint women are all intended to be just slaves or high end pleasure sluts, as what he deals in. And that was pretty obvious judging by all the naked slave girls that were around the room.

He sees the daggers in her eyes, as she looks at him in disgust. He just smiles.

“ And the same goes for you, if you see a stud you like, just try him out. He’ll give you the ride of your life. I guarantee it! “

And just at that moment a big naked and hung guy walks by with a fully erect boner. He turned towards an older gray haired woman dressed in a glittering sequin evening gown and just flexed his cock at her. She immediately left her husband’s side and puts her arm within his and he leads her up a spiraling stair case.

“ Now y’all must excuse me, I’ve got a lot of important folks to meet with. “
He said with a smile as he stepped away from Cody and Crystal.

Crystal and Cody continued to look around for someone they would recognize from school. But they were amused at the naked girls kneeling with their heads bowed, all were slave spread with their palms up, resting on their thighs, all waiting patiently for whoever required their services. When someone shows interest in her, she’ll quietly get to her feet, and lead the man, woman or couple straight up that spiraling staircase to a private room. All the slaves wore the authentic Alexzander brand burned right into her ass, it had that classic calligraphic like lettering to it. All the slaves were Prime graded, which is the best. The Alexzanders deal in only the best Prime pussy that money can buy.

“ This place is like a brothel for the rich and famous? “
Cody says in a whisper.

“ That’s exactly what this is. “
Crystal says with a nod.

“ They all kneel with their palms up? What’s that mean? “

“ I think it means that the slave means you no harm. She’s there to serve you with whatever demand you have. “

“ They’re so submissive and disciplined? How’d they get them to be that way? “

“ You don’t want to know that. “

“ How do you know so much about this?”

“ Cause mom was a slave, she knows all about this slave shit. “

“ Really your mom was a slave? “

“ Yeah but keep that to yourself. She likes to keep that quiet. “

About that time they open up a door that leads into a large meeting like room. Crystal and Cody watched as the crowd starts to enter it. They follow along at the front of the room was a large stage with a podium. The podium had a large gavel like a judge would use in a courtroom that sat on it.
Along the left side wall was 10 gorgeous women that looked as if they could have been beautiful enough to grace the centerfolds of Play Boy. But all were naked with no makeup whatsoever. Natural beauty is always the best.

It didn’t take much to figure out what this was, it was an auction. Which is an auction that’s done by invitation only. The Alexzanders are not open to the public like the average slave market is. Every guest there has been vetted and many of them had been on waiting lists for years. It is considered a true honor to be invited to participate in one of his sales.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mr. Alexzander stepped up to the podium first, welcoming his friends, associates and guests.

“ Tonight you all will have the privilege of bidding on 10 slaves, hand picked from my own personal collection. I believe you all will agree, they are the most beautiful slaves. And they will give you years of pleasure and dependable service. “

And with that said he turned the podium over to his auctioneer, a man named Gregory that looked tall and slim. Clean shaven with wavy black hair, and wearing a tuxedo.

He looks to his right and nods for the first slave to step up onto the stage.
She was a sexy tall blonde, with sparkling green eyes. Big round tits, and long sexy legs. Of course her cunt was freshly waxed. Which pretty much her whole body was, with the exception of her long wavy blonde hair.

She strutted back and forth across the stage. Her ass just like the rest of the slaves had the authentic Alexzander brand which she displayed proudly. There was no fancy sales talk needed from the auctioneer. He just let the bidding begin.

“ I bid 20 silver pieces and two goats. “
One guest yells out.

The room erupted in laughter.

“ Very well sir. 20 silver pieces and 2 goats. Any one care to top that? “
Gregory yells out with his own laugh.

“ I bid $10,000 5 gold bars and a Clydesdale. “

There were all kinds of combinations of cash, gold, silver, live stock and cars thrown out. The higher the bids went the harder the slave worked. She’d kneel down right in front of the first row and masturbate until she squirts and even pees on the stage. Her pussy dripping wet with desire. By the time the gavel fell for the first slave, she went for $97k. And that was just the first one.

Once the gavel falls, she will step off the stage, and a handler will hook a leash to her collar then lead her to her new owner. Where she will kneel obediently at his or her side.

Crystal again wonders why she’s here. Neither her or Cody of course had the means of purchasing a slave. Nor did they even want to.
It was sort of like somebody wanted her to see this. In the back of her mind she wondered if the Alexzanders thought she was beautiful enough to be one of there slaves?
Crystal has always been modest about her looks. Of course she can turn any normal man’s head without even trying. But she never viewed herself as exceptionally beautiful, definitely not as beautiful as the slaves that were on sell that night.

But every woman wants to know, if she admits it or not. What her value really is? And the only way to truly know that, is to take it all off. And stand on that block slave naked until the gavel falls. Then and only then, will she know what she’s really worth.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
About midway through the auction, Crystal feels she needs something else to drink. So her and Cody step over to the bar.
She watched the bartender work as he was exquisitely dressed in a tuxedo, like all of the rest of the employees wore. As he mixed a few drinks for others.

Crystal wasn’t sure about what she wanted here. But she really didn’t want nothing alcoholic. She’d watched her mother her entire life. And wound prefer not to get hooked on the stuff.

The people ahead of her finally moves on. The bartender looks at her and smiles.

“ May I get you something miss? “
He said in a friendly tone.

“ Yes but I don’t exactly know what I want, but I’d prefer it not to be alcoholic. “

He nods comprehending the request, and quickly reaches for some bottles of fruit juice, and pours them into a shaker with ice.
His hands moved fast as he reached for other ingredients, Crystal tries to watch closely and didn’t notice him pick up any alcoholic product.

He shakes the drink mixing it, then pours it into a glass, and puts a straw in it.

Crystal takes the drink from the bar and slurps it through the straw.

“ This is good. Thank you. “
She says to the bartender.

“ How about you sir? “
He says to Cody.

“ I’ll have the same. “

“ very well then. “
The bartender said as he again mixed the same drink.

“ Are y’all enjoying the auction tonight? “
He asks.

“ Actually it’s the first one I’ve ever been to. So I’m not sure if I’m enjoying it, but it is interesting. “
Crystal explained.

“ So you’re not in the market for purchasing a slave? “

“ Oh no! I could never see myself purchasing and owning a human being.”

“ Could you see yourself as a slave being sold? “

The question just sent a chill up Crystals spine. She stands there with her mouth agape, the bartender moved on to another customer.

The sound of a whip being cracked drew Crystal out of her daze.

She looks back towards the stage to see another slave kneeling above the on looking crowd. She feverishly rubbed her clit Her cunt just drips with desire as the birds go higher and higher.

“ Oh how does that feel? “
Crystal wonders as she tries to imagine herself in the slaves place. Naked on a stage, being put through the paces with the threat of the auctioneers whip.

She again takes another drink.

Another crack of the whip and the slave just creams and pisses on the stage at the same time.

“ Sold! “
The auctioneer yells as the gavel falls.

Crystal watches closely as the slave, slides herself off the front of the stage. She likes how the handler that leashes her congratulates her, before her leads her to her new owner.

As her and Cody watch the next slave, Cody couldn’t help but pick at his boner.
He’d gone commando that evening, cause he wanted Crystal to see his prominent bulge. But his bulge by this time looked, felt bigger than usual. And it was extremely sensitive and his soft but thin slacks he found to be extremely uncomfortable at the time.

So badly he wanted to just unzip and let the horse out of the barn, so it could breathe.

He even looks around and thought seriously about doing just that.
He then laughed.

“ I can’t believe I’m thinking such a thing? “
He said to himself, despite that just a few feet over, there was another couple. The man had his dick out, and his newly purchased slave sucking him off, as his own wife looks on with approval.

Crystals body was feeling similarly like Cody’s.
Her nipples became erect, and poked against the confines of her bra.

Her pussy felt hot and wet with desire. She was feeling a sense of arousal that she’d never felt before.

The heat from within her continues to grow she even starts to sweat, sweat so much as if she’d just ran a marathon.

“ My Gawd! Why is it so hot in here? “
She says to Cody, as she tries to fan herself.

“ You’re feeling it too? “

“ Yeah let’s go get some air. “

They walk out of the crowded room and stand in the grate room again.

In the distance their attention is drawn towards the moans from an old woman.

She was up on her knees on a red couch. Her silver hair was in a bun on top of her head.

Her dress lay in the floor. Her big saggy tits hung out over her bra. She only wore a garter belt, with stockings and a pair of white pumps, as a naked stud slave pounded the shit out of her from behind, as her old pathetic looking husband looks on, with his little dick in his hand, stroking away.

“ Damn! Look at the size of that thing! “
Cody said starring at the length of his long thick cock, as he pulls it back, then slams it into the old woman’s cunt, making her squeal like a fucking school girl.

Crystal to starts to stare at it.

“ Shit! That’s a big cock! I wonder if I could handle one that big? “

“ Look at granny go! “
Cody says with a laugh.

“ Yeah she’s getting herself a lot! “

A lot might be an understatement, considering the girth that guy was packing.

The old husband suddenly shoots his little pathetic load, he then rushed off somewhere to wash his hands.

Reactions: HimboJoe

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Crystal and Cody makes there way through the house, until they come to a bathroom.

“ Excuse me for a little bit. “
Crystal says softly.

Cody just nods and waits outside the door.

Inside the spacious bathroom, Crystal starts to undress.

“ What’s wrong with me? “
She wonders never feeling so aroused before.
Out of her red dress, she quickly unhooked her bra, and discarded it. She watched herself rub her big tits, her nipples poked straight out, and felt so sensitive.

She then kicked out of her red high heels. The soles of her pantyhose’d feet was so wet from sweat, like it was if she’d stepped right off into a puddle of water.

“ Yuck! These have to go! “
She quickly hooked her thumb’s into the waistband of the pantyhose and her panties and pulls them down, the hose were so wet, they felt as if they were being peeled from her flesh.

she sits on a small bench and looks inside the crotch of her panties, they to were sopping wet.

“ I’ve never been this wet before? “

Once out of her under garments she takes them, opens a trash can she finds beside the door and throws them away.

she stood in front of the mirror again, looking at her naked and horny body.
She rubbed her clit for a moment before slipping her fingers inside her tight slick pussy.

The fingers felt nice but she really needed something more. She looks towards the door, and thinks of Cody, wondering if it would be okay? To invite him into the bathroom for a quickie.

Thought it probably would have been okay considering what had been going on in the great room. She decided against it, and continued to look at her body in the mirror.

“ Is this what it truly means to be slave hot? “

Slave Hot?

Crystal try’s to imagine herself as a naked slave girl, with her body always being on display for the world to see. And being the ultimate submissive to do whatever with whoever and whenever it’s demanded from her.

Her right hand moves to her neck, which feels as if something was missing. That could only be the slaves collar.

Her mood suddenly changed as if a switch in her brain had just been turned off.

“ My God! What am I doing? “
She says with feelings of shame and disgust at the desires that had just come over her.

she turns towards the shower and turns on the water and gets in, sliding the glass door closed behind her.

As she soaps up, washes her face and hair, the perversions of her previous thoughts returned.
After rinsing the shampoo from her hair, she closes her eyes and masturbates imagining herself again a naked and collard slave.

She hears a knock on the door.

