Party for the rest of us

B_John Daw

Just Browsing
Media
To Whom It May Concern: There seems to be some controversy surrounding my departure, and I would like to clear this up and put some closure on the matter. I truly am not offended in any way, nor do I feel the need for me to leave; but, in light of a possibly sticky situation and my concern for the other member, I feel that this is the best choice for the time being, and I am very comfortable with that choice. Perhaps it appeared to you as if I overstated my case. That was not the intent. For that, I truly apologize. If there is any blaming going on, I would ask for that to end immediately. I do not want any division among the board over this. If you want to blame someone, blame me; but remember, we are all adults and above this. My decision to leave is quite simple, but obviously not clear in my post. I had some time this weekend to be online but will not in the forseeable future. It is very upsetting for me to think that people are making more of this than needs be. I am a man of peace. I would simply ask that all of you get on with your lives, get online, enjoy each other, and put this matter behind you permanently. Back to business as usual. Don't let my momentary abberation in judgement diminish the great comaraderie and fun that you all have with each other. I had a great time, I appreciate that, but do apologize for the awkward exit and confusion. Perhaps sometime again in the future. Thank you.

Warm regards, JD

NO MORE POSTS ABOUT THIS, PLEASE. Be done with it.

And, now, would you please get back to making Fortiesfun “Party For The Rest Of Us” the best? Our great host deserves a good time and a party to remember!

:fest30::party2::fest06::fest30::party2::fest06::fest30::party2::fest06::fest30::party2::fest06::fest30::party2:

Media
*wonders whether this is a good time to point out being a vegan* :cool:
Now you know how much attention I pay to all of this, and how seriously I take it all.:biggrin1:

Isn't it time we three vanished again into the brilliance of what Doc has proclaimed as our shared cyber-ambiguity?

When shall we three meet again,
In lightning, thunder, or in rain?
When the hurly-burly's done,
When the latest LPSG battle's lost and won?:eek:

Later, Guys! As always, a great pleasure.

Sam

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Isn't it time we three vanished again into the brilliance of our shared cyber-ambiguity?

When shall we three meet again,
In lightning, thunder, or in rain?
When the hurly-burly's done,
When the latest LPSG battle's lost and won?:eek:

Do we get to dress up like musketeers as well? :cool: