Partying outside America: Escape from Speedo Hate

shaguar

Experimental Member
Media
I am a perv, creep, slob, weird, loser. Hence, I don't particularly mesh with American women, or their uglier poorer Canadian versions.

I like to party, and with summer around the corner, I would like it to be My Summer of Sin. I want to go to a place where speedos and basically Visible Penis Line (VPL) is welcomed by women as a cunt moistener, i.e. where women are women and don't hate men. So that rules out the USA, Canada, and places where the majority are American tourists, like Mexico. Sadly fewer and fewer places are both American woman free and not at war, or like wang thangs, and sexy cola.

Over-reaching

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Cuba? Brazil?

But you shouldn't reject a whole country-ful of women. And you need to talk to women, wherever you are, if you want to get anywhere with them.

Biguncut9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
From that post I can understand why women in America and Canada have no interest in you, and I'm sorry to have to be the one to tell you this, but it doesn't sound like women from anywhere will like you.

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Poor guy..... talk about a hater... I suggest getting ready to shell out tons of money for illegal sex... or perhaps find a place where prostitution is legal, because sounds to me like those are the only girls that "might" be willing to put out for a guy like you....

smh smh

shaguar

Experimental Member
Media
Hate? I love cows, heifers, hippos, whatever you call them! I got nothing but love baby. I feed them and fatten them up, while I listen how wonderful feminism and skrillex is. I am so glad Hostess is back, it speeds up my job. I look after the ladies after they get back from work, via Crossfit of course. But occasionally, I just want a woman who likes cock, to look at, play with, you know.

Seriously, I am not a major player, but I play these fools like a wind section. Are you not aware of the stellar reputation of Anglo Saxon enslaved women as fantastic divorcees? I would never demonize an entire mass of people, and neither would the US military industrial superiority complex. I just like face painting.

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I am a perv, creep, slob, weird, loser. Hence, I don't particularly mesh with American women, or their uglier poorer Canadian versions.

Who would want to "mesh" with you... Troll!

Since when are Canadians ugly? Take a look in the mirror!

Canadian Dance Moves - YouTube

AtYourCervix10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
jesus guys. lighten up. he's just asking for advice and i totally get where he's coming from. how about rather than attacking him and being furtherly hypocritical, just move on if his post doesn't appeal to you and engage in hateful rhetoric????

but yes, he's right. women in america do not approve of Speedos which i find to be confounding and it is necessary to look abroad to places where women aren't as judgmental and uptight. i thought however that Canada was one of those places, i felt like women could be more open to such things.

and yes, it sounds like Brazil or an island environment might be good. i haven't been out of LA much so it's hard to say. i can however validate the posters remark that American women look down on speedos. it's very unfortunate.

shaguar

Experimental Member
Media
I don't understand the manpanties in a bunch in about every thread. This is the Large Penis Support Group - boohoo my cock got too big and now I have tissues! - for fudge sake. Even better than rice sake.

It's not my fault if women in the white (free/civilized/democratic/peace-loving/Christian/not at all hypocritical) English speaking world are a running joke only they aren't in on. I am generalizing but women in many cities across the North American continent hate men. Women everywhere - and this will NEVER change - define themselves in terms of men, each and every minute of their lives after puberty. Have womb, will kvetch. But there is taking things too far. I am not joking when I say Washington D.C. and Toronto are the Ground Zeros of man hating, immature women. Is there value in marriage? If there is, women have to understand that they basically run that show, 80% of sacrifices will be put up by the wife, 100% of the time, if a marriage is to be successful. Therefore, liberation theology fucks up the universal balance, and divorces shoot up, marriages fall, "common law" fuckers abound. And all of this manifests itself as speedo hate. Subconsciously, women want it in their ear when they wake up, and want to suck on it with their rectum at sleepy time, like a pacifier. But they are liberated, and big girls don't need the pacifier-penis do they? They do, they want it, but fight it, to show they're liberated. So they hate the speedo. Now we don't have the fruit basket shorts in tennis anymore, you have veritable burkas for man parts. My willy wants to express himself, like women in white-wanabee places express themselves, with as few clothes as possible. Sadly, some of these newly Westernized women are butt fugly, and their dropping of trou only serve to get #gangrape trending.

Men are attracted to women attracted to cock. Conventional wisdom tells us speedo love among the majority of women increases fertility, and boosts employment directed GDP, as opposed to pointless money printing to enrich the elite. You won't hear that at Davos. It takes something special to speak truth to power. Big sweaty stanking balls.

martin60018

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
brazil, south of france, almost any french colony except the muslim ones. spanish speaking countries can be prudish, beware. avoid any country with the crescent moon and star on it (muslim origin), finally australia, and some of the eastern european countries.

Betty_Cocker

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I don't understand the manpanties in a bunch in about every thread. This is the Large Penis Support Group - boohoo my cock got too big and now I have tissues! - for fudge sake. Even better than rice sake.

It's not my fault if women in the white (free/civilized/democratic/peace-loving/Christian/not at all hypocritical) English speaking world are a running joke only they aren't in on. I am generalizing but women in many cities across the North American continent hate men. Women everywhere - and this will NEVER change - define themselves in terms of men, each and every minute of their lives after puberty. Have womb, will kvetch. But there is taking things too far. I am not joking when I say Washington D.C. and Toronto are the Ground Zeros of man hating, immature women. Is there value in marriage? If there is, women have to understand that they basically run that show, 80% of sacrifices will be put up by the wife, 100% of the time, if a marriage is to be successful. Therefore, liberation theology fucks up the universal balance, and divorces shoot up, marriages fall, "common law" fuckers abound. And all of this manifests itself as speedo hate. Subconsciously, women want it in their ear when they wake up, and want to suck on it with their rectum at sleepy time, like a pacifier. But they are liberated, and big girls don't need the pacifier-penis do they? They do, they want it, but fight it, to show they're liberated. So they hate the speedo. Now we don't have the fruit basket shorts in tennis anymore, you have veritable burkas for man parts. My willy wants to express himself, like women in white-wanabee places express themselves, with as few clothes as possible. Sadly, some of these newly Westernized women are butt fugly, and their dropping of trou only serve to get #gangrape trending.

Men are attracted to women attracted to cock. Conventional wisdom tells us speedo love among the majority of women increases fertility, and boosts employment directed GDP, as opposed to pointless money printing to enrich the elite. You won't hear that at Davos. It takes something special to speak truth to power. Big sweaty stanking balls.

who the hell are you talking about? I know lots of women and you've not described a single lady I know. Responding only to this post.... I have no idea where you got your education on American and Canadian women, but you've def run into the wrong group of ladies, or been reading the wrong trash.

Please, please refrain from generalizing "us women" again... I kinda think we are cool. You just need at attitude adjustment. Most women I know like cock and love to look at guys in speedos (if the body fits the suit.)

You have really shown your true colors... and they are rather dark, IMO.