Pass gas while sex !

Chrisak

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
so i was wonderin why or if its normal ! so i was in a 3some and the guy steve was gettin fucked very and deep by chris .. now chris is huge and very thick so after a while maybe 40 minutes while steve was gettin fucked and the cock is in side him he paased gas more than once it was very obvious that chris's cock is too big for him and is going too deep ..

is that the reason tooo big and tooo deep cud make u pass gas ??

did that happen to any of you or any of your friends it was very weird for me to see or hear that but i acted normaly is that normal ??

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it's normal..but embarassing for the bottom...you're pushing air in there...it's bound to happen :) Especially if you're punch fucking them :) *and for the extreme pigs out there..i don't mean with the fist* :) Just consider it a return on your investment :)

NOW...if they are rippin' some while you're blowing them or eating their ass...then kick em' out...thats just wrong!!! hahaha

BiItalianBro

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Kind of reminds me of that stupid grade school joke:

Q: Whats the different between a refrigerator and a gay mans ass?
A: The fridge dosent fart when you take the meat out. :censored:

It happens...

Singleman8

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
every body cuts one some times...dont eat the beans...Or better yet eat the beans get a bloon and save all the gas-then convert you car to natural gas, and save money(actually you can convert your car to natural gas for about 1,500 bucks, natural gas sells for 60 cents to a dollar. fulemaker in dalls sells the pumps to hook on your natural gas connection at your house.

keep passing gas we all have a lot of it.

CALAMBO

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
same shit happens with the ladies...pumping is pumping...skin folds hold air...go with the flow...but can see guys not thinking its funny...

Chrisak

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Kind of reminds me of that stupid grade school joke:

Q: Whats the different between a refrigerator and a gay mans ass?
A: The fridge dosent fart when you take the meat out. :censored:

It happens...

hahahahaha im so tellin tha to steve hahahaha

eastbaydude

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If your cock is big enough, it's going to act like a plunger. I'm not an ass expert, but I have experienced more than a couple of pussy farts.

Also, I've farted and some of the women I've been with have farted during sex. All your internal organs get shoved around. It happens. If your intimate enough to be fucking, you're intimate enough to share a fart.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
If your cock is big enough, it's going to act like a plunger. I'm not an ass expert, but I have experienced more than a couple of pussy farts.

Also, I've farted and some of the women I've been with have farted during sex. All your internal organs get shoved around. It happens. If your intimate enough to be fucking, you're intimate enough to share a fart.

Yeah explain that last line to my husband. Farts are not allowed anywhere but in the bathroom. It's like im being raised with my mom again!

I have farted one time while he was in the other room just prior to sex, usually i get away with things like that but a few minutes later he lifted the covers and MAN it was just undeniable. I blamed it on the cat laying on the bed.

The Dragon

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Goodness I am more prone to the pussy farts when I am in a position with my knees over my ears.
It is a real passion killer at the point of orgasm when your pussy starts to ripple and clench to have one let rip.
Needless to say that Orgasm just dies instantly.

reecho

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Yes, but when you're with a lady you can call 'em 'Love Puffs'.