Paternity Fraud

B_Bjen2848

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm saying that asking for a paternity test as a matter of course, as suggested by other posters, is unreasonable.

is it really? if its easy enough to do on day time tv shows, im sure a hospital can do it on the spot .... you have to look at it through a guys perspective, its very easy for a woman to say it is unreasonable when there is no doubt on who the mother is ... this thread made me do a few google searches and depending on which website youre on, anywhere between 10-30% of fathers are raising a kid that isnt theirs ... i never really thought about it but damn thats crazy! real eye opener

HiddenLacey

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The whole situation is crappy, but as far as the child is concerned that's her Father. I don't see how anyone can raise a child and walk away from it. Punishing the child isn't fair. If he chooses to stay with the Mother then that's his business, but I would consider the child mine if I were in his shoes and fight for her if I decided to leave the Mother.

B_Bjen2848

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
With regard to the OP, I would not ever advocate abandoning that child. He is the only father she knows. Children always come before adults, and depending upon what state issued that birth record, he is going to be legally responsible for her financial support anyway. He might as well continue raising her, if only to help prevent her turning into a loser like her mother. The world needs fewer women like her anyway. The last thing the world needs is her raising children on her own.

i dont think the OP's friend would be abandoning that child, it was never his in the first place, while you cannot punish a child for the mothers mistake, you cant punish the innocent father by pinning him responsible for a kid isnt his .. his girlfriend should find out who the real father is and they should handle this mess

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i dont think the OP's friend would be abandoning that child, it was never his in the first place, while you cannot punish a child for the mothers mistake, you cant punish the innocent father by pinning him responsible for a kid isnt his .. his girlfriend should find out who the real father is and they should handle this mess
What are you a robot? How do you think you feel about a child for whom you've provided daily fathering for over two years? How do you think that child feels about you? Do you think it is ethical and responsible to abandon that child? I'm not saying he should continue providing financial support, but he should continue to provide fathering as long as the mother will permit him.

Also, daytime television is heavily produced. Those tests are performed well in advance. Testing is not something which can be completed in mere hours.

B_Bjen2848

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
No, I don't.

And which 'guy'? You? Your perspective is skewed. Your perspective says guilty til proven innocent. I say bollix to that.

so you think having a mandatory paternity test done right when the child is born before the guy can sign the birth certificate is a bad idea?

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
For the crusaders for women's rights:

Ask yourself this, if you can:

Which is worse?

Asking an adult woman for a paternity test (when in 70% of cases women know who the father is and don't lie about it; 30% do).

OR

Having a child grow up not knowing who its father is, or being told lies about who its father is? Now I am not a psychologist but I think the psychological impact of that would be very damaging to a child and adolescent, etc as the child grows.

Whereas asking a grown woman to have a little prick in her arm is nothing. If she's having a baby she should be used to little pricks anyway.

Most parents would say they put their children first. Mandatory DNA testing is just another way of putting your child first. I don't see anything wrong with that.

I do see a lot wrong with paternity fraud, its one of the worst things a mother can do. Especially if she lies to the child as well.

B_Bjen2848

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What are you a robot? How do you think you feel about a child for whom you've provided daily fathering for over two years? How do you think that child feels about you? Do you think it is ethical and responsible to abandon that child? I'm not saying he should continue providing financial support, but he should continue to provide fathering as long as the mother will permit him.

i would feel devestated, like anyone with a half functioning heart, but i am not going to invest that much time on a child that's forced upon me ... it might not be the "right" thing to do, but who is to judge? what if the real father came along and wanted custody even though i wanted to stay? i think that would hurt even more ...

i would rather spend my emotions, time, effort raising a child etc. on a kid that actually has part of me in it (unless of course, i decided to adopt)

let me ask you a question, if a man were to rape a woman and she became pregnant after that horrible incident, would you call her a robot for aborting the child? when a man forces a woman to have their child against her will, that is called rape, when a woman tries to forces a child against a mans will, they have to pay child support ...

B_jeepguy2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
this thread made me do a few google searches and depending on which website youre on, anywhere between 10-30% of fathers are raising a kid that isnt theirs ... i never really thought about it but damn thats crazy! real eye opener

I have read this too. Apparently there are quite a few women will find a nice guy who has a great job, will be a good father, and can provide her and her kids with a big house, and the kind of lifestyle she wants even if she not really attracted to him because he is older, balding, overweight, has a small dick, etc.

