Passing A Stone Or Have A Uti.sooooo, Since Thursday I've Had A Lot Of Trouble With Burning Pee, Pai

Hassall

Sexy Member
Media
Eugene, Oregon, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Sooooo, since Thursday I've had a lot of trouble with burning pee, painful urinations, low back pain bloating fever feeling sick. So I'm either passing one of the two stones in my only kidney, or I have UTI. So my friends girlfriend recommended this to me..... She gives me the warning that although it does help with the burning and pain it does turn your pee orange.

Fast forward to today, I jump in the shower to wash up and reeeeaaaallllly clean another part. To my surprise I discover.......URINE ISNT THE ONLY THING IT TURNS ORANGE.......

Attachments

DRed123

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
2 oz of Olive oil and 2 oz of lemon juice. It tastes like shit but I guarantee it will help it pass. I had to do it this two different times. First time it worked in 2 hours, second time it took 5 hours. It works!

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
2 oz of Olive oil and 2 oz of lemon juice. It tastes like shit but I guarantee it will help it pass. I had to do it this two different times. First time it worked in 2 hours, second time it took 5 hours. It works!
Huh. That looks like the liver cleanse circulating online.

DRed123

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

LeeCasey

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Kidney stones are bad news especially if you ignore them. I'm not sure how you can ignore a kidney stone because it was easily the worst pain I've ever felt. Unrelenting.

I've had dozens over the years but they stopped when I stopped drinking soda and went to mostly water. Tamsulosin (Flomax) really helped me,

The first one was in the 90s and I didn't have a clue what was going on when it hit. I went to the emergency room and they did the imaging that showed my right kidney was full of stones. The last one I had was probably the worst but I was able to pass it without intervention. The last imaging I had this year showed no damage and no stones.