Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hii guys,
I think I got addicted to nudes and dick pics… I feel like I have a dangerous passion to see every man’s dick.
it makes me feel so horny, and I love send nudes but Im not sure if It’s good for me.

• Love
Reactions: mrbigdoc

WilliamG

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Cammer
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Hii guys,
I think I got addicted to nudes and dick pics… I feel like I have a dangerous passion to see every man’s dick.
it makes me feel so horny, and I love send nudes but Im not sure if It’s good for me.
Well I just checked out your verification pic... You too have an addicting dick! :heart_eyes:

Seriously though, If it does not get in the way of your normal day then have at it. Now if you find yourself obsessed to the point it's interrupting your work and social life... Find some distractions. BTW, lots of folks go thru these phases. I did when I was younger. But we didn't have the internet back then. :cool:

Motion-of-the-Ocean

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
giphy.gif

mrbigdoc

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am the same to a tee..... I collect many dick pics and my collection has over 50k photos of some very nice cock..... So many great cocks and so little time. Thank you all for your contributions... I think it's more a fetish and I do get so much enjoyment from them.

Reactions: Shlevy10