Once she gets him hooked then she will go fuck some sexy stud like a HOT surfer dude who tends bar or waits tables for a living, or the studly teenage pool boy who makes minimum wage cleaning the pool at her McMansion...and will be going away to college 500 miles away in the fall, or her HOT personal trainer at the gym who is 90% gay and has a boyfriend. When she gets preggers her hubby just assumes the baby is his. He probably will never have a clue unless nearly two decades later he just happens to notice that 19yo junior sure looks a hell of a lot like that teenage kid who cleaned the pool back in the summer of 1992.:eek:

Chances are he doesn't even have a clue what the pool boy looked like though because he was at the office working his ass off to pay for the McMansion and her BMW, while the kid was cleaning the pool...and shagging his MILF wife.:wink:

Last edited:

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well it has been scientifically proven that women want a 'bad boy', alpha male type to father their babies. But to raise and care for them they want a more submissive guy, who will stay around and take care of things (unless the bad boy does but they rarely do).

I guess 30% of women are shagging a bad boy on the side and going home to their 'doormats'

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i would feel devestated, like anyone with a half functioning heart, but i am not going to invest that much time on a child that's forced upon me ... it might not be the "right" thing to do, but who is to judge? what if the real father came along and wanted custody even though i wanted to stay? i think that would hurt even more ...

i would rather spend my emotions, time, effort raising a child etc. on a kid that actually has part of me in it (unless of course, i decided to adopt)

let me ask you a question, if a man were to rape a woman and she became pregnant after that horrible incident, would you call her a robot for aborting the child? when a man forces a woman to have their child against her will, that is called rape, when a woman tries to forces a child against a mans will, they have to pay child support ...
Honestly, you ask the weirdest, most unrelated, not parallel shit. If a woman aborts a fetus, any fetus, she has not already spent two years forging a bond with it. Are you crazy? Are you the same person who keeps claiming women are not as logical as men? Ladies, do you see this shit?

Oh, and if you fuck a woman, you are consenting to father children she does not terminate as fetuses. Maybe it isn't fair, but you already know that, and can always choose not to fuck her.

AlteredEgo

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
For the crusaders for women's rights:

Ask yourself this, if you can:

Which is worse?

Asking an adult woman for a paternity test (when in 70% of cases women know who the father is and don't lie about it; 30% do).

OR

Having a child grow up not knowing who its father is, or being told lies about who its father is? Now I am not a psychologist but I think the psychological impact of that would be very damaging to a child and adolescent, etc as the child grows.

Whereas asking a grown woman to have a little prick in her arm is nothing. If she's having a baby she should be used to little pricks anyway.

Most parents would say they put their children first. Mandatory DNA testing is just another way of putting your child first. I don't see anything wrong with that.

I do see a lot wrong with paternity fraud, its one of the worst things a mother can do. Especially if she lies to the child as well.
As I said, a hospital or government agency asking me to do it is one thing. My man asking me? Fuck that asshole.

B_Bjen2848

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Honestly, you ask the weirdest, most unrelated, not parallel shit. If a woman aborts a fetus, any fetus, she has not already spent two years forging a bond with it. Are you crazy? Are you the same person who keeps claiming women are not as logical as men? Ladies, do you see this shit?

Oh, and if you fuck a woman, you are consenting to father children she does not terminate as fetuses. Maybe it isn't fair, but you already know that, and can always choose not to fuck her.

umm ...:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

how is that weird and unrelated? both are being forced in a situation to raise a child they did not intend on raising

and the rest youre just rambling and ranting ... what do you have against me in comparison to the other men on this thread who said the same thing as me? i think every guy here said they would not raise the child or stay with the woman if they were in the OP's friends situation, yet you want to attack me? and im the crazy one?

B_Bjen2848

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well it has been scientifically proven that women want a 'bad boy', alpha male type to father their babies. But to raise and care for them they want a more submissive guy, who will stay around and take care of things (unless the bad boy does but they rarely do).

I guess 30% of women are shagging a bad boy on the side and going home to their 'doormats'

yeah that is true .. idk why it was such a shock to me that paternity issues was actually a problem that big... i always thought it was saved for the trashy people on day time television, really sad

hoggindaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont think there is any reason to call the child a bastard...not her fault her mother cheated. In fact, I feel sorry for these kids who don't know who their biological father is.

Definition: Bastard

A child whose birth lacks legal legitimacy—that is, one born to a woman and a man who are not legally married

hoggindaz

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There is ZERO chance that your friend will be stuck paying child support for any period of time, they aren't married and the child is not his. 0

B_AboveAverageAndre

Just Browsing
Media
Explains why the bitch didn't admit it, doesn't it?

Wow! Thanks everyone for all the feedback, I didn't know it would be such a hot topic. I'll try to respond to as many comments as I can since I am on my phone.

Yes it does explain a lot, out of all our friends, he is the "provider" type and never was the "player" type. He had a bit of a harder time attracting women when we were younger since he is seen by women as the "safe" relationship, father figure guy. When it comes to business, he is never a push over, but he has always been a bit of a softie when it came to girls, so I could understand why women would think of him as a doormat.