party time

ballgagsnippleclamps

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Is the guy in the black and white shirt a ref?

"We have a fag... cough cough I mean flag on the field. Roughing the tight end. 10 inch penalty. Repeat 3rd down."

Actually strangely enough, I have witnessed 8 or 9 nine guys going at it in a public place...

Timbo5678

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
In the 1970s and early 1980s parties like that were common. In San Francisco, Los Angeles or New York if you were half way attractive you could easily get yourself invited either to a loft, apartment or private home where the parties could be held. There were also sex clubs (both gay and bisexual/straight in these cities were buying a membership gave you entrance to bliss).

In Europe Amsterdam was one of the centers of parties like this. People would go Amsterdam to spend the weekend fucking. I also attended parties like this in Munich, Vienna and Athens.

Sadly, the AIDS epidemic brought much of this kind of entertainment to an end. I'm most pleased to see it being revived by the young and only hope they are careful and practice safe sex. If the health rules regarding this beautiful, enjoyable and horizon expanding behavior are carefully observed, all of our lives with benefit, and all of our bodies will know more pleasure than our mortal minds could conceive of.

I'm one of the lucky ones, I was there, I survived, and my excitement over the return sexual celebration by todays youth thrills me to the core.

If it feels good, do it!

Reactions: 12dave

bentrim

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
no, but i sure would like to be on the recieving end!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EdWoody

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
More times than I can possibly count, although not usually with so many cute boys all at once as in those photos.

NYC promoters like Daniel Nardicio, Jonny McGovern and Dean Johnson (unfortunately, recently deceased as of last week) are legendary for their parties that regularly turn into rampant flesh-fests like the one pictured.

I was a frequent attendee all the years I lived in NYC. Of course, sometimes they're over-run with hideous monstrosities looking for some cute young fresh meat, but just as often I've got it on with some shockingly hot guys and huge cocks.

Reactions: 12dave