Past injuries to your penis

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Panda Bear, Nov 19, 2008.

1. Panda Bear

Panda Bear New Member

So, I was masterbating one time and I noticed from the instant pain that pulled my foreskin too far back when I "came". I was bleeding at the frenulum (tissue which connects the head of your penis to your foreskin, located right below the head.) I believe that I had frenulum breve at the time; having a short frenulum. There was blood and all... I was panicking at the time :eek:.

I was young and scared and not to mention freaked out at the time so I did was I could only think of, keep quiet :eek:. Imagine walking up to your parents saying "Mom... Dad... I tared my penis!" Not gonna happen!

It turned out ok in the end. Only down fall is... I ended up with 6 small dots below the head of my penis where the frenulum is. You could barely see it unless you looking for it :crying:.

Only good thing is... I can now pull the foreskin back further. Its been years since the incident... but i'm curious if you think I should still get it checked out :confused22:?

Have any of you any interesting stories to tell? Rate my story from a 1 to 10, 1 meaning lowest, 10 meaning highest. (I say i'm an 8).

2. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

No. Sounds like you've got the problem in hand and beat it. :veryhappy:

3. Panda Bear

Panda Bear New Member

lol thanks.

4. Duke13

Duke13 New Member

owww shit man that's crazy. good thing ur alright from that

5. Tristessa

Tristessa New Member

Sex with me is apparently dangerous; I've "broken" three guys in a similar fashion to your story. The worst time was with my exhusband. We went to the US to visit my family and stayed with my grandparents. My grandfather has really good hearing, so we were trying to have sex very, very quietly down the hallway. It didn't work so well, because he tore his frenulum on entry and yelped really loudly. There was blood everywhere and we had to run to the bathroom to try to patch him up. Needless to say, we woke the grandparents :redface:

6. NickJ21

NickJ21 Active Member

Albums:
    Hi Panda bear,

I had exactly the same accident about 10 years ago. I was masterbating in a small lockerroom, with my cock against the wall. It felt soo good... I did it harder and then
    it just snapped. It didn't hurt but it was bleeding very hard. so I putted as much paper tissues around my cock as I could find and went home with quit a big bulge. My frenulum grew together in a couple of days/maybe 2 weeks time. I never had the problem again or any problems with it and never went to see a medic.

Strange story, but I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one.

Nick

7. Panda Bear

Panda Bear New Member

Glad to share the experience :smile:.

8. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

So are you all better?

9. Ackers1967

Ackers1967 New Member

My best mate literaly broke his penis in a hotel room in Poland - with his wife. Over vigerous sex blood gushing hit ceiling - honest - and rushed to hospital with arterial bleed.

5 yrs ago and 6 operations one divorse (hasn't workied since she ran of woth a guy who's dick she hadn't broken) and he has had a pump fitted has to blow it up and it bends at 40 degrees he showed me! Scary!!!

10. lewis27529

lewis27529 Member

Albums:
    I stabed the had of my penis with my nail during sex once. Don't know exactly how it happend. But, the pain made my dick go limp. Not a happy ending haa haa

11. erratic

Gold Member

I got a papercut on my frenulum once. When you're running around naked watch out where you sit down.

It wasn't really that horrifying, but on a pain scale it was about a 9.5 out of 10.

12. lorne

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    A chick was riding on top and grind it hard and stretched it till there was a loud pop, it was sore for a while on top around the bottom of my abs/ stomach but nothing worth a doctor trip, everything still works but I was like :O for a minute in shock.

13. D_Andreas Sukov

D_Andreas Sukov Account Disabled

when i was younger i wanked so much i had like a permenant erction in the top half of my penis. was a little sore but it was cool at the urinals... "yeah thats me" lol i never said that though lol. worst pain was during sex i was... cradling? my gf while standing, really going for it and then i popped out and she fell on my dick and i heard a crunch. if i wasnt holding her... well i hazzard to guess what would of happened. and fuck explaining that to my parenst in their room lol

Draft saved Draft deleted