Patch of hairless-ness on legs

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by bookersnooker, Jan 25, 2010.

1. bookersnooker

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ive noticed on myself and in pictures that there is a patch of hairlessness on both thighs below/around the guys balls/cock.

Its it caused by the genitalia rubbing around in that area, or something else.

Not a big of a deal just curious.

2. Smartalk

Gold Member

You'll prob find it is where your inner thighs rub together when your walking Quite a common problem

3. Earthbound

Earthbound Member

Clothing abrasion does erode hair. My thighs are hairier in summer when I wear short pants most of the time than in winter when I wear jeans. I tend to sleep on my right side, so my right shoulder and upper arm is less hairy than the left side.

4. islandman

islandman New Member

<grin>

I've worn short's for so long. Years!
    I owned two pair of jeans. They were several years old, but still " Brand New "
    They fit well. I liked them. Just had no need to wear them except for Christmas or Thanksgiving dinner.

It wasn't until I went through my first winter in over fifteen years that i HAD to endure the painful plucking / pulling / and wearing of hair on my kneecaps, and I am not a hairy bloke. At all.

Now that you mention it, I guess I had forgotten about that torture I went through.

<shrugs>

5. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

I made such a thread too, also wondering the same lol. My hairless spot has the size of my dick, so I never would think about thighs rubbing against each other lol

6. Blackle

Blackle Member

One side of your body and all the things that go along will always be bigger, or more hairy than the other. I asked my mom about something like this when i was young....really young. I would hate to think that the internet is doubling for such support. I also think that I don't wanna be a dick to the peoople who this is really helping. I guess i'm just commenting on society while saying: One of my balls is significantly smaller than the other and i think i went into a generalized paranoia when i started playing sports in high school... get over it. this should not be an issue... stop watching television.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice