Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Texas pastor to issue 7-day sex challenge

Associated Press
Wednesday, November 12, 2008

DALLAS — The pastor of a megachurch says he will challenge married congregants during his sermon Sunday to have sex for seven straight days — and he plans to practice what he preaches.

“We’re going to give it a try,” said the Rev. Ed Young, who has four children with his wife of 26 years.

Young, 47, said he believes society promotes promiscuity and he wants to reclaim sex for married couples. Sex should be a nurturing, spiritual act that strengthens marriages, he said.

“God says sex should be between a married man and a woman,” Young said. “I think it’s one of the greatest things you can do for your kids because so goes the marriage, so goes the family.”

Young said he will deliver his seven-day sex challenge while sitting on a bed in front of his Dallas-area church campus.

He is founder of the nondenominational Fellowship Church, which draws about 20,000 people each Sunday and also has campuses in Fort Worth, Plano and Miami.

Earlier this year, a southwest Florida pastor, perhaps having more faith in his congregants’ stamina, issued a 30-day sex challenge.

~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~*~~~
Call me weird, but I think the church needs to stay out of everybodys bedroom.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
if he looks like the pastor ed young here in houston his old lady will run screaming from the bedroom. ''my eyes my eyes put your clothes back on''

SilverSoldier

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
This is basically why I feel that all churches are perverted. Nobody's business what goes on in my bedroom. I have a tendency to want to do far more than a 7 or 30 day challenge, and perhaps more the on weekends.

This "man of God" is going through mid-life crisis, and is trying prove to himself and his congregation that he's the stud of God.

What bullshit.

Reactions: goofer95