Patience

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Something I've learned to be true is that as long as I'm patient, the most annoying members at LPSG are eventually banned. Sometimes it takes a year (or more), but the true whackos, nut jobs, and out right rude and insensitive (as well as stupid pretentious twits) all get banned.

I just checked the latest round of banned folks and was pleasantly surprised to see that one recent banning will undoubtably improve the politics section.

Of course, there are those, too, who get banned for being enthusiastic posters with too much time on their hands. And that is unfortunate. But the real losers eventually are sent to the corn field.

curious_angel

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Something I've learned to be true is that as long as I'm patient, the most annoying members at LPSG are eventually banned. Sometimes it takes a year (or more), but the true whackos, nut jobs, and out right rude and insensitive (as well as stupid pretentious twits) all get banned.

I just checked the latest round of banned folks and was pleasantly surprised to see that one recent banning will undoubtably improve the politics section.

Of course, there are those, too, who get banned for being enthusiastic posters with too much time on their hands. And that is unfortunate. But the real losers eventually are sent to the corn field.

Having just returned from an invigorating vacation, I too was heartened by Pecker's update. :smile:

I concluded the same. Whackos be banned!