Patchos banned???

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Wooooooooow, Pieter, u just don`t get it!
I was taught, maybe wrong, that when someone is not here do defend himself/herself, be a man enough not to bash him/her!
I honestly believe that if you don`t have anything NICE to say about a banned person, don`t say it at all!!!
(nuts people and stalkers excluded)

I seriously get it, I really do.
But i just keep the tradition alive that when people get banned, people could bash on them. Yes, I'm a big asshole and it's a shame I said this all on Christmasday. But I couldn't care less.
I defended myself so many times when she attacked me, and all I could expect were attacking messages from her retinue. But at the same time I got many messages from people I was right, but that they didn't wanted to post that in a thread.
Same now, I still get messages that I'm not the only one who is happy with her bann.

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pieterjoke: you make some cogent points, but from a negative angle. This debate isn't about you, it is about another contributor. Albeit Patchos can be irritating, but it is refreshing sometimes after wading through the mutual appreciation society members fragrant interactions in convo. Do you always rush to give a drink of water to a drowning dog?

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Pieterjoke: you make some cogent points, but from a negative angle. This debate isn't about you, it is about another contributor. Albeit Patchos can be irritating, but it is refreshing sometimes after wading through the mutual appreciation society members fragrant interactions in convo. Do you always rush to give a drink of water to a drowning dog?

Other banned members were mentioned here too.
And I don't see the negative angle, I'm quite happy. You guys may don't like it, but be happy that I'm so honest.
And yes of course I always rush to give a drink of water to a drowning dog, read all of my previous posts, I do that all the time, that is who I am I guess :cool:

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I seriously get it, I really do.
But i just keep the tradition alive that when people get banned, people could bash on them. Yes, I'm a big asshole and it's a shame I said this all on Christmasday. But I couldn't care less.
I defended myself so many times when she attacked me, and all I could expect were attacking messages from her retinue. But at the same time I got many messages from people I was right, but that they didn't wanted to post that in a thread.
Same now, I still get messages that I'm not the only one who is happy with her bann.
Pieter, Pieter, I do have eyes u know, and I can also read....
So, playing NAIVE doesn`t work with me!
you need 2 to have a fight!
And I remember writing to both of you, to stop fighting???
Point is, u were never the victim alone, it was either you or her!!!

Last edited:

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Peter, Peter, I do have eyes u know, and I can also read....
So, playing NAIVE doesn`t work with me!
you need 2 to have a fight!
And I remember writing to both of you, to stop fighting???
Point is, u were never the victim alone, it was either you or her!!!

I'm not playing the victim, I just was one of the many, I just dare to speak up. Sorry Luka, I do like you.
And I'm far from naive, far from.

luka82

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm not playing the victim, I just was one of the many, I just dare to speak up. Sorry Luka, I do like you.
And I'm far from naive, far from.
And I just adore you!!!:biggrin1:
But, not once have I heard in your post-I attacked her first!!!
And I have seen it with my own eyes.
She is just a woman who doesn`t do well with bullshit, yes, she was wrong at times, and YES, at certain times she was VERY WRONG!!!
But she is a human, defendless one at the moment....

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
And I just adore you!!!:biggrin1:
But, not once have I heard in your post-I attacked her first!!!
And I have seen it with my own eyes.
She is just a woman who doesn`t do well with bullshit, yes, she was wrong at times, and YES, at certain times she was VERY WRONG!!!
But she is a human, defendless one at the moment....

I attacked her once, by telling others what she said about Jasondawg, but that wasn't really an attack, just making people aware of the bad things she already said.
I don't easily will attack someone on here, and I rarely do, but when I do it, I believe I'm correct.
I don't regret all of the things I said above.

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Think it's yourself, being so full of it, so suggest you deal with yourself, before pointing the finger at others.

Sorry Luka, in this case you can call me names and tell me that I'm still in puberty. But if someone is so full of herself to be rude to every other member that isn't a friend of her here on the board, well yes, then you deserve to be banned.
I do hope you have yourself a good Christmas.

B_theOtherJJ

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This thread obviously has turned, not into being about "right and wrong", but being about "liking and disliking". Yup we all have our friends here, and when the battles come, we take sides. Cigarbabe is my friend, I am NOT defending her or commenting on her actions or Ban. I like Patch too. All I am saying , and saying it from a standpoint of a person who HAS already been banned, there are more layers to banning than are obvious. And sometimes, just sometimes, the Mods get it wrong and are swayed by outside forces, regardless of their denials to that claim..

Pieter, you are fully aware of my former FEUD, and as such I too received PM's in support from members who were afraid to publicly post in MY defense for fear of also getting banned, so I GET IT..... But this thread was not about OUR personal struggles and conflicts, it was about Patch and should stay as such.....

D_Jared Padalicki

Account Disabled
Media
Pieter, you are fully aware of my former FEUD, and as such I too received PM's in support from members who were afraid to publicly post in MY defense for fear of also getting banned, so I GET IT..... But this thread was not about OUR personal struggles and conflicts, it was about Patch and should stay as such.....

And what if I started a thread about: "Whoopie, Cigarbabe is banned"
Who would have been banned then.
Cigarbabe isn't the only banned member here who is mentioned next to Patchos.

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Not everyone likes everyone else. Grow up. Yes, me, a 21 year old is reading this and saying "Wow! Holy immaturity."

Frankly, I like most of you who have posted, and I think this entire thread has become one giant avenue of child like behavior. Instead of being the welcoming thread I feel it SHOULD be for when Patchos does return. I'd want her to read this thread and know how much we miss and love her being here. (The majority anyway...) This is not about who likes who. Please, let's save the "popular lunch table of LPSG High" talk for another thread. Honestly.

Sergeant_Torpedo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Words are just words, we use them to communicate our thoughts and feelings. If it is not meant to hurt or disable then it shouldn't. Hiding behind well constructed rhetoric is cowardly, mean and idicative of those who think themselves wright on everything they utter. I make mistakes, misjudgements, but I am not trying to score off anyone. Pity is that my defense of Patchos is inadequate; the lady is more methodical and articulate than I could be.