Past Experience And Rejection

D

deleted5247941

Guest
Have you already been rejected by another guy because you had sex with a woman in the past ?
 
nope, why would it be an issue? you should be more concerned with the person you're with than who their ex(es) was(were) surely??

have you been rejected because of this? did you question them about why? I'm intrigued!!
 
nope, why would it be an issue? you should be more concerned with the person you're with than who their ex(es) was(were) surely??

have you been rejected because of this? did you question them about why? I'm intrigued!!
I am actually trying to figure out the "gold star only" situation.
 
I am actually trying to figure out the "gold star only" situation.

It means one has never had a sexual interaction with a member of the opposite sex. It's usually discussed with a good deal of levity. Sometimes semi-seriously the "gold star" makes some guys feel somehow more gay, fortifying their own identity. It doesn't seem at all common for it to be taken so seriously as to be a basis for non-association.
 
Gold-star status is more of a joke and usually discussed between friends in non-sexual situations. I’ve never heard it discussed before a hookup. If anything, prior experience with women might be an advantage in a casual hookup given the community’s attraction to signifiers of masculinity. It’s silly, but people are shallow when it comes to sex.
 
  • Like
Reactions: deleted1074483