Party Voyeur

Discussion in 'Fictitious Stories' started by D_Cletus Hardmeat, Dec 12, 2010.

1. D_Cletus Hardmeat

D_Cletus Hardmeat New Member

I was dragged to a party the other day. Id been to a few frat parties in my day, so I knew what to expect. I was hoping get a little toasty and maybe bring a girl back home to my dorm. It might be hard not being a part of the house that was hosting the party, but there was bound to be some girls there that were interested.

I arrived a little bit later in the evening, not wanting to show up too soon.

When I walked in, the house was packed. There was hardly any room to stand, almost like a concert. Everyone's attention was focussed on the living room area for some reason. I paid no attention and quickly made my way to the keg in the back yard. I filled up a cup dwoned it hastily before getting a second cup and heading back inside where apparently, something was going on.

I went back to the living room and stood next to a person who was trying to see over the crowd of people.

"What's going on?" I asked him

"Some dude is about to fuck two girls on that couch".

I gave him a puzzled look and then decided to usher my way through the sea of people to get a view of what was going on. I put my head down and pushed my way through the people, finally I was spit out right at the front row of what was to be later called "the show".

One man, sitting down on the couch, looked about 6 and a half feet tall was being straddled by what was probably the hottest girl I had ever seen. Meanwhile, another girl was sitting up next to him with her arm around his front torso. He was kissing the girl to his left as the girl riding him was kissing his next and groping his chest and abs.

The way these people were kissing and groping each other was almost unreal. You could tell by their manerisms that they were going to fuck right here and now with all the people in the room wtching. The three of them didn't even look up from their activity, they acted as if they were alone.

The first girl riding the man was blonde. She was wear short black shorts, that were so short that you could see the bottom of her asscheeks sticking out the bottom. A pink thong stuck out the bottom of her back and her asscrack was showing as she was hunched over the man she was straddling. Her tits were near perfection. Not huge, but very large. If I had to guess, I would say a high C-cup. The blouse she was wearing baerly contained them.

The brunette that was sitting next to the guy was also ridiculously hot. She was much slimmer than the blonde, and her breasts weren't quite as large as the blond girls, but her ass was amazing. When she got to her knees on the couch next to the man, her ass stuck out like perfection. It was so close to me that I nearly fainted, I wanted to reach and feel the warmth emanating from it. Her jeans were tight and you could see every curve of her ass and pussy as it waved in front of us.

Just as the brunette started to position herself on her knees next to the guy. The dark haired man pulled his black t shirt off. The mood in the room almost seemed to explode when he did this. I could hear the girls around me sigh and moan as he did this. This man's body was shear perfection. I watched as the blonde girl began to group his chest and abs which were chiseled perfect. Every breath that he drew in cased his muscles to ripple and quake.

The blonde continued to work her mouth down the torso of this perfect man. As her mouth moved down to his perfectly rippling abs, she snaked herself down to the floor, positioning herself between his legs. She was going to suck his cock, and I was going to get to watch.

The brunette had one hand inside of her jeans playing with her pussy, while the other hand was groping our man. The blond her began to slowly unbutton the pants of the man that was captivating all of us.

Now that the blond had moved to the floor, I finally got sight of a large bulge that ran down the right pantleg of the man's jeans. The outline of his cock was massive. It was unreal. It ran down his long leg and made it well over halfway to his knee. I could also see two large bumps in his left pantleg, which I could barely believe were his balls. They were plump. Probably close to the size of limes, maybe lemons.

I looked aroudn the room to see that everyone's eyes were on this man's crotch. Some of the people were shaking their head, thinking it was a trick.

The blond girl, on her knees, rubbed at the large pole in his pants with a giant grin on her face. She looked deadeyes back into the face of the man who was making stern eye contact with her and completely ignoring everyone else int he room.

Finally, he lifted his butt off the couch and slowly started to pull down on his pants to free his package from the jeans that were constricting them. His muscles tightened, his abs crunched as he lifted his body up.

I stood, just feet away from the action, my mouth wide open in anticipation. My cock was nearly rock hard in my pants as I stood watching the even.

2. D_Bing_Cherry

D_Bing_Cherry Account Disabled

Good story. I feel like I am right in the front row with you.

3. 2xistTrunks

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Great start, I'm rock hard and waiting for more!

4. D_Cletus Hardmeat

As the show continued on I started to notice how packed the room was getting. A very petite girl jumped in front of me. We were both leaning up against the back of the couch now, she was sandwiched between me and the couch. There was really no way for me to try and hide the fact that I had a raging hard on from her, but she didn't seem to mind. Although my cock is only about 7.5 inches when hard, it's still a pretty impressive size my most standards.

As the tall, perfectly chiseled man started to pull his pants off, we all were begining to see just how big his equipment was. The blond helped him tear his jeans and underwaer off, and what stood before us was the mightiest cock that had ever existed. The blonde sitting on her knees, grabbed his cock with both hands and stood it straight up. Her eyes were wide in amazement. She looked overwhelmed. The brunette sitting next to him on the couch covered her mouth with both hands. Her jaw was wide open, her eyes locked on the prize.