“ You okay in there? “
Cody yells through the door, snapping her out of her fantasy.

“ Yeah I’ll be right out. “
She yells back before vigorously rubbing her clit again.

She closes her eyes again. This time she imagines herself on the auction block. But not the auction block she’d just seen in the other room.

No she was on auction at a real slave market with thousands of people looking on.

She hears the rude and crude comments from the men all yelling at her wanting more.

She can feels the wind from the whip, that the auctioneer wails, it cracks at her bare feet demanding that she keep moving and performing her block moves for her audience.

Her hand moving at a feverish pace, as she comes and even squints as the auctioneer yells Sold! Inside her head.

She sighs as the climax of her awesome orgasm comes to an end.
She quickly turned the water off, slides the glass door open and reaches for a towel from the towel rack.

“ How much am I really worth? “
She wonders as she dries her naked body.

“ Who would own me? And what would my owner be like? “

She again thinks of the fantasies that you only read about in slave romance novels, where the slave falls in love with her owner to live happily ever after.

In reality that shit rarely happens. Slaves are usually bought up to be worked in brothels, or pimped out as high end escorts, or bussed around to colleges by Slaves R Us, or Slave Smart. Companies like those Whore them out to all them horny alpha males who has all them fraternity parties going on.

Or they may be working the executive circuit, at some big corporate convention centers, where’d they be used by a bunch of old horny men, who conveniently leaves there wives at home, so they can get some fresh strange pussy.

The possibilities are endless, in slave world slaves are used for everything.
In Hooters you’d get to see the hot well endowed waitress without that skimpy tank top.

And at Star Bucks wouldn’t you rather stare at a naked barista while she fixes up your latte?

The examples can go on and on.

Crystal finds a blow dryer inside a drawer and she dries and styles her long beautiful red hair.

She then starts to dress, by picking up her bra. She puts it around her waist and hooks the clasp, then spins it around putting her arms through the straps and pulling it up onto her body. Tucking her breasts into the cups of it.

She again looks at herself in the mirror at her figure.
The bra feels so restrictive and uncomfortable. And totally unnatural.

Women just shouldn’t have to wear these things.

She immediately takes the bra off, and crammed it into her purse. Then puts back on her dress. Though she’d still much be more comfortable without it.

“ What would Cody say if I just walked out of here slave naked? “
She says to herself with a laugh.

Into her purse again she reaches for her makeup bag, she unzips it and looks at all the stuff that was inside it, unable to decide what to do next. She looks into the mirror again.

“ Slaves don’t wear makeup. And you don’t need it. “
Someone in her head tells her that.

she looks at herself again and nods, then stepped over to the trash can and throws away her makeup bag.

She picked up her brush one last time and brushed her hair back.
Then put it away and looked down into the floor at her sexy high heels.

“ Slaves always go barefoot. “
The voice inside her head say’s again.

“ Yeah but I’m not a slave. “
She said turning the shoe upright with her toes, she then slid her barefoot into the shoe and held the counter for support as she stepped into the left shoe.

“ Not yet you’re not. You’re also gonna get blisters without your nylons. “
The voice in her head said to her.

She then opened the door finding Cody outside still waiting.

His eyes go straight towards her bra less breasts. Her big tits kind of jiggle and moves freely underneath her dress.

“ You look awesome! “
He says with a big grin.

“ Thanks “

“ You smell good too. “

“ Yeah I took a shower. “

“ Yeah I heard the water running. “
Cody’s cock throbbed within the confines of his soft thin slacks.

Another slave girl walks by with a tray of drinks. This time Crystal didn’t hesitate to take one. She sips it, tasting the Vodka within the mixed drink.

Within the great room they found themselves in conversations with the older couples. Being that they seemed so young compared to everyone else, many wanted to know who they were and why were they there.

Crystal and Cody said they were just students that had just graduated high school, and had been invited to the party, though they had not yet seen the one that invited them, as in there classmate David.

“ How’s your mother? “
Another older lady ask’s Crystal.

Crystal didn’t recognize the woman right off, but assumed she’d been probably one of moms clients at some point.

“ Oh she’s fine. “
Crystal replies back to her politely.

“ I’ve not seen her in forever. “
She gives Crystal another slow look over.

“ You’ve grown up to look just like her. “

The woman looks towards her husband.

“ Doesn’t she look just like Deb Honey? “

“ She’s got the same hair, and freckles. “
The man said as he looks down her dress.

“ Turn around and bend over for a second. “

For some reason Crystal didn’t hesitate to do so.

As she submitted to the humiliating position. Cody stands right in front of her, looking straight into her dress to see her bra less tits hanging.

Codys dick again throbbed, as it to was bulging right in Crystals face.
While the older man stepped behind Crystal pressing his bulging cock against her ass.

She feels his strong hands around her waist.
He then looks over at his wife.

“ She’s a splitting image of her. “
The man said with a smile.

He then lets Crystal go. She stands back up and looks at the older woman.

“ Tell your mother that Margaret and Ed said hello. “

They turned and slowly walks away.

“ Now that was just weird! “

“ What’s that? “
Cody asks.

“ That man just bent me over and felt me up, comparing me to mom? And you just stood there? “

Cody couldn’t help but to blush a little.
But to him for some reason watching Crystal being fucked by another man for a change, wouldn’t be a bad thing.

But at the moment he’s not gonna admit that to her.

“ Let’s go get some air. “
Crystal says leading Cody through the house, down a flight of stairs and out through a sliding glass door that led towards the swimming pool.

She looks across the pool and around the back yard that was lit by landscape lighting that highlighted flowerbeds and the peeling bark from a birch tree.

“ Me and Misty came here with mom once. And they let us swim in their pool.”

“ Did mom swim in it too? “

“ No they were inside doing other things. “

Crystal said taking Cody by the hand, leading him off of the concrete patio, and into the soft lush lawn, where she quickly stepped out of her heels.

“ This grass feels better than a carpet. “
She said looking down at her bare feet.
She pulled Cody down towards her, and they start to kiss.

“ I’m glad to see y’all decided to come. “

They both jump, startled by hearing David’s voice. Being that they assumed they were alone at the moment.

They looked around to see David step from the shadows of the landscape and flickering torch lighting that circled throughout the back yard that surrounded the pool.

They were shocked to see their classmate was naked.
His huge flaccid cock hung like a Louisville slugger, hanging between his legs.
At 6’4 he towers over Crystal like a giant. And even though Cody was 6’0 and muscular. His body wasn’t nothing compared to David’s.

David’s chest was huge. His shoulders broad with a strong back, thick neck. Huge biceps. He wasn’t ripped or cut with six packed abs like Cody was. But he was strong as a fucking ox.

And Crystal was instantly turned on by just the sight of him. But what else caught their attention was the black leather slave collar that was around his neck.

“ You’re a slave? “
Cody asks him.

David busts out laughing.

“ No man I’m just enjoying some of the perks of the family business. “

David sees Cody glancing down at his cock.

“ Like my big dick man? “

“ That thing is like a fucking bat! “

“ Go ahead and whip yours out! Let’s compare. “

Cody didn’t hesitate unbuckling his belt.

“ Just go ahead and take off all your clothes. “
David said in a demanding voice.

Crystal was surprised at how eager Cody was to undress in front of another dude.

As Cody stripped, David looks Crystal over from head to toe.

“ I got you something too. “

Crystal looks at him curiously as he brings out a slave collar from behind his back. One that says Whore right across the front of it.

Her eyes just lights up.

She starts to reach for it.

“ No!…No! “
David said teasingly as he holds the collar above where she could reach.

“ Dress first. Take it off! “

Crystal unbuttoned it and takes it off, dropping it to the ground.

“ Kneel! And collar! “

Crystal kneeled and bows at his feet, she then with her hands holds her long hair out of the way.
So he could securely buckle the leather collar around her neck.

By then Cody was naked also. His cock stood rock hard at a solid 8 inches.

David by then had a semi boner. He stroked his heavy thick cock and kind of slapped it against Cody’s cock.

Crystal wasn’t sure about how she felt about seeing that.

“ Is this something that guys do? “
She wonders, seeing Cody also rubbing his cock against David’s.

David stroked himself until he too was rock hard.

“ Little man I’ve got you beat by three inches! “
David said arrogantly with a laugh.

He then put his hands on Cody’s shoulders and pushed him down to his knees.

Cody looks up at him only to see him unbuckling the leather spiked collar from his own neck.
He then brings it down to Cody’s neck.

“ No! I’m not doing this! “
Cody say’s definitely.

“ Shut the fuck up boy! Before I staple one of them rainbow tags to your ear! “

David said slapping Cody’s hands away, while he bucked the collar tightly around Cody’s neck.

Cody then helplessly watched as David offered Crystal his big dick.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Crystals eyes widen, her mouth agape in shock at the sight of David’s mighty cock.
She feels his mushroom tip as it eases between her lips.
She then felt his mighty girth as it fills her mouth.

She gags as it hits the back of her throat.

She reaches up with her hands for some way to gain control of this situation.
To her surprise she could use both hands one above the other, stroking his base as she sucks at what comfortably fits into her mouth.

Cody knelt beside her looking on almost in shock himself, and not really knowing how he felt about this situation.

On one hand he felt jealous and angered. Since he loved Crystal deeply after all he was the first that took her cherry. And they had been going together steady and all throughout the entire school year.
With all this Cody kind of felt that she was exclusively his, and now kneeling at her side like some cuckolded sissy with a collar around his neck, as he was owned by some master or something.

But on the other Cody’s cock was standing straight up hard, rigid and so sensitive. He found himself loosely stroking himself while watching his girlfriend suck this mighty dick.

Crystal feels David’s cock grow harder. As he pulls back and out, his cock springs from the grasp from her hands and mouth. And stood straight up.

He turned slightly towards Cody, offering him a turn.

“ Go ahead try it. “
David said softly.

Cody shakes his head back and forth refusing the offer.

“ I said Suck my dick boy! “

“ No!…No! That’s not me, I’m not like that! “
Cody said as he starts to get up to his feet.

David puts his hands on Cody’s shoulders, pushing him back to his knees.
He then grabbed the back of Cody’s head, with a wad of Cody’s pretty blonde hair in his grasp. With his free hand he grabbed and bent his cock downward, force feeding it into Cody’s mouth.

At this point Cody quit resisting and obediently starts sucking. Almost willingly, as if he was a baby taking his mothers breast.

With his mouth stuffed, from the side he sees Crystal looking on with a look of shock on her face.
Cody’s face turns crimson as the shame of what he’s doing kicks in.

Cody always as viewed himself as a straight 8 type of guy, after all he’s always been turned on by beautiful women.
But for some unfortunate reason he’d found himself in these awkward situations when he’s been used by not so straight guys.

This was shaping up to be one of those types of encounters.
But this time it was playing out in real time right in front of his girlfriend.

David was more aggressive with Cody more so than he was Crystal. As he forced him to take his mighty dick down his throat, gagging him repeatedly.
Cody takes in the musky manly scent of David’s closely trimmed pubes.

By the hair of the head he was quickly snatched off David’s cock.

“ Very good! “

David said as he stroked his hand through Cody’s fluffy blonde hair, as he was petting a sheep dog.

“ I always knew there was a faggot in there somewhere! “
He said it followed by an arrogant laugh.

