passionate bliss bringer

hungwpassion

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello all, how is everyone? I am a very nice shy guy. very passionate and openminded. I love to pleasure you in everyway. I am very good at knowing exactly what you want, and giving it to you. love to lick and suck. Love to masturbate, am a bit of a voyer. outdoors makes me so horny. I love to stroke my big fat cock, turns me on so much to watch myself in the mirror, and feel my cock grow. gets me so hot feeling the massive size. I just want to show everyone my cock and my passionate masturbation sessions. I am 100% straight, no doubt about it. not attracted to other men at all, infact they turn me off. but i am very attracted to other big cocks, and shemales with big cocks. love watching big cocks in tight pussies. not sure why. not sure what i would do with another big cock, if it was a guy, i would have to be discreet hookup somewhere, would love to stroke and suck, not really into getting my cock sucked. not sure if i could get into it or not. but if its trans with a big cock that looks feminin. I think i could get into it more. not sure.
Any other guys attracted to big cocks, but are straight. what would you call that? let me know

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm not sure there's a word for it in English, but there are plenty of us here.
I'm highly attracted to cock, but straight, myself.
I think you'll enjoy this place a great deal. I know I do.