The man smiled smugly. He looked around the room, calmly, with a cocky grin on his face. His physique was superior to most men's, his handsomeness was unmatched. He owned the biggest cock that anyone in this room was ever going to see. He was the sheer embodiment of physical perfection.

Every girl in the room started to pant and breath heavily. Some of them were watching with their mouths open, others were using their hadns to cover their reactions, embarassed at how turned on they were by this man.

Most of the guys in this room were says "No Way, No fucking way". Others remained silent, stewing in their envy.

I stood in sheer appreciation at the site of such an unforgettable thing. I was about to witness this man's gigantic cock, which seemed to stand at around 12 inches, be sucked and fucked by two insanely gorgeous girls.

The blonde girl put her arm upward, alongside the man's giant cock. He was easily as fat and as long as her arm. Gasps started to overtake the crowd.

The girl in front of my suddenly started to push back against me with her ass, as if to feel for my hardened cock. She reached back and grabbed the front of my pants and pulled me into her. She was well aware of how turned on I was and she wanted me to know that she was into it. I grabbed her hips with my hands and pulled her into me as we continued to watch the show.

5. log-man

log-man New Member

Albums:
    This is great. Can't wait to see what happens next.

6. D_Cletus Hardmeat

The blond girl on her knees started to massage his balls with one hand while continuing to stroke his cock with other. Her eyes were fixed on his balls, which were, in fact, the size of lemons. Her small hands struggled to hold them both together. She would have to switch back and forth to hold and massage his balls.

The brunette girl wrapped her leg around the man's thick, tanned, muscular thigh. Her skirt was now riding up to her stomach and you could clearly see that she wasn't wearing any underwear. Her pussy was cleanly shaved except for a small patch just above her clit. Her pussy looked young and tight. It shimmered under the lights in the room reflecting the juices that were oozing from it. She started to rub her pussy on his leg as she kissed his chest and abs. Her eyes always turning back toward the cock that was towering before her.

The blond sat up straight on her knees to gain as much height as possible. She almost couldn't reach the top of his cock with her mouth, but she did. His head alone filled her entire mouth. She tried to take as much of him in as possible, but it wasn't much use, he was simply too large for her tiny cute mouth.

The brunette then leaned forward, her mouth fit more of his cock inside. She took almost 5 inches of his entire cock into her mouth and throat. The blond girl stroked him excitedly with both hands while she did this.

The man's head jerked back and he grunted loudly. The girl who's ass was rubbing up against my fully hard cock started to shake and shiver. She was overtaken by him. I reached around to her breasts and cupped her small B-sized tits in my hand, not caring who was watching as we all knew that all attention was now on this stud and his two queens. She welcomed my touch.

The two girls continued to go to work on this man's massive cock and balls for about 10 minutes. With the amount of effort and enthusiasm they showed, it was difficult to believe that he had not already cum.

7. GangShowers

GangShowers New Member

Very hot yo!

8. stustu

stustu Active Member

very hot story. who is the stud? college athelete - someone's boyfriend - campus visitor???

9. D_Cletus Hardmeat

Just as I was thinking about seeing him cum, he started to shake and grip the couch with his hands. He growled heavily, almost angrily. It startled both the blonde and the brunette who quickly backed away and stared at him. His cock stood straight up in the air and you could see it flexing and moving. His ab muscles flexed and softened as he thrust his cock into the air.

Suddenly there was an eruption. Cum shot straight up in the air and landed in a massive rope on his chest. It was thick and almost pure white. His first load of cum was more than I had ever cum before and there was more to follow.

The next few ropes that flew upward actually flew over his head and hit the spectators who had been looking over his shoulder. Two of the guys that were hit quickly retreated and started to try and rub the massive white loads from their clothes and skin. The two girls that were hit sheepishly giggled and smiled. One of them actually used her finger to spoon some of his cum into her mouth. The crowd cheered and laughed when she did this.

Meanwhile, the stud on the couch continued to shoot more and more cum onto the couch, himself and the two girls who had been sucking him off. Both girls quickly started to spoon the cum into their mouths and immediately swallow. After they had cleaned up most of the big white mess, they started to click it off the stud who had just shot around 10 ropes of cum all over the place. Each cumshot was about the size of one man's load.

He grabbed his cock with one hand and started stroking it again. It was still rock hard even though he had just cum. he started to push all of the cum that was inside his cock out so that the blonde and brunette could gobble it up.

I thought the show was close to an end since he had cum already, but then he did the unexpected. he picked the blond girl up off the floor and placed her on her knees on the couch. He positioned himself right behind her and pulled ass up next to him. For a second the room went completely silent. He was going to keep going? He grabbed the base of his cock with one hand and started slapping it on her ass and lower back.

The loud, bassy thud that it made as it slammed into her skin made half the room erupt in short sighs. He then looked up and stared around the entire room, as if to make eye contact with every single man and woman there. He was displaying his dominance. He met eyes with me for just a split second. He was full of sheer sexual ferocity.

10. SR_Les Intercourse

SR_Les Intercourse New Member

11. stoneten69

Gold Member

Albums:
  12. manplay

manplay New Member

Albums:
    and then everyone got naked and started fucking.................what happen next?

Draft saved Draft deleted