Passives/Bottoms/Takers

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
For you bottom guys out there...

Considering your not the kinda guy whose looking for a man with a milk bottle thick cock, would you say no to sex with a guy with a very thick cock for fear of too much pain?

They say thicker feels better but frankly, it looks way too painful past a certain thickness. Anything past 5 or 6 inches max would need an anal local anastetic to have regular sex.

I read the perfect anal cock is 7"x5.5" and i think as a newbie i wouldnt want anything bigger.

What say you, good folk of LPSG?

Kimahri

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Um, I'm fascinated by big cocks, but I'm not so sure I'd let one fuck me. I became versatile a couple years ago and the biggest I've ever had was 8.5 x 5.5. I've been curious about having a bigger one, but yeah the pain is kinda a concern. And all the big guys I've heard about seem to have this sadist attitude about "wrecking" a guys ass with his massive cock. That doesn't appeal to me very much.

laptev

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm versatile but when I bottom thickness is usually more fun than length - I'd say 7-8" is a good size - tried a lot bigger but the turn-on in those situations have been mentally more than physically - you know, can you actually take this thing? *lol*

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Im the first to admit a large penis is a thing of beauty, but would i want stiches after sex, im not so sure. The arse surly can only stretch so far before it becomes a problem, in many respects.

SeeDickRun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As a bottom, I've done long, and I've done thick.
Thick's a bit of an issue when it's slammed home, but not too bad when "applied" with consideration. Long's good too. Long, like thick, has to go slowly with me, but man, once you're used to it, man is it nice.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Um, I'm fascinated by big cocks, but I'm not so sure I'd let one fuck me. I became versatile a couple years ago and the biggest I've ever had was 8.5 x 5.5. I've been curious about having a bigger one, but yeah the pain is kinda a concern. And all the big guys I've heard about seem to have this sadist attitude about "wrecking" a guys ass with his massive cock. That doesn't appeal to me very much.

I became versatile a while ago as well. It took my quite some time to begin to bottom and until I was in this LTR, I was not bottoming frequently At which point, you can begin to tighten up, especially if you are not into toys (As I am not).

My partner is about 6.5 x 6 and the biggest I have had was about 8x5 or so (although I have also bottomed for a 7.5 x 6). Even though I was versatile before we started dating, my man still had to take time and be patient with me during our initial forays into the bedroom. Not that he can ram it in now (nor can I) but getting to know and trust someone allows a person to relax much more easily and makes sex much more pleasurable for all parties involved.

Bottoming should be pleasant for both parties and, as Kimahri will attest, it can take lots of patience and time to loosen a guy up so that he can take even an average (or below average) sized penis.

As a big guy at 8x6 myself, I really don't get the whole idea of killing a man or a woman's ass. Yes, sex can be primal and intense. Yes, you can role play and imagine that you are pounding your partner into oblivion. Getting off on hurting someone seems counter-intuitive to the sexual process to me. I like to know that I am making my partner feel good, not feel awful.

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I became versatile a while ago as well. It took my quite some time to begin to bottom and until I was in this LTR, I was not bottoming frequently At which point, you can begin to tighten up, especially if you are not into toys (As I am not).

My partner is about 6.5 x 6 and the biggest I have had was about 8x5 or so (although I have also bottomed for a 7.5 x 6). Even though I was versatile before we started dating, my man still had to take time and be patient with me during our initial forays into the bedroom. Not that he can ram it in now (nor can I) but getting to know and trust someone allows a person to relax much more easily and makes sex much more pleasurable for all parties involved.

Bottoming should be pleasant for both parties and, as Kimahri will attest, it can take lots of patience and time to loosen a guy up so that he can take even an average (or below average) sized penis.

As a big guy at 8x6 myself, I really don't get the whole idea of killing a man or a woman's ass. Yes, sex can be primal and intense. Yes, you can role play and imagine that you are pounding your partner into oblivion. Getting off on hurting someone seems counter-intuitive to the sexual process to me. I like to know that I am making my partner feel good, not feel awful.

Cheers, as a newbie and a pup, i appreciate what you've written.

D

deleted4499

i havent turned guys down because of size, but so far ive just been with average sized guys. however, several guys wouldnt let me top them because they thought i was too big. the feeling of being turned down sucks. ecspecially when you are more of a top and you bottom for these guys and they arent even willing to try and take you. im 8.5x6 by the way which does seem all that too big to me.

blkpussyboy

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i've said know to a couple of guy cus their dick was too big....one was almost like 12.5 thick ...the other was like 10x7

D

deleted3782

I've had very little experience in both fields (top and bottom), but...if I had to pick a role I am more comfortable with, then I pick bottom. If I was asked by a guy who was unusually large dick to top me, I would be game to try. If he understood the process was challenging for me, then of course I would be willing to meet half way and see if something could be worked out on my side.

"Bottom" line: no, I would not say no based on dick size.

B_Italian1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Im the first to admit a large penis is a thing of beauty, but would i want stiches after sex, im not so sure. The arse surly can only stretch so far before it becomes a problem, in many respects.

Rugbypup, you've posted about this before, and I'm not really sure why you feel a need to be the recipient of anal sex. It isn't going to make you any more or any less gay. It's not going to make you loved any more or less. I've read some of the posts on this site: stretch the anus with fingers or toys, use poppers, work to accommodate him, use lots of lube, etc. One guy said he bleeds every time he has anal. :confused: In other posts, some men say they will never bottom because it's too painful or they're "masculine tops". Maybe it's not really physically painful to them, but it's painful to their masculine ego. Check out the personal ads on here and other websites. It appears that gay men are still divided about what roles they have, and what constitutes being submissive, dominant, passive, masculine or whatever other words you want to use. It all seems rather counterproductive.

For a totally different perspective:

Frottage, Frot, and The Man2Man Alliance: HEROIC HOMOSEX

THE MAN2MAN ALLIANCE FROT An anus is not a vagina

Rugbypup

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Rugbypup, you've posted about this before, and I'm not really sure why you feel a need to be the recipient of anal sex. It isn't going to make you any more or any less gay. It's not going to make you loved any more or less. I've read some of the posts on this site: stretch the anus with fingers or toys, use poppers, work to accommodate him, use lots of lube, etc. One guy said he bleeds every time he has anal. :confused: In other posts, some men say they will never bottom because it's too painful or they're "masculine tops". Maybe it's not really physically painful to them, but it's painful to their masculine ego. Check out the personal ads on here and other websites. It appears that gay men are still divided about what roles they have, and what constitutes being submissive, dominant, passive, masculine or whatever other words you want to use. It all seems rather counterproductive.

For a totally different perspective:

Frottage, Frot, and The Man2Man Alliance: HEROIC HOMOSEX

THE MAN2MAN ALLIANCE FROT An anus is not a vagina

Erm... thanks for posting even if its a little over analytical for the point.

I was enquiring about others attitudes to larger men, not looking for persoanlly aimed at me angled subjectivism.

But thanks for posting, all views are valid and an interesting read.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Cheers, as a newbie and a pup, i appreciate what you've written.

You're welcome. I left some messages in your gallery--you've got a nice tool.

Good partners take care of the people they make love to. Pups need not be afraid--they should know that they won't get hurt. If any man does things that do not feel comfortable, let him know and tell him to stop.

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Interesting question... I can't imagine I would ever say no to a guy with a large cock (after all I love this site for a reason :tongue:), in fact I'd probably be more inclined to take on the challenge.

That said... it has everything to do with how well he uses it. A wham-bam-thank-you-sir with a really large cock is not something I usually find pleasant or enjoyable. But if he's patient, sexy, and focuses on properly warming me up and well prepared to take him... he'll probably take me into the stratosphere.

I had a fuckbud for a while who had the largest cock I've ever even seen in person, let alone taken up the ass, a little over 10 inches long and proportionally thick (about the size of my wrist - mind you I have thin wrists, but still). In fact it kind of terrified me the first time we slept together. However he was really into foreplay and liked to take his time. That made all the difference. Damn, that man was able to do things to me I couldn't have imagined, and every time we fucked he gave me the most intense orgasms of my life. Borderline ridiculous orgasms at times.

But I've been with guys with smaller cocks than his who left me sore (not in the good way) and unsatisfied.

So I guess for me it's not the large size of the guy's cock that would make me say no... it's a large size accompanied by the wrong attitude. If that makes any sense.