Pasolini´s Salo

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by pirola, Jan 10, 2011.

1. pirola

pirola Active Member

2. unabear09

Gold Member

Albums:
    what was that? oh, those were some of the biggest softies I've ever seen.

3. willow78

Gold Member

Albums:
  4. Kewlbeans

Kewlbeans Active Member

Albums:
    I have the DVD of the movie, but I don't know anything about this documantary. Didn't even know it existed.

5. pirola

pirola Active Member

I guess the cocks are fake but, any info about it? Pasolini used to rent boys and he surelly knew the biggest dicks in Rome, but these aresimply TOO BIG

6. brody

brody Active Member

It looks very interesting, but unfortunately my Italian (or Spanish) is very poor. I also have the dvd. Just checked if the documentary from YouTube is on the dvd as extra material in English, but unfortunately it is not.

7. exwhyzee

Gold Member

No such thing! :tongue:

8. thkandmuscl

thkandmuscl Member

You may want to check out The Canterbury Tales. What I have heard, through people who have read a lot of material on Pasolini, is that he did use "fakes" and also "the real deal". I don't recall the name of a particular actor he used, a prostitute he knew from the street, who was incredibly large. I have seen men in person that large. Though uncommon, they do exist. Not every guy over nine inches on the face of the planet has a pay-per-view website. The biggest men, even if they flaunt it on occasion, are more guarded about their "size" than their banking information. To use the old adage, pouring the sum content of reality into the internet, would be like trying to pour the content of the ocean into a grain of sand. We all want to believe late into the wee hours of the morning, that if we only google hard enough, eventually we'll find IT. Cyber space is not a parallel universe. We simply treat it like one.

9. pirola

pirola Active Member

I´m from Spain, and have lived in Italy, but they don´t speak about the subject on the documentary.
    The most intriguing fact is that those cocks are barely visible on the film, so... why use plastic cocks just for the "making of"?

And yes, we all know some really horse sized guys in person (a cousin, a neighbour...) and most of them tend to be shy about it, as if they were monsters or something. In fact, my exboyfriend had a very nice monster... and he wasn´t even paying attention!!! I mean, he was really into muscle (that´s why me met) but cocks were not important for him, not even his. He used to complain "Oh, i´m bald, going fat..." and I used to think "Who cares when you have a cock as big as yours???"

In fact, after we broke, he started to go cruising on Gaydar... and he didn´t put his size on the profile ( I think he said "average to large", or something like that!)!!! He hadn´t even measured it EVER, and still does

10. midlifebear

Gold Member

Pasolini didn't use fake penises in his films. He never had to. Pasolini, himself, was famous for packing an abnormally large penis comparable to his father's. If you need to see how big that probably was, check out the 1978 biography on Pasolini that includes many family photos of his father standing knee deep along the ocean shore wearing the common one-piece-piece-covers-all bathing suit, covering everything from his elbows to his knees. The suit is wet. It's amazing Pasolini's dad's fat enormous tool doesn't stick completely out from under that tight knee-length suit.

Somewhere there are still copies available of nothing but photos of Pasolini and snippets of his writings. Many of the photos show Paolo nude. When soft he could tie it into a large a knot.

11. pirola

pirola Active Member

Wow would love to see Pasolini´s father!!! is the picture avaliable anyware? Any roumour about this issue is welcomed, Pasolini is a fascinating person

12. guest87

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
  13. Owl

Owl Member

i believe that doc is on criterion's last release of salo.

14. thkandmuscl

thkandmuscl Member

The dicks in Salo are fake. The one in The Canterbury Tales is real and just as big. I the the video clip somewhere.

15. Mensch1351

Gold Member

In the only other State that begins with "K"!
    I don't know about the fake dicks....................these pics look pretty real and the vid certainly showed guys not "holding" onto anything to replace what they really had!

Attached Files:

16. Errol_Sin

Errol_Sin New Member

I've heard and read similar statements. From filmmakers, friends & fans.

For further information I recommend

- 'L'Avventurosa Storia Del Cinema Italiano, Raccondata Dai Suoi Protagonisti 1960-1969' , and

- 'Il Cinema Italiano D'Oggi, Raccontata Dai Suoi Protagonisti 1970-1984'

by Franca Faldini & Goffredo Fofi.

The parts concerning Pasolini were published in Germany in
    'Lichter der Vorstädte' . (ISBN 3-923997-15-9). Maybe
    meanwhile there is also an english issue available.

Below two nice bulge pics of PPP himself from those books
    (surely an offence against copyright rules, ragazzi... :pirate: )
    ´

Attached Files:

17. ruggero

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ok boys, I saw the film on the big screen when it was briefly available before they banned it again here in Melbourne and my only dissappointment with it was the strap ons, that and the fact that it was one of his most tedious films.
    (Don't get me wrong I love his films but Salo was very overated. But then again Sade makes a very tedious read (unless sadism is your fetish. I plodded through it as a teenager and didn't find it very stimulating (!)) The quality as you see in the clip was lacking. The story line lacking and I only went to it because it was a Pasolini. Ironically, I really want to see it again and will be fast forwarding because there is a wonderful mural around a spiral staircase that I want to see again, true!)

So boys. as much as we like to believe what we want to see,
    my basic theory is if a cock is real it doesn't require straps or clothing to surround it. If it has disguises or straps it's a fake, simple really.
    Why are they all wearing the same outfit and having basically the same semi erect cock that never wilts or grows? The blonde has a gap between his pubes and belt but by now I'm too suspisious, and I remember not believing it on a very big screen.
    Not to say watch it if you can get it. Also keep an eye out for Teorema with Terence Stamp (young and beautiful) now that's a fun Pasolini, I love the maid.
    Having said that thanks a lot for posting this making of I might never have found it otherwise, thanks again.

#17 ruggero, Jan 18, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2011
  18. thkandmuscl

thkandmuscl Member

I uploaded a short clip from "The Canterbury tales". Unlike what I have seen in Salo, this is not a strapon. I believe I read somewhere years ago that this guy was a hustler Pasolini took on as an "actor". The clip can be found in the straight section of videos. Premium membership is required to view.

19. thkandmuscl

thkandmuscl Member

#19 thkandmuscl, Jan 20, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2011
  20. Just_Roo

Just_Roo Active Member

Albums:
    Those who know me a little better will find out
    saw the film... disturbing yet I was trying to understand what was the film director trying to get across as those dicks nearly stole the show...

Draft saved Draft deleted