“ Now Fuck your girlfriend and enjoy, cause it won’t never feel the same, when I finish with her! “
He said with another laugh.

And Cody didn’t have to be told twice, as he got into position behind her. His dick slips right into her slick wet cunt.
She moans in pleasure taking it.

David again offers her his own cock, and she quickly took him into her hot mouth.
David moans himself as he strokes her hair.

He then looks up towards the house to see his father David Sr. Looking on with a drink in one hand and a cigar in the other, and with dollar signs in his eyes.

Though Crystal hasn’t been slave graded yet. David sr has been in the slave business his entire life. He knows a Prime body when he sees it, and the body Crystal possesses can easily make him possibly $300k.
The real work will be somehow to convince her that it’s in her best interest to self indenture. And With about six weeks of intense slave training she’d be ready for the auction block.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With all the excitement of the evening Cody doesn’t try to pace himself. He just pounds the Hell out of Crystal like there is no tomorrow.
And by doing so he blows his load in less than 10 minutes.
Even Crystal look’s disappointed in him, cause he usually does much better than that.

“ Dude! Is that all you got? “
David asks him.

Crystal takes her head from David’s cock, and gives him a pouty look.

David then stepped up to take up Cody’s slack.

“ Oh God! “
Crystal screams out as David’s fat cock stretched her tight pussy.

Cody looks on at how much David had her stretched. Her cunt had no fucking slack in it whatsoever.

Crystal at first feared that he was gonna tear her in half.
But in a matter of minutes he had her loosened up. And hitting her cervix with every thrust.

“ Oh I’m gonna be so sore! “

David puts Crystal through the paces of many positions. Making her come multiple times.

One of his favorites was to turn her so she could face Cody, so Cody could see her face and David’s big cock as it destroys her pussy.

David just uses Crystal to humiliate the shit out of Cody. Cause by the time he’s done, Cody will be getting his man card revoked again.

Crystal found herself on all fours again.
David pulls out of her pussy. His pre cum and her cum just strings from his shaft.

She then feels him parting the cheeks of her ass.

“ No!…Not my ass!…Please. “

But David wasn’t gonna take no for an answer. And Crystal knew it.

She grunts and groans in agony, taking it up the ass for the first time.
Finally she loosened up and could easily take entire length.

David fucked her for an hour straight, probably 20 minutes of it was in the ass.
He loved fucking women in the ass, cause there cunts just couldn’t accommodate his massive length.

So he just fucked them balls deep in the ass. And finally he felt himself fixing to come. He pulls out of Crystals ass, then grabbed Cody by his hair again.

Cody holds his eyes and mouth shut, knowing David was fixing to blow.

“ Open up Boy! I just did you a favor by fucking your girlfriend, and now you’re gonna do me a favor by cleaning me up!”

Cody again struggling to resist doing ass to mouth.

Finally he feels the hot sticky spunk as it blows all over his handsome face.
David then slapped that slab of beef as it is slapped across his face again.

And in a moment of weakness he opens his mouth, only to have David stuff his cock right down Cody’s throat.

“ There you go!…Son…Tell me how Daddy David’s dick tastes! “

He says arrogantly, standing over him. Owning him as if he was his bitch.

“ Remember I got the power to buy and sell you anytime I damn well please! “

In reality he couldn’t, cause unfortunately there is laws and important paperwork that has to be filed with the state of agriculture, before one is to be an official slave.

But when it comes to men like Cody, who’s to weak to stand up for themselves. David likes to make an example of them.
Just like all women men or maybe boys like Cody needs to be enslaved, and shipped off to to some sissy fag slave colony, so they can all just suck each other’s cocks all the time without being an obnoxious nuisance to the rest of us.

Yep every woman deserves time in the collar. It lets her know, that her place in life is on her knees servicing her husband as in a free woman. Or her master as far as her being a slave.

Once David is satisfied that he’s made Cody suffer enough, he lets him go. Than help’s Crystal to her feet, and walks her back towards the mansion.

He looks back at Cody who’s following like a lost puppy dog.

David stops and turns around and points.

“ Dumb ass! Go back and get her clothes! What kind of boyfriend are you?”

With his own clothes in his hands, he races back to collect Crystals dress, shoes and purse. Then runs back to catch up with David and Crystal.

David leads them into another spacious bathroom. He turned on the water and follows Crystal into the shower, leaving Cody outside the glass shower door to watch them.

David washes Crystals hair, and back. And basically looks as if he’s worshiping her, as he massages her sexy body.
He then pulls her into him, they kiss passionately with Cody right outside the shower door looking in.

They then step out of the shower together.

“ It’s all yours Boy! “
David said, letting him know it was okay for him to take a shower now.

David then got Crystal a fluffy towel and dried her body off for her.
He then swaddled her into a large fluffy white robe.

I’ll come back in about half an hour. Y’all should be ready by then.

He then exits the bathroom, leaving Crystal bewildered.

She felt as if she was torn between two men.

One as in Cody who she’d built a relationship with over there entire senior year. They had a lot of history together.

Then there was David, who’d she’d gone to school with since the first grade. He never gave her the time of day all those years.
But in the course of just a few hours. He made her feel more like a woman than she ever had.

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As Crystal gets dressed, Cody takes himself a much needed shower. There was an awkward silence between the two of them. Cody was so embarrassed about what just happened.

“ She just watched David fuck my throat, and blow his wad all over my face? “

After such a humiliating ordeal Cody didn’t know how he stood with Crystal now.

“ Does she still love me? “

“ Is it going to be over between us? “

Crystal couldn’t find the words to address the subject.

But she had other words she said to herself.

