passive cuming using pressure

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Imported, Dec 7, 2004.

1. Imported

Gold Member

como: one of my favorite ways to get aroused is by laying on my stomach, especially if my package is hanging low. Don't even have to touch my dick, all I have to do is push down on my stomach, a couple of mintues and I cum. can even do it when others are around, as long as I don't get a big wet spot in my pants.

how many of you can do this.

2. ericbear

Gold Member

Albums:
    When I was very young, about 13 or so, I could squeeze out lots of cum by contracting my abdominal muscles in a certain way. The way I discovered masturbation was to smear some of this on my glans, and then one day use it as a stroke lubricant. As one might imagine, moments thereafter I discovered actual ejaculation.

As an adult, if I am very horny, and have gotten a good degree of stimulation, I can squeeze out a squirt of precum by similar means. However, in general I don't drip or leak precum.

3. Max

Max New Member

Pressure on its own has almost always been enough for me. Face down more or less as Como describes was my first (and for a short while my only) method. If I need release but have very little time (which is quite often the case), steady but static pressure with my fingers into my groin along the underside of the root of my penis is pretty well always effective.

Draft saved Draft deleted