Partyplayers From Chaturbate Featuring Lance

heavyd6

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Anyone git the vid in which they are swinging with another couple?
The old 4some vid from years ago? I can usually find the old vid with a little digging, but they re-released it with wayyy better definition like a year ago and are selling it for like 50$ lol. Been keeping an eye open for that, havent found it.

ave21

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The old 4some vid from years ago? I can usually find the old vid with a little digging, but they re-released it with wayyy better definition like a year ago and are selling it for like 50$ lol. Been keeping an eye open for that, havent found it.
Thanks!

heavyd6

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Attachments

Reactions: silver11

AtYourCervix10

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
great posts. i'm curious how they pull this off. they must be located in middle america? i mean, i assume she doesn't have an office job somewhere? or else it would be quite the gossip around the water cooler?

thats the og one that someone else recorded. They released their actual footage thats like HD. I want that one but its hard to drop that much coin... maybe Ill give eventually ha

ManyVids - Hottest vids from your favorite content creators

Reactions: Hero50 and silver11

StaffnRod

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Watching this thread. I think any new stuff gets taken down very very quickly. They're the best amature couple I've seen. I prefer when he fucks another woman. Seen loads of sites with there stuff on but it always costs a fortune.
Believe you are correct - as I recall you will find in a search , Chaturbate / partyplayersxx orig. thread on LPSG-
Some idiots there posted personal info & wedding pics off various social media years ago , IDK if any links therein survived ?
so Lance attacked & killed every dissemination of their vids everywhere.on a DMCA basis..

Surprised to see these definitive 4some playtimes with Lance coaching both Lindsey & equally tasty Milf Cordie King.
This PHub submittal with L&L is best I've seen in 5 years- only able to survive cause they don't hold exclusive rights to content but we'll see for how long cause CK now selling those tapes.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5inchtool