Patient encounter leads to a woman's fantasy

trulybig

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Trulybig, I enjoy reading your stories. Here is a very true story for you to share. I am married 28 year old woman who last year during the pandemic got a job as a nursing assistant at a hospital. I was there for a few months when I was asked if I would be willing to work on a floor where patients were brought in for short term drug alcohol treatment care. To do so also meant a nice bump in salary so I said yes.

I’ll get to the point and how that may fit with this website. One day there was a patient and he was either severely depressed or almost out of it mentally. I learned when reviewing his chart he had been picked up wandering and evidently was a major alcoholic. They had him in bed a day or two. I guess the third day when he was in bed wearing a hospital gown we were told he needed to be walked on the unit. So, a male aide helped me get him out of bed and he certainly was conscious enough to walk with me holding him. However, he was unsteady on his feet and would mumble but I wasn’t sure what he would be saying. One of the floor nurses came up and spoke with him. She then instructed me that he needed to use the restroom to urinate. I wasn’t sure what I was supposed to do as that was not part of any normal responsibilities I had. The nurse explained to take him in a wheel chair, and then I just needed to stand behind him after helping him up to the urinal to make sure he didn’t fall. So, we went into the individual men’s bathroom and as instructed I stood behind him but holding him under one arm. He mumbled he was OK and to let him go. Big mistake. He slipped right down on the floor. Fortunately he hadn’t fallen as much as sort of sank down. Now I had to reach down to help him up. His gown had come completely pushed off and before me was the biggest penis I had ever seen. I tried to be as professional as I could but it was a struggle to get him up and his penis bounced around and even at one point hit across my front. It swung between his legs like a pendulum. I tried to maneuver him into the wheel chair while the entire time his penis was in front of me exposed. It was stunning to be honest. I know I felt a rush of excitement but finally got him in the chair and sort of just laid the gown across his middle.

I called for help and a male aide assisted me in getting him back in bed. Again , to do that we had to remove the gown and then tie it back once again allowing me a view of this immense penis hanging between his legs. In fact, as we were putting back the gown it looked like he was even bigger perhaps with some mild partial erection. It was beyond fascinating to see.

That night when I got home, I was so horny and had sex with my husband. I fantasized about that patient’s penis and tried to imagine how any woman could handle such a big object or even how much larger it might be fully erect. Plus, my husband was like half or even less than half of this patient and my mind wandered while he was fucking me. I got off fantasizing and afterward my husband laughed and asked what had stimulated my behavior. I told him the whole story and he didn’t seem upset or excited just mildly amused.

The next day this same patient had a visitor……his wife! I did the intake with her and she was an older very thin and certainly not attractive woman. I so wanted to know how she could take such a big penis like that being so slight in size. Of course I couldn’t ask. The patient was brought into a small conference type room and it was like a different person. He now was fairly normal in conversation, someone on the night shift had shaved him, cleaned him up, and he was now wearing shorts and a tee-shirt versus the hospital garb. In fact, he was being discharged. I guess he had sobered up completely and was being referred to outpatient follow-up. I never saw him again.

One week later, my husband said he had a surprise for me. It was a big dildo. He laughed and said how does this compare. Actually it looked pretty similar and that package said a 9” realistic dildo. It was very realistic and when opened I will say it had a fleshy consistency resembling a real penis (although of course not exactly the same). My husband I had sex that night where he went down on me first for a while, then put a lot of lube on that dildo and pushed it inside me. OMG, it felt big and very pleasurable. It took a little while to handle