Past Her Prime

D_Alec_Baldtwins

Account Disabled
Media
I lead a very athletic lifestyle, and in connection with that (swimming/running/triathlon teams, etc.) have seen women in their 60's that are beautiful and sexy enough to make me think impure thoughts about them. Their biggest complaint is often how few dateable men at that age are still active and take care of their bodies, their health, their appearance, and don't have so many aches, pains, or other issues that they can't keep up with them.

D_Edwin Eatser

Sexy Member
Media
Have swung with a woman in her late 60s who had a lovely slim body and a young girl's enthusiasm for sex, her age just wasn't relevant I've also swung with women in their 40s who looked older than her and seemed past it all. Every woman is different.

Depends. I'm not sure it's a case of being past your prime - more how you look for your age (and what age I am in relation to that, lol).

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Wow , what a putdown for those of us who are older. Good sex is ageless. A woman with a pleasant personality gives good sex.... its her attitude not her body. A woman is like fine wine, they mellow with age. After puberty they can relax and enjoy sex -- many have told me so. When she enjoys: I enjoy.

Mal_the_Wolf

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess by definition, I would be considered past my prime. I'm not yet 40 but damn close! I have surgical scars and a few stretch marks. Both from becoming a mom. I wouldn't trade my body or face for any other in the world! I have much more confidence now than I did in my twenties and I know I enjoy and appreciate good sex much more now than I ever did then! Course I'm one of those lucky ones who inherited the young looking genes and have been mistaken for a twenty something, lol!

by WHOS definition?

your prime ends when you let it go. and honestly a woman's prime is over when she stops thinking shes wanted

so by MY definition you're a damn site past it, i'd say you're pit stop or 2 from even reaching the mid point

B_prettyswinggirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A lot of people on here are saying, "Oh man, I know this woman, she is past forty, and I'd do her!!"
Yeah, but this question is about past their prime. If she looks hot at 40, imagine her in her prime. I know people love to dance around and give diplomatic answers.
Women can be hot after 40, but if she is, she as probably twice as hot at 20.

I may have been twice as hot, but I was 3 times as shy as I am now! Confidence has alot to do with sexiness, I did not feel sexy at all then. I was too unsure of myself and still trying to get to know me!

B_prettyswinggirl

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Probably after she gives birth; by definition she is a mother now. Mom's are entitled to have their fun too, though.

Ha! Ha! Ha! Can't wait till YOU get married and your wife has your first child! Will you think she's past her prime then?

Young ones make me laugh! :slap:

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Completely depends on how she takes care of her body, how she carries herself, and the different phases of her life. There are quite a few people out there (of both sexes) that were overweight or didn't take care of themselves in their younger years, then got it together. For those people, they absolutely were not in the their primes in their teens or twenties.

So I think there are too many variables there. There are plenty of people that are better-looking at 50 then people that are 20 now. If you never dated/slept with/married/whatever that person back when they were in their prime, then what difference does it make whether they looked better then compared to now?

cdog204

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
I don't know.... "Past her prime" might as well be, "put out to pasture," as far as I'm concerned. I like my women young, tight, and well, in their prime. Just not into old vag...

B_curiousme01

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Like most people in this thread, I think it depends upon how well you take care of yourself, your state of mind, your genes, etc. Male or female.

I have seen some men in there 40-60's who have AMAZING bodies that a 20-30 year old guy can't even begin to compare. Although, I have seen some really lovely "younger" guys too.

I am a female and could not resist the following on behalf of every lady out there:
For those guys who say 40 or so is beyond their sex appeal, I guess that you have made up your mind and are not attracted to someone like Nicole Kidman? She is over 40 and I think she is very beautiful. Or how about any of these ladies? Funmania: Beautiful Actress Of Hollywood Over 40

Any age can be beautiful and I personally don't have any term limits. My opinion anyways.

BobLeeSwagger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For those guys who say 40 or so is beyond their sex appeal, I guess that you have made up your mind and are not attracted to someone like Nicole Kidman? She is over 40 and I think she is very beautiful. Or how about any of these ladies? Funmania: Beautiful Actress Of Hollywood Over 40

I don't know that I would use those examples in this case. Most of them have had plastic surgery done. There are plenty of women over 40 that are naturally beautiful. I'm married to one.