Party for the rest of us

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Let me also say that I really don't understand exactly what "private" information I shared about either of you. All I said was that I received an email with the name "John Daw." How is this so "private"? I didn't share his real name. I didn't share his email address.
Agnsiz: Thanks for this post. (What a way my parties have of turning out! Shit!) For what it is worth, my point (which I fear is what set this all off) was not that you had busted anybody's privacy or anonymity, but that we were all treading very close to the line where we might accidentally do so and needed to be careful. Most especially, a lot of people know which of our members uses "John Daw" as his private e-mail address, but it feels inapproriate to me to reveal it to anyone he has not himself.

I can understand the want for privacy and anonimity and I respect that. I don't believe I've compromised anyone's privacy, though! I won't stand by and let others say that I did, either.
I concur. You did not, and I didn't mean to imply such a thing, but I can understand how the new John might have concluded that from our exchange and the subsequent one I had with Daverock. I wanted us all to be very careful, that's all.

To the rest of you, I apoligize for wrecking the party. That certainly was not my intention either.
Of course you did not do that. If anyone did, it was me. I should have said faster that I was pretty sure this John Daw was not who we thought all first thought he was. It might have solved a lot. I actually intended to write to the new John to warn him of the situation and defuse it in advance, but he had no contact options.

So we all learned.

Let's hope our new friend checks back, reads of our remorse, and chooses to come back. And while I am at it, I still am grateful for our old John as well. Perhaps someday the two of them can talk it through.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Agnsiz: Thanks for this post. (What a way my parties have of turning out! Shit!) For what it is worth, my point (which I fear is what set this all off) was not that you had busted anybody's privacy or anonymity, but that we were all treading very close to the line where we might accidentally do so and needed to be careful. Most especially, a lot of people know which of our members uses "John Daw" as his private e-mail address, but it feels inapproriate to me to reveal it to anyone he has not himself.

I concur. You did not, and I didn't mean to imply such a thing, but I can understand how the new John might have concluded that from our exchange and the subsequent one I had with Daverock. I wanted us all to be very careful, that's all.

Of course you did not do that. If anyone did, it was me. I should have said faster that I was pretty sure this John Daw was not who we thought all first thought he was. It might have solved a lot. I actually intended to write to the new John to warn him of the situation and defuse it in advance, but he had no contact options.

So we all learned.

Let's hope our new friend checks back, reads of our remorse, and chooses to come back. And while I am at it, I still am grateful for our old John as well. Perhaps someday the two of them can talk it through.
Thanks fortiesfun! And yes, I hope John Daw will indeed change his mind and come back! And since you are the host of this party, I'm glad you don't feel that I've ruined it.:smile:

Now, perhaps I will have a drink with a bit more kick to it. It is St. Paddy's Day after all. I'll have a vodka, straight up, please!:biggrin:

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Now, perhaps I will have a drink with a bit more kick to it. It is St. Paddy's Day after all. I'll have a vodka, straight up, please!:biggrin:
I'll make it a double, especially if you are the type that loses inhibitions with a few under your belt. (I think way too much about what is under everyone's belt.)

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I'm assuming it is the host. I didn't know if you were at the party though because you are invisible.:redface:
Kinda creepy, huh? It is a trick I learned from Alex8 and was forced to use for a while when I had my very own cyber stalker, but I should turn it off again now that things are better!

Anyway, I hope you finally got you cake. The frosting was especially good.

Media
If I am still welcome at this late date (when and where the hell is the party anyway?), we can serve up a huge, hawt, heaping helping of cyber-ambiguity with me joining the two other already previously confirmed briliant practitioners of this art form: Jeff Black and Alex8. Between the three of us there should be more than enough to go around. As to what and how much you will get, if any, therein lies the surprise.

As you have mentioned, Doc, we are quite the unholy trinity. As to who fills what role, "ay, there's the rub." We have all been missing in action of late and all would justifiably qualify for the unholy ghost. As to father and son? Your choice. Maybe it should be decided by the amount of posts.:biggrin1:

Not be overlooked, let's hear it for the LPSG Welcome Wagon! Real good job, guys!

Now bring on that fucking cake along with a large, healthy, mouth-watering, butt-load serving of cyber-ambiguity! Yeehaw!

Invisible mode is a trick I learned from Alex8 and was forced to use for a while when I had my very own cyber stalker, but I should turn it off again now that things are better!
I thought you liked my attention.:eek:

Media
I hope I'm not being ambiguous when I say I've got some AND I want some! :rolleyes:
I'm sorry, what is it specifically that you have some of and want some of? And how may I best serve you in that acquisition? It seems by reputation I have much to offer, and much that is desired. How and will you make it worth my while for me to share my commodities?

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
If I am still welcome at this late date? As you have mentioned, Doc, we are quite the unholy trinity. As to father and son? Your choice. Yes, you're welcome. (The point of this party is that everyone is. An anti-popularity thread.) I never called you unholy, but if the shoe fits... And for the record, I am usually the daddy.

Not be overlooked, let's hear it for the LPSG Welcome Wagon! Real good job, guys! It was unfortunate, and may have ended in the untimely exit of several members old and new which I much regret, but it was not entirely one sided.

I thought you liked my attention.:eek: You really weren't my stalker, sweetie. I do like your attention, but for a while there I had someone whose attention I really didn't like, and it wasn't all that funny.

I forgot to say I don't have any fucking cake! I can do a mean cream pie though if somebody wants it!! :rolleyes:
Pick me.

I'm sorry, what is it specifically that you have some of and want some of? And how may I best serve you in that acquisition? It seems by reputation I have much to offer, and much that is desired. How and will you make it worth my while for me to share my commodities?
Sam, Sam, this is an everyone-is-invited party, not a negotiation. What you do after the party (and with whom) is your business, but while at the party let's not turn it into a business. :tongue:

Media
Not be overlooked, let's hear it for the LPSG Welcome Wagon! Real good job, guys!
I was referring to the open invitation to everyone. It is nice to see something inclusive for the many and not the few. There are a lot of great people at LPSG who never get acknowledged or included, and should be. They get drowned out and overwhelmed by others. So this was a good thing, Doc! Thanks.:smile: