Passing out during Sex?

melis

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Never passed out - fell asleep once while having sex, though...

If you pass out after sex, seek medical advice. Remember to come up for air every once in a while, will you...

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I almost did once...but I was upside down at the time. Still can't figure out how and when exactly that happened! :tongue:

I agree with Melis, you've got to come up for air every once in a while. LOL

Last edited:

B_Jennuine73

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I did. The first time I had anal. After it didn't hurt anymore, he kept up at the same pace and after a couple of minutes, I came so hard I passed out.

Sometimes I cum so hard I see stars and feel very light headed but I haven't passed out again.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Did you ever pass out during sex? If so, how/why did it happen?
Never passed out. I have twice fallen asleep though. Once giving head, in my defense I was exhausted before I started. :redface: Once during actual coitus with a different and much smaller man. I guess I just got bored. :lmao:

my ex wife passed out immediately after sex exactly TWO times in our 15 year marriage.
Both times she ended up pregnant.

Hmm, makes me wonder what you did to her after she passed out!? :eek: :confused:

If you pass out after sex, seek medical advice. Remember to come up for air every once in a while, will you...
My feelings exactly. Syncope and sex do not go together!

Penis Aficionado

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Me too! I can't hear sometimes for a very short while right after...like there's cotton in my ears.

It's funny, I think when a guy has an orgasm it's pretty much like every other orgasm that he or any other guy on earth has ever had. But listening to y'all talk, it seems like girls' orgasms are as different as the stars in the sky.

Girls are cool!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
asthma+sex+steam = passing out in the shower :frown1:
[/quote] :yikes: You better be careful girlfrien'!

Asthma + Sex + Steam = DEATH :frown1:
My cousin's husband passed away 10 years ago this past July, he was 35 and a severe asthmatic. They had just come back from celebrating their 5th anniversary in Virginia Beach and he was taking a hot shower. He called for my cousin to bring his nebulizer and she did. She also called 911. His last words to her were OMG, I'm dying, I'm dying Dee. :frown1: He was declared dead about an hour later at the hospital.

Oddly, I had been diagnosed asthmatic about 6 months before his death. Now I am very careful to always have the bathroom fan on and crack the door when I shower.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
inhalers are the new safe sex. promise. cross my heart. its just at the time i was ummm a bit distracted by the going ons going on. when i stood up the world went white then it went away. my poor boy was smart enough to get my ass out of the steam death chamber.

sorry to hear about your kin. some people, self included, get too comfortable with a chronic ailment. not saying that happened in his case, but you just get lazy with the meds when you don't feel like shit.

i got lucky and limped away with a mild case of embarrassed, a few bruised and a boyfriend rightfully pissed at me. i scared the living hell out of him. he's sweet, now he keeps an inhaler in his jacket pocket at all times. boyfriend says "i care about you stupid" i say "you'd miss the blow jobs". but i get it.

ML

Maia

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I have passed out a few times, I am not sure how many exactly. All of them were during those intense squirting orgasms.