Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
as it said in the title this is based on a past relationship

About a 2 years ago, I was in the most sexually intense relationship. We would fuck in public and do the most kinkiest things but my favorite story had to be this one. It was summer and my boyfriend was watching the baseball game with his dad and I was by his side. Me being a jackass I would play with him and make him hard In front of other people, so I smoothly most my hand to is crotch, and play with his dick head while he his dad is watching the game, he got mad and now he had a full blown boner dripping Precum he runs up stairs angry, so I go after him, I saw his room was closed and the lights off, so I walked in to see if he was there and bam, he put his hands over my mouth and whispered to me this "I'm tired of you, giving me these damn blue balls when you get the chance" my words came out muffled I thought we were going to play fight, then he says "this will be the last time" and with his other hand he grips my throat and kiss my neck, I run my fingers over his body (for me being a fat guy getting laid with these ripped skinny guys, I must've won the lottery) I felt the heat of his skin, he was in raged, but if sex, I turn around and start kissing his muscular body, making sure that heat on his skin was real, while I did that he held he closer I could really feel his boner over flowing with sweet Precum on my stomach, I bite his lip and we move to his bed, he slips off his underwear and there it was 81/2 inches of circumcised penis, I couldn't see it but I felt the Precum dripping from his , I wrap my mouth around it and start, everytime my tongue hit the grove behind the head of his dick, I felt him squeeze me harder and gasp little gasps, he proceeds by thrusting his dick in my mouth...