“ God I’m so sore! “

“ My pussy is so loose! Will it ever be tight again? “

Once back into her dress she walks around the bath room kind of bow legged, trying to get her bearings before stepping back into her heels.

Once Cody was dressed there was a knock on the door, It was David.

David to was dressed, in slacks and a button down dress shirt. He was

His whole demeanor had changed. He smiled and acted more normal.

“ Man I hope I wasn’t to hard on you back there? “

He then extended his hand to his.

Cody wasn’t sure if he wanted to shake his hand or knock his head off.

After all you can’t blame Cody for feeling that way.

“ He fucked my throat and humiliated the Hell out of me, in front of the woman I love?
And now he wants to be Mr. Nice guy? “

“ You gonna shake my hand like a man or not? “

Cody looks at Crystal, she kind of nods.

Cody reaches for David’s hand. David’s grip like his father was like a fucking vice.

“ Damn! These people got a fucking grip!”
Cody says to himself.

David smiles and slapped Cody across his back with his left hand.

“ You’re a good man, just be thankful I didn’t fuck you in the ass! “

Codys cute little bubble but just locks up hearing that one.

“ Dad wants to talk to y’all about something. When you’re ready I’ll get your car for you. “

David leads them down a hallway, then another hallway.
Finally they come to David’s father’s office.

The older man’s eyes just lights up, when Crystal walks into the room.

He quickly stood from behind his desk, and offered his hand to Cody again.

“ Did y’all enjoy the festivities tonight? “

Cody again shook his hand.

“ Shit I’m gonna have to go to the ER for a broke hand, before this night is over. “
Cody says to himself.

“ It was interesting. “
Was all Crystal could bring herself to say.

As David Sr, again took her hand so gently and kissed it.

“ How do them collars feel? “

Both Crystal and Cody blushed. Then started to reach for the buckles to remove them and give them back.

“ Oh no y’all can keep those, we got plenty of them. Those are just for show anyway. “

“ This ain’t what a real slave wears? “
Cody asks curiously.

From behind David Junior walks over to a box that sat next to the wall, and brought over to the desk a steel banded electronic slave collar. Complete with battery pack and GPS tracking.

“ This is what a real slave wears. “
David Jr. said.

Crystal and Cody looks it over. Crystal feels a chill come over her, seeing the electric prongs that stick into the front of the slaves neck.

“ It’s locks tight around the neck, with this key. “
David Sr. Holds up a little silver key to show them.

A remote control was laying on the desk. David Sr. Pushes a buttons on it, and a little green light comes on, and it gives off a dominant beep.

He pushed another button and the collar starts to vibrate.

“ This reminds the slave who is in control. “

“ It’s like something you’d train a dog with? “
Crystal asks.

“ Yeah kind of. “
David Sr. said.

“ And if I push this button. “

From his desk drawer he brings out a cattle prod, pushes the button, so Crystal and Cody could see the blue electric current flowing between the prongs.

“ Son would you like to test it out? “

“ No Sir! “
Cody said definitely.

Both Jr. and Sr. Laugh out loud.

“ David get them a drink. “
Sr. Said.

“ What would you like? “
David asks Cody.

Cody looks across the room at the stocked liquor cabinet.

“ How about a Scotch on the rocks. “

“ How about you? “
He ask’s Crystal.

She wasn’t sure, considering how the last drink she had affected her.
But she did feel as if she needed something.
She looks over the liquor cabinet.

“ Do you have a wine cooler? “

“ Sure David when you finish fixing Cody’s drink, go to the kitchen and get this young lady a wine cooler. “

“ Yes Sir. “
He then looks at Crystal.

“ Bartles and James okay? “

“ Yes thank you. “
He nods and hands Cody his drink.
As he sips the drink, Crystal looks above at the portrait on the wall.

It was obviously an old picture, it showed 2 lines of kneeling slaves, all naked and collard kneeling in perfect formation outside their kennels. All with heads bowed and their hands resting on top of their thighs with their palms up.

In the isle between the two lines of slaves was a man in khakis with tall boots and a crop in hand. He had a well defined manly jaw line. And a stern look on his face, as he looked over the slaves for any sign of disobedience.

From his desk David Sr. Sees Crystal intensely looking at the portrait.

“ Those were the old slave kennels in Mobil around 1900. “
He told her.

David Jr. returned with the wine cooler. Crystal was relieved that he didn’t open it, until he was in her presence.
He then twisted the cap opening it, then hands her the bottle.

She turned it up, and takes a drink, liking the citrusy crisp and cold taste.

“ David leave us. I’d like to talk to Crystal and Cody alone. “

“ Yes Sir. “
David walks on out of the office.

From his desk David opens a file and looks at Crystal.

“ I am so impressed with you. “
From a paper he reads off lots of her accomplishments.

valedictorian

Class president

Straight A honor roll student.

4.0 GPA.

You’ve excelled in track and field, girls soft ball and basketball. “

“ I haven’t played soft ball or basket ball since junior high. “
Crystal says to herself knowing this man has obviously had her on his radar for many years.

“ I also hear that you’re quite a gifted singer and musician? “

“ Thank you. “

“ You’re much too good to be fronting and fiddling for the Fuzzy Duck house band. “

“ I am? “

“ Yes you are. You should set your sights for Nashville. “

Crystal gasps.

One of Crystals dreams is to play and sing professionally. She’s been playing violin since she was 6 years old, guitar since she was 8. She’s also has her own bluegrass group that’s traveled throughout the summer months, to whatever bluegrass festival that they can get up the money to get to.

“ I got connections In Nashville. “
He informs her.

Crystal gasps again.

“ You got quite the impressive resume. But there’s only one thing lacking. “

“ What’s that? “

“ Your slave grade. “

A sense of nervousness comes over Crystal hearing that.

