passed knee

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by nerolix, Feb 8, 2005.

1. nerolix

nerolix New Member

hey. "good" news :glare:

my dick has now passed my knees if its soft :wacko:

any other boys, teens, tweens here with the same prob? :blush:

2. mindseye

Gold Member

I hope medical science develops a cure for your shrinking legs, but I'm glad you can keep such a sunny optimism about your condition.

3. nerolix

nerolix New Member

haha,

i have webcam tooo .... :ninja:

4. six_around

six_around Member

Albums:
    double posted, this topic is also in the young and hung, where i already mocked him once

5. TragicWhiteKnight

Albums:
    London & Manchester, with lots of commuting betwee
    Hey, my dick passed my knees too.

But only because IT FELL OFF! OH, THE PAIN! And now it's hopping away! How embarassing. Does anyone else have the same problem?

[PS: If one should see the Jumping Penis of Calaveras in your travels, please return it safely home to me]

6. SomeGuyOverThere

Gold Member

:excl: -------- :excl:
    after new findings, I withdraw this sarcastic statement.

7. jonb

Gold Member

Right now I"m fucking some lady in Cancun, so you tell me!

8. Synergistic

Synergistic Member

Albums:
    Are you sure its a lady?

9. jonb

Gold Member

No, that's when I'm in Ho Chi Minh City and fucking some kathoey in Bangkok.

10. yaoifun

yaoifun New Member

Past the knees...are you by any chance an Oompa Loompa? :p

11. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh, so you have two topics, same exact thing, nerolix? Like I said in the other topic, I think yer full of shit. Only one other person has "seen" it, and that person's account was created extremely close to yers. Now, I know this is the Large Penis Support Group. However, it's SO not crescent fresh to lie. It only makes you a total hoser for being so pathetic that you have to lie to a bunch of people on a message board, most, if not all of whom you'll never meet. Now, if you provide proof, real, actual, undoctured proof, then I'll totally take back every piece of smack talk back. Until then, I once again call:

BULLSHIT

12. B_duracock9x6

B_duracock9x6 New Member

I am totally confused I asked a few questions about a member claiming a huge size ( even with medical conditon) now this nerolix is claiming to be to his knee soft and surferboy is getting him and rightly so for shoveling a pile of bullshit but no one is bashing suferboy for questioning the size of his cock. I just want to know why so many sent so many rude and hateful replies to my thread when all I did was state an opinion just like surferboy did. I am still very hurt and disappointed in Madame Zora. You would think a woman of her intelligent and over 2000 posts would understand what an opinion was.

PS I still think some of the dudes are liars and fakes on here. I dont need to name names they know who they are. PPS I am not a lurker or a troll and I dont msg and threaten people but if you lie to me or I catch you lying I will bust you.

Surferboy keep up the good work and hold strong to your convictions and opinions

13. B_duracock9x6

B_duracock9x6 New Member

Nerolix if you are stating a absolute truth and have a cam why dont you share you msg id with some of us curious nay sayers

[post=281376]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]

14. MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK Well-Known Member

Double posting, how droll, especially for a troll.

15. Cobalt Blue

Gold Member

:lol: :blink:
    MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK - Love your way with words, and especially the alliteration in the thread:

http://www.lpsg.org/forum/index.php?showto...30&#entry160440

Laugh?? I nearly bought my own beer!!! ;)

16. Freddie53

Gold Member

[post=281376]Quoted post[/post]​
    [/b][/quote]
    I don't think I would bring up that opinion of yours at this point in time. That pure fellow has a tumor in his penis that has to be removed or the entire penis will have to be removed. I'm sure he is not here to brag about that. And I read Suferboy's post of support for him. His situation was totally different.

I will admit that I was, at first, surprised at Nix's strong statement to this guy, but then I haven't read the other thread. I didn't realize this guy was trying to be serious abut the length of his dick. Without some medical problem, dicks just don't grow over a certain size. Now a tumor growing inside a dick, that is different. But then that is a medical emergency waiting to happen as well. I wouldn't be bragging about that for sure. I wouldn't want to be a freak.

From what I have read the largest dick that has been seriously reported was 15 or slightly above inches. I have never read of anyone suggesting a penis larger than that.

And I have looked at pictures and there is a reason this is called a support group. The most beautiful penises I have seen have been around 6 to 7 inches in length erect. To me 6.5 length with the right girth would be ideal for a guy that is up to about 5 foot 10 inches in height. Now on large and tall guys a slightly larger penis would look better.

The key to me was that I thought this guy was making a joke the claim was so absurd. Sorta like "My penis is sore from dragging the ground type of statement which I have made as a joke." I really didn't realize he was trying to pass this claim off as for real. So I understand why people have jumped his case.

THE TWO CASES ARE NOT RELATED. THERE IS NO WAY TO COMPARE THEM.

17. kilbasadad

kilbasadad Member

Good for you Duracock9x6

I am in total agreement with you on this one... Please get real I mean I'm hung very both soft and hard, however I have never ever ever know of anyone that is to there knee soft. And I am in the Medical Field and have been for 17 yrs. So why all bullshit. Hell guys just be honest. I Joined this site because I was hoping there were Married guys like me out there in the same situation. However seems like most of you are full of shit. And no offense to any of the women here but unless your packing something down below like I am you have nothing to offer me in the way of advice. And one more thing. I dont consider guys with an 8 inch dick to be big by any stretch. So sorry if I offended anyone it was not my intention but '' GET REAL AND BE HONEST FOR CHRIST SAKE".[attachmentid=115]

18. txquis

Gold Member

Actually,
    I think a great majority of frequent posters, *are* honest.
    Let's not get upset over the trolls, folks.
    they will always be with us
    :(

19. BuffMusicIdol

BuffMusicIdol New Member

Duracock, my man.
    I hope you can take a deep breath and realize feelings here are usually pretty strong, but we still calm down and respect each other, for the most part. Hope your feelings will recover a bit. I think you have some good points and good things to say, my man.

Surferboy
    Dude you are so funny I swear you are perpetually stoned. (that's compliment, not a slam.) You are a breath of fresh air.

Nerolix (or however it's spelled)
    C'mon, fess up. You're busted. The truly super hung are not impressed and the above average hung are tired of this kind of bullsh*t unless there's proof, and even the rest of the membership is yawning and acting disgusted with such blatant, childish, "Look-at-me!!!!" lying.

Get a life, dude. Better yet, get site where someone will give you some attention. I don't think any of us are interested.

Buff

20. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:

Hey buff, I just saw his webcam. Unless that was a fake one like in Boogie Nights (and I HEAVILY think it's fake, as far as I'm concerned, it's real), he's as long as he says. He pulled on it and played with it and junk, so I think it's real.

Draft saved Draft deleted