Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
So I found this.. I've heard pasties kinda suck from reviews I've read but these seem kinda legit, and I couldn't help but wonder if I might actually find them comfy?
Lollipetals | A new way to lingerie

I hate straps, psoriasis (even though I've been clearing up with the sun) hurts and the squeezing factor I can't seem to get away from with regular bras has always pissed in my cereal every morning when I have to put it on. I don't like wearing no bra all day cuz my nipples get agitated from rubbing on my shirt.. has anyone tried anything like these "lollipetals" before, and if so how did you like them?

Obviously they won't work for working out/running but just going on about the day without having to strap down sounds pretty awesome.

Posted this here cuz I kinda wanted to hear what some of the fellas who frequent this section think.

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I have a set of Nippies Skins that do right by my tittehs.

Also dig the Windsor Reusable Petals.

Nipple piercings and open knits can be a painful combination. Going braless with jewelry in can draws heaps of eyes. Cuz Burgerland, some spaces are not nipple friendly.

Moleskin is a great cheapy cheat.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I have a set of Nippies Skins that do right by my tittehs.

Nipple piercings and open knits can be a painful combination. Going braless with jewelry in can draws heaps of eyes.

Now I'm thinking I might have to invest in a couple pairs..

That's part of my issue as well, I hate the strapped down feeling but also hate the eyeballs that stay on my nips too long because my vertical bars are apparently very confusing to the general population.

Hmmm...

When I have worn pasties (had piercings for years n years) the ones I got also came with small squares of .. I think a cotton material that could be used as barrier I think for folk who are pierced, between the pasty itself n ya nipple (not sure if for just comfort or also to help folks who want to avoid the whole nipples are kinda poky). The ones I used were not reusable sadly, but they were extremely comfy and a relatively thin fabric. Google tells me they were likely the brand "Nippies" that ya can find on Amazon n some other places. The ones I used were like, a black almost metallic lookin' print and black lace looking print. I do not have psoriasis, but some kinds of adhesive bandages do upset my skin. The pasties I used did not upset my skin in any way, even with it being more delicate/tender skin.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
So long as the adhesive doesn't aggravate your condition? Rock that shit.

I'm hoping that since he built my greenhouse porch and I can tan year 'round I won't have to worry too much about that.. I've cleared up so much it's almost unbelievable.

I still ldo get irritated easily by certain soaps/fragrances though so I'll have to get a test pair before I really commit.

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I've worn pasties with some evening dresses when I've attended some fancy functions with my hubby, mainly cause my nips can have a mind of their own and can get particularly large and noticeable.
Tbh they do aggravate me a little and I haven't bothered using them for a long time, these days I can't be bothered, I am what I am and if anyone is so prude they get offended by seeing some sticky out nips they can go boil their head! X

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I am what I am and if anyone is so prude they get offended by seeing some sticky out nips they can go boil their head! X

I don't give a single fuck about anyone being offended by my body, but the creepy, lingering eyeballs... I kinda give a fuck about that. Cuz some men think making our bodies visible is an invitation of some kind, then get angry or aggressive when I have to inform them that I had no intention of inviting them to do shit.

But you are right, anyone offended by the sight of a nipple can fuck right off.

g0nz0

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Holly Doors

Worshipped Member
Media