Many high school girls go to the mall, usually to those Asian ladies that run the nail salon. And for $100.00 You can get an unofficial slave grade in the back room.

Girls do this for the bragging rights.

But the unofficial grade is just a rip off scam. An official slave grade can cost north of $1,000.00

And it can only be done at the Live stock and slave office located at the department of agriculture. Or at a state approved slave market.

Getting a slave grade at either of these places can be a very traumatizing experience.

Especially at the slave market. When school lets out all the high school seniors and college girls flock to the slave markets, where they strip everything off in the parking lot and wait hours and hours in line with there naked bodies on display for the world to see. Usually all them young obnoxious college boys gauche and mock them. After all that there looked over and felt up by some dirty old man, and graded like cattle.

The grading scale is like this.

Minus Prime Plus

Minus Choice Plus

Minus Select Plus

Utility

Scrap

The grade sort of a guide that gives the slave an idea of what the monetary value is of her body.
But the only truly way to know that is to stand on the auction block, and be sold to the highest bidder.

“ I’d like to offer you an opportunity. “

“ What’s that? “

“ I can get you a private and discreet slave grade at no cost to you. By a true professional, who is one of my graders. He’s the best in the business I guarantee it! “

Crystal was definitely captivated by what he was saying, so much so she was almost ready to sign on the bottom line right then.

“ But first I want you to do something for me? “

“ What’s that? “

“ I’d like the two of you to intern here throughout the summer. “

“ A slave internship? “
Crystal asks surprised to hear that there was such a thing.

“ Yes you’ll be treated as a slave, trained as a slave, you’ll be housed in the kennels with the slaves. “

He then looks at Cody.

“ You’ll be housed in the bunk house with the studs. “

Crystal raises her hand.

“ Excuse me for asking but why do the studs get a bunk house and the slaves get kennels? “

“ Cause that’s just the way it is. It’s been that way all throughout history. “

“ Oh I didn’t know that. “

“ Let me show you something. “
He said reaching again into the file. He brings out a glossy black and white photograph, and hands it to her. “

“ Does that slave look familiar to you? “

Crystals eyes got big and wide.

“ Oh my God! It’s mom! “

Mom was on a stage waving to a large crowd with a sash across her naked body, a crown on her head, while holding a dozen roses. She’d won first place in a slave beauty pageant.

“ When I told you you were as beautiful as your mother I meant it. “

Mom never mentioned things like this that revolved around slavery. She just talked about the misery of being a farm hand.

“That was at the fairgrounds in Jackson in 1962. She won first place out of 500 entry’s. “

He had more pictures.

One of mom leading a team of slaves around the town square, pulling a wagon of smiling happy tourists.

“ Mom was a pony girl? “

“ One of the best. “

“ Who are the other slaves? They all look similarly alike? “

“ Those would be your mothers sisters. “

“ Mom never talks about them! “

She examines the picture closer. Looking at the man driving the buggy, and wailing a whip. All dressed up like it was in the 1700s.

“ Who is the one driving the buggy? “

“ That would be your grandfather. “

Crystal gasps again, she’d never seen a picture of her grandfather, grandmother or her aunts which there were 10 of and one uncle.

“ What happened to them? “

“ Your grandparents and uncle are all dead. “

“ I know that. I mean my aunts. “

“ I don’t really know. I want to believe that they were all freed, when they ended those state sponsored 4-H projects.

“ What does that mean? “

“ That means your mother was a product of a breeding farm. “

Crystal was blown away by hearing all this.

He pointed to the street corner in the background of the picture.

“ You see that young fella standing there?…Thats me. “

“ Yeah I can tell. “

“ How about that office? On the corner, behind where I’m standing? “

“ That’s moms real estate office! “

“ Yes back then it was the Slave Co office. We used to trade slaves with them back then. “

He then showed Crystal another piece of paper.

“ You ever seen one of these? “

Crystal analyzed the old yellowing paper.

“ This is moms slave grading certificate?”

“ Yes “

“ She always said she never got graded?”

And it only took another moment for her to find out why.

“ She was Select Minus?…But how could that be? She was so beautiful? “

“ If I’d had a chance, I would have killed that son of a bitch that gave her that hideous grade! Luckily your grandfather beat me to him. “

Crystal could easily tell that David Sr. Had strong feelings for her mother.
She wonders why the two of them didn’t hit it off in a meaningful relationship.

standing there she wondered how it would have been like, if they had. Her and Misty could have grown up on that plantation in that mansion.

David told her a lot of stuff about mom. But the more he told, the more questions she had.

He steers the conversation back to Crystal and Cody.

“ The internship is just for the summer. I know the two of you are going to college in the fall. And after you get your degrees, I’d like for the two of you to come work for me? “

“ Work for you doing what? “

“ I need young people like yourselves to recruit potential slaves for me. “

“ Is that a thing? “

“ Oh yeah! Slavery is something that has to be sold on young people. I want slaves here that want to be here. A slave that wants to be a slave is a happy slave. “
He explained.

“ Come work for me, and we’ll see how it goes. Maybe then I could get you in with those people I know in Nashville. “

Crystal was blown away by all this. She’d never imagined herself working in the slave industry. For years mom had been grooming her and Misty to someday work with her to grow her real estate empire.

“ Think of it this way. Your mother wouldn’t be the success that she is today, if it hadn’t been for her time serving in the collar. “

“ Do we have to decide tonight?

“ Of course not! You just graduated. Take a couple of weeks go to the beech and celebrate. Think about it, and when you’re ready come see me, and we’ll get you lined up for a grading and get you into a real collar. “

He then walked Crystal and Cody to the front door. David Jr. Had their car waiting.

Reactions: bonerjams03

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
“ So what do y’all think about it? “
David Jr. Asks them, when they reached the front door.

“ I’m gonna give it some serious thought. “
Crystal assured him.

“ You know? As a woman? You can’t make it in life without having time in the collar first? “
He said it so arrogantly just like a pro slave politician might say it.

Modern slavery that’s sold to the public in political talk, is said to be equally as important as that college degree, that they’ve been selling us all on over the last 40 or so years.

Can’t be a success without one you know?

College and slavery go hand in hand together.

If a woman defaults on her student loan, after getting some crap degree in basket weaving that’s hundreds of thousands of dollars. She’s gonna be naked in the collar for at least a decade until that loan is paid back.

Crystal didn’t have to fear the college loan default cause mom was fortunate enough to handle her college expenses.

But she did know that slavery was pushed pretty hard on young women, primarily by the stereotypical old white men that runs everything.

David then turned towards Cody.

“ What about you? Got anything you want to ask me? “

“ Yeah what’s it like being a real stud slave? “

David answered the question with another question.

“ What’s it like having access to any pussy? At anytime you want? “

The pleasure slut slave is not like the girlfriend you’ve been spending your hard earned money on. Having to buy her flowers and cute little stuffed animals. And tell her all the bull shit about how successful you’re gonna be someday.
And you know you’ve been working for months to try to get into her pants? And she’s been denying you, or she’s just been taking advantage of you, while she’s been fucking someone else.

You know you’re the looser that that shit happens to.

But in slave world you ain’t got to worry about none of that shit.
Sex is what the pleasure slut is there for. The stud slave has total access to whatever slave he sees desirable. Some studs even brag that they never fuck the same slave twice, cause of the wide variety.

All that sounds good to Cody. But of course David doesn’t mention the Hell night that Cody will have to go through. You know there’s always imitations and rituals.

Hell night usually starts out in the middle of the night, while your sound asleep. The blanket gets snatched over your head and every one just beats the Hell out of you.

Then you’re forced on to all fours. Getting your two holes stuffed and filled, by at least 20 to 30 guys.
They pound away at you until you pass out.

And when you wake up, you’re treated as everyone’s equal. It’s sort of a brotherhood type of thing. Where they have your back no matter what. And of course you’ve got there’s.

You also will never speak of whatever happened to you on Hell night. It’s a very secretive thing. That’s guaranteed consequences.

David reached into his pocket and takes out a little card, he hands it to Crystal.

“ Give that to your sister Misty. “

Crystal looks at the little card that was identical to the card that he gave to her earlier.

“ OMG! You like Misty? “

“ Just tell her to give me a call. “
He says with a smile, as they walk out the door.

Crystal thought that that was odd. A guy like David that could fuck any beautiful slave whenever he wanted, was desiring an overweight nut case like Misty.

As Cody drove Crystal home, dawn was cracking in the distance. They’d spent the entire night at the mansion of a slave baron.

“ What do you think? Should we take him up on his offer? “
Cody asks her.

“ I’m not sure. It’s got its advantages. I love the thought of having a private discreet slave grading. “

“ Can’t you just hire a slave grader to come to your home or something? “

“ Oh no! That would be much to expensive. Mom would never do that for me. “

“ If you want me to, I’ll go to the slave office with you? “
Cody offered.

“ Oh Cody that’s so sweet of you. But I think I need to talk to mom about this. “

A mother taking her daughter to get her slave grade can be a very special experience. It ranks right up there with picking out a prom dress, or going to the gynecologists for the first time.

Reactions: bonerjams03

Mikey22

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Crystal also had questions for Cody also.

“ What was it like for you to see me getting fucked by another guy? “

Cody really didn’t know if he should tell her the truth about that. He thinks back on it and remembers what a big cock David had.

He feels his dick instantly start to get hard.

“ Shit! Why am I getting hard thinking about another guys cock? “
He asks himself.

Crystal playfully punches him in the arm.

“ I asked you a question? Tell me? “

Cody decided to turn the question around on her.

“ How would you feel if I fucked another girl? In front of you? “

“ Oh I’d be so furious and hurt. “

“ There you go. “
Cody said with a smug look, thinking this line of questioning would be put to bed.

But unfortunately Crystal wasn’t quite finished with him yet.

“ What was it like sucking David’s cock? “

Cody’s face turned beet red, as an uncomfortable sense of nervousness comes over him.

“ What was it like for you? “

He asks, spinning the question back on her.

“ I asked you first! “

There was an awkward silence between them for a few moments.

“ He really owned you Cody! “
Crystal pointed out.

Hearing those words from Crystal really cut Cody to his core.

Crystal looks Cody over once again, taking in his dominant jaw line, his perfectly styled blonde hair, and chiseled physique.

“ Is it true? If a guy is to good looking is he gay? “
Crystal asks herself.

Cody pulls up into the driveway. He noticed that mom and Misty’s cars were not there. He hoped Crystal might invite him in, so maybe he could redeem himself as a real man by giving her an awesome fuck.

But instead she just glanced at him as she reached for the door handle.

“ I’ll talk to you later. “

She doesn’t even offer him a kiss, and gets out of the car and quickly walks towards the house.

After so many months of dating this was their first real argument.
Was Crystal seeing Cody suck another guys cock just to much to bare?
Could this be the beginning of the end for this young couple?

Crystal goes straight into her room and kicked off her high heels and stripped off her dress, then flopped down across the bed, thinking about the previous nights events. Mainly about the pounding she’d taken from David’s cock.
She rolls over onto her back, reaches down to feel her pussy.

“ I can’t believe I took a cock that was that big? “

She then masturbates until she comes and drifts off to sleep, wondering if she was now a size queen that could never be satisfied by an average cock again.