Party for the rest of us

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Doc, I like the party, and I always said, if you had me, I would cum.
So will you? And can I?
How did I miss this one? Yes, and yes! And the sooner the better...

Me. I'm a wallflower.:biggrin1:
This is room for everyone, gay or straight, introverted or extroverted, converted or perverted. Cum on in and stay awhile.

Media
Me. I'm a wallflower.:biggrin1:
Well, you're bloomin' pretty! Just be careful bending over around some of the guests. They might de-flower you. The host is a lusty gardener and has a history of converting orientations by intense propagation. You could be playing for the other team by midnight and enjoying it.:biggrin1:

B_spiker067

Experimental Member
Media
Well, you're bloomin' pretty! Just be careful bending over around some of the guests. They might de-flower you. The host is a lusty gardener and has a history of converting orientations by intense propagation. You could be playing for the other team by midnight and enjoying it.:biggrin1:

Heaven to betsies forbid.:eek:

I'll just watch.:biggrin1:

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Sam! You don't have to tell everything you know! Party favors are suppose to be a surprise.

Heaven to betsies forbid.:eek:

I'll just watch.:biggrin1:
No worries. I only convert the willing and the curious. As Sam knows, the str8 can't be moved anyway. :rolleyes:

fortiesfun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Media
I'm heartbroken this isn't a real link. I so wanted to see how the bidding was going!
Alas, Big Boy, I had it removed. Now that I know you want it, I guess it could be open for discusssion. Please advise.

Plus this thread needed a bump. You should see all the folks trying to crash the other party. They need to come over here!
Of course they need to come over here. Everyone will be coming here. Was that not the focus of this gala event? Come, come, come, come!

Here some come, there some come,
From everywhere they come, they come.
Oh, Fortiesfun he had a bash.
C-o-m-e, come!

Y'all come now, ya hear?

:fest06::party2::fest30: