Patchos banned???

Media
I received a second email which said she was banned for harrassment.

That's a load of bollocks.

It was probably one of Troll in nature SP.

Unfortunate. I am sure Patch will make a triumphant return and look far more glamorous in doing so than Paris Hilton's return from the jail house.

Now Patch has a yet another fascinating chapter to add to her past. We love her more now, don't we? :tongue:

Or as she so eloquently puts it: :12: (Not the same as the chat emote but you get the idea I am sure)

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am bemused by the lack of response from the mods. A cavalier misjudgement or just someone a little disconnected? If they are brave enough to try and silence Patchos they should have the courage to stand up and confess. While I have a penchant for disagreeing on principle, the lady from Australia has class. Mods should recant and restore her here immediately.

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I received a second email which said she was banned for harrassment.

That's a load of bollocks.

Yep, I am too smelling a giant sized turd myself, and once again, I see some arsekissing by some users towards the management here to take action against patchos, or a mod themselves taking a dislike to pat.

It's happened before here, when a user quite rightly refuses to be a management bitch.

Harassment..... think the management need to look at themselves first and get their dam house in order, before pointing fingers at the rest of us :mad:

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Harrassing mods how, and if she had been surely the norm is to send a warning message to a member of such long standing.
I have never seen patchos harrass anyone, I have seen her have heated exchanges with people where it was six of one and half a dozen of the other, but if anyone had complained the mods would only have their side of the story and not Patchos's version.
My understanding is that it needs a majority vote to ban someone and I find it hard to believe a majority of the moderators would vote to ban someone when they hadn't heard their side of any alleged harrassment issue.

This ban should be lifted immediately.

Last edited:

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This ban should be lifted immediately.
In all fairness, let us wait till a reason is given. I'm sure if the majority of the mods voted for the banning, then there must've been at least one incident of harassment we've all missed.

But if not, bring back the Patchy immediately! Free Patchos! :bowdown:
And Tibet if we can, but we can settle with just Patchy.:rolleyes::wink:

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Come on people, if the moderators decided to bann someone, they had a good reason. they always decide with them all. You could be banned easily, not only for harrasment. Almost had it happen myself, but this is a board with rules, and these rules have to be followed otherwise it could end bad for lpsg.
So case closed, patchos will be back if she wants that.

hctib1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've never known Patchos to deliberately give anyone a hard time, unwarranted. I also can't understand some of the rules here. I mean, it's OK to talk about sex and dicks, and pussies, and all that, but it's NOT OK to express your opinion about other things -- like how you feel about what others say and do??? That makes no sense on a website about big cocks!!! If sexual inuendos don't offend you, why should a stranger's opinion? And let's face it -- for the most part we are all strangers. We're not neighbors, this is the internet! I think maybe the moderators should take a closer look at some of the other people on this site before they decide to use Patchos, of all people, as an example!

Poor ol Patch. :(

Not sure as to why she's been banned, but hope she'll be back soon!
She's the only one who can rein SP in, in the chat room. :S

Last edited by a moderator:
Media
Well, I "heard" that she was banned for posting at the SVSG (Small Vajj Support Group) Claiming she had .000000004 sized Vajj...and reference LPSG as PROOF!!!

Sux.....bigtime...

That had to have been a joke that someone in the group personalized and also, everyone knows as stated before in this thread and in the chat room: Patch is packin' a fatty. :biggrin1: (This is a running joke in the chat)

Poor ol Patch. :(

Not sure as to why she's been banned, but hope she'll be back soon!
She's the only one who can rein SP in, in the chat room. :S

You know that's right! Without those two, how dull life would be in there.
It's the best entertainment ever. On a good night, you can leave chat with sore ribs from laughing so hard.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
As a former moderator on here, I can say that there is a lot that goes on behind the scenes that the general public does not know. People may treat you one way in chat or act one way in chat, but then may harass people via PM. Moderators get forwarded PMs from members, they get copies of chatroom dialogue copied and pasted, and see completely different sides of people than what most of the members see. If someone gets banned, there has to be a majority vote, unless the person is a spammer or underage. I can only guess that she was disciplined by a majority vote for something that was done in private between Patchos and someone else and not in chat.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
As a former moderator (although not on here) I'm quite aware of how things operate behind the scenes. I've known Patch for some time and I know her quite well, when she tells me she wasn't harrassing anyone I believe her, when she says she wasn't given any warning I believe her.

prepstudinsc

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
As a former moderator (although not on here)

Therein lies the problem. It was not here. Many people on this site have proven to be duplicitous. Obviously she broke the ToS at some point.
The mods send messages if people are going to be banned, she might have a filter to not recieve any PMs. However, when I was a mod here, I learned that many banned people only tell one side of a story and even then, it's not the complete story. They tell their friends one thing, when something completely different happened.

I don't know what the story is here, but obviously she did something to make the majority of the mods ban her.

Rob_E has the final say on anything on this site. We the members don't.
It's not a democracy, it's a one man show and the Mods just execute his wishes. No one is making anyone stay here. If people don't like how the leadership is operating, you don't have to stay.