1. Tense0000

Tense0000 Active Member

Albums:
    I have been a member for a while. The talk of sex is thriving here. From "Is bigger better?" , "How many times do you masterbate", and the prize winner " Circumsized and Uncircumsized debate". Of course there are many other issues but basically most people want to fuck no matter what, where , or who. Plus lots of nice pics:rolleyes:
    But I don't hear much about passion. Whether Hetero or Homosexual/Lesbian. The intense feeling when you are so into the one you are with (not necessarily relationship)that nothing less than devouring sexually will do. The smell of their sweat and body.
    Just both of you sitting with clothes and holding each other and knowing this extreme energy between two people.
    I once took my truck for a car wash and waiting to pay, this guy walks in. He wasn't that good looking but he looked at me in a way that I could feel this intense feeling. He felt it too and as he paid and walked away he waved. I was like what the fuck was that.
    Has anybody ever been with a partner that the passion is amazing? I just don't hear it enough. Don't get me wrong, I understand sometimes a fuck is a fuck and its great but I am searching for responses that are a little more than that.
    -Thanks for hearing me out.

2. billblows4u

billblows4u Member

i have passion! i kissed dougie for 3 hours str8 until i had to pee and he had to rest. we still had our clothes on! so there!!

3. B_Hung Jon

B_Hung Jon New Member

When I met my last girl friend at a party it was like that. We ended up kissing literally for hours. Then I was taking her home and we made out in my truck for another few hours. It was as if we couldn't get enough of each other. Funny, we didn't actually make love or have sex for some weeks after we met. It was just this very intense give and take connection. I guess it's ultimately sexual/emotional chemistry with the other person.

4. ixamxtrouble

Gold Member

Albums:
    Ohhhh la pasion. :)

I have never had passionate sex and/or a relationship until my current bf of 3 years. It was like instant "love at first sight" when we met. We've had really good chemistry since then. He is also VERY affectionate which helps our relationship, it's such a special way to let me know that he acknowldges me, appreciates me, and loves me,... and wants to touch me! lol This is also my first relationship I have had that we can't get our hands off of each other, and sex has NEVER been dull, or routine. We can have sex with each other, cuddle and stare at each other, and then somehow have sex again.. haha.

5. Tense0000

Tense0000 Active Member

Albums:
    I am glad passion still exists somewhere. Plus you are gorgeous woman!, great pics! :rolleyes:

6. kayman

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yeah, I had that once with a past relationship, it was very intense because when we were alone we wouldn't be able to keep our hands off one another. I hope to find it someone else in the future...

7. Silvertip

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I'm a little different in that regard. I really can't get into fucking a woman unless there is that element of passion present. Perhaps it's because I've always been a large, powerful human being but a quick "wham-bam-thank-you-ma'am" with a near or complete stranger always feels somewhat like rape to me.

But when it comes to guys I'll gladly confess that I typically want to suck no matter what, where , or who ... In that case it's just pure, hedonistic pleasure and about the only times I've enjoyed that kind of hedonism with a woman was when I was playing with a married couple.

Draft saved Draft deleted