Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have to say, I was slightly confused about this thread

In the UK Pasties are beef incased in pastry View attachment 20135321

Looks a little like a beef empanada.

They are bad for you. Send them to me, so I can take care of them for you properly.

Keep that "spotted dick" thing though, I want not part of that.

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I have to say, I was slightly confused about this thread

In the UK Pasties are beef incased in pastry View attachment 20135321
Like these from O.Z . They taste great , but I would not recommend them as some kind of bizarre mammalian comfort . Got to say though , they ain't half bad after a few bongs .

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Looks a little like a beef empanada.

They are bad for you. Send them to me, so I can take care of them for you properly.

Keep that "spotted dick" thing though, I want not part of that.
One of my teachers mentioned that she was having " spotted dick " for dinner . Got me 6 strokes of the cane , 3 on each hand , because I had burst out laughing . No sense of humor at all .

sizehungry

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Like these from O.Z . They taste great , but I would not recommend them as some kind of bizarre mammalian comfort . Got to say though , they ain't half bad after a few bongs .
These little beauties , I mean . download (2).jpg
download (2).jpg

6inchcock

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
One of my teachers mentioned that she was having " spotted dick " for dinner . Got me 6 strokes of the cane , 3 on each hand , because I had burst out laughing . No sense of humor at all .

Ha! That will teach the teacher not to brag about her exploits with dicks in a public setting. After number 6 you should have asked "Ma'am have you tried the solid colored ones yet?" probably would have killed her out right.

I hate people with no sense of humor

steve2727

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
So I found this.. I've heard pasties kinda suck from reviews I've read but these seem kinda legit, and I couldn't help but wonder if I might actually find them comfy?
Lollipetals | A new way to lingerie

I hate straps, psoriasis (even though I've been clearing up with the sun) hurts and the squeezing factor I can't seem to get away from with regular bras has always pissed in my cereal every morning when I have to put it on. I don't like wearing no bra all day cuz my nipples get agitated from rubbing on my shirt.. has anyone tried anything like these "lollipetals" before, and if so how did you like them?

Obviously they won't work for working out/running but just going on about the day without having to strap down sounds pretty awesome.

Posted this here cuz I kinda wanted to hear what some of the fellas who frequent this section think.
I’m betting the WI vs. AW choice is getting regrettable.
I personally hate the idea of pasties. Used them on a costume and they were honestly the worst of both worlds. Zip support, the sticky material was touted as hypoallergenic and not so in my case.

I’d go for built in shelf bras in smooth cotton or add a lining of some silky in most directions fabric.

Reactions: MickeyLee
D

deleted5678481

I use pasties from time to time, I go brakess when I can, but when my nips decide to show off (Usually at the worst possible time) it is definitely not subtle.

And I use them with a sports bra when I’m running, otherwise I get highbeams and chafing. Bad combination

Stu311

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
While I’m not qualified to comment, I know that my girlfriend tried them once for a fancy dress and didn’t like them. Granted, she only tried the silicone ones, so I am not sure about other types, but she complained about them getting sticky and sweaty and overall not comfortable on her areolas.

As to wearing bras/bra alternatives, she hardly wears one. She is a B cup and has fairly round shaped boobs with no noticeable sag, so that helps. She normally wears a soft cotton cami under her shirts (it’s usually cold in Scotland), that offers none of the “squeeze factor” and has reasonably comfy straps since there’s little pressure on them (and they are full cotton). For hotter days, she tries to stick to nipple-friendly tops. Basically anything with a soft cotton inside so as to not give her a rash. Her nipples tend to behave and are fairly small anyway, so there’s that.

She owns maybe 4 or 5 bras in total that she only wears maybe once or twice a month if she has to put on something a bit more formal and showing some nipple is not acceptable.

As you can see there are lots of factors and your mileage might vary significantly. I would recommend camis though and trying to buy softer/more nipple friendly tops.

Personal opinion on the matter is that I find bras quite inadequate from a design standpoint and I wish society was more accepting of going braless, even if it results in showing more sag or nipples. It’s stupid that we coerce half of the population to put on uncomfy pieces of clothing just to comply with some arbitrary norm.

Scarletbegonia

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
Asexual
@Stu311

I was recently given a silicone mask. It’s advantage was, in theory, that it stays in place (true) and has N95 level filtration (also true).
But it also traps sweat, and exhalation.
Horrible. It’s in my dyeing kit, for mixing dye. That way I’m only in it for an hour at most.

Reactions: 6inchcock and g0nz0

Stu311

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
@Stu311

I was recently given a silicone mask. It’s advantage was, in theory, that it stays in place (true) and has N95 level filtration (also true).
But it also traps sweat, and exhalation.
Horrible. It’s in my dyeing kit, for mixing dye. That way I’m only in it for an hour at most.

I think that’s a great analogy. While nipples don’t require fresh air to inhale/exhale, the silicone bra/pasties would still trap in sweat and the lack of permeability would also increase sweat production. A very poor solution to a problem which should not exist in my opinion.

BetterFuture

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm not a woman, but I do have nipples. ;) In fact, mine are always 50% hard from some strange reason... kinda bothers me... people sometimes comment... can't help it, just the way I am I guess. Back when I used to run long distances, I had to put band-aids over them if I was running more than 10 miles because the friction of my shirt would rub them raw. Band-aids aren't pasties.... but just my 2 cents.

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
A few years ago my wife tried several types under strapless dresses because her perfect b-cups have big nipples when hard. She didn't like any of them so just gave up realizing she was getting checked out the same amount of her nipples were visible or not through the dresses.

A few weeks ago she did give these a try (or similar to these). She was meeting her exboyfriend for drinks one night wearing red roses that covered her nipples under a red shirt that is semi-transparent at best and very transparent in the right light or right angle. She liked them enough to wear them with that shirt 2 times since.

Tight_N_Juicy

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
Pansexual
I’m betting the WI vs. AW choice is getting regrettable.

No one called me a feminazi, or berated me for the topic, so I'm fine with it here.

Nothing has me chafed about what the fellas have contributed. See what I did there? :joy:

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm not a woman, but I do have nipples. ;) In fact, mine are always 50% hard from some strange reason... kinda bothers me... people sometimes comment... can't help it, just the way I am I guess. Back when I used to run long distances, I had to put band-aids over them if I was running more than 10 miles because the friction of my shirt would rub them raw. Band-aids aren't pasties.... but just my 2 cents.

Surfing nipple relatability.

I used to wear a t-shirt as a broke-girl rashgaurd. Hours in the ocean softens the skin, leaving precious pieces sensitive to sand/fabric abrasion. Ouch.

Once skin dries out any movement is uncomfie. A nipple erection is a preview of hell.

Vaseline titty is a thing lol

EllieP

Worshipped Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Surfing nipple relatability.

I used to wear a t-shirt as a broke-girl rashgaurd. Hours in the ocean softens the skin, leaving precious pieces sensitive to sand/fabric abrasion. Ouch.

Once skin dries out any movement is uncomfie. A nipple erection is a preview of hell.

Vaseline titty is a thing lol

OMG, Vaseline boobies brings back so many horrible memories when I was (TOS violation alert). I thought that was a Brit thing since Mum was the one who told me about it, and no one ever mentioned it.

Reactions: MickeyLee

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
OMG, Vaseline boobies brings back so many horrible memories when I was (TOS violation alert). I thought that was a Brit thing since Mum was the one who told me about it, and no one ever mentioned it.

Maybe your Mom had a secret double life as a surfer babe in her early years?

Like Gidget meets Emma Peel.