Past...

No, I think its healthy to be with someone you can share those types of things with. If I'm with someone I want to be myself 100% and I want them to know that much about me. I think its nice to be in a relationship where you both can help each other get past those experiences and begin a new happy life together.

Reactions: Dave NoCal

Nope. My sweetie knows everything, unless I flat out forgot some small shit. My memory can be bad, and in that case it isn't intentional omission but accidental.

I'm 100% with him and he's 100% with me.

Reactions: Tight_N_Juicy

Auggiecakes

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Digging up the past, all you get is dirty

Don’t ask questions you can’t handle answers to.

have you kept part(s) of your relationship or sexual past a secret because you are afraid to share with your partner at the time ? due to societal and other reasons ( shame , guilt etc. )

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't dwell on that. It would drive me crazy. My past is so vanilla tame, but his, OMG, his is sordid. He's kept it no secret, but neither of us bring up our respective prior relationships.

The main difference is that I can name all of mine. He can't even remember the year.

Essexboy8714

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
The past is the past,with my gf we know everything about eachothers past,some things may have been hard to get our head around at first but it was before we knew eachother and got together,the way I look at it is if them things in our pasts never happened then we wouldn't be how we are together sexually now,and it's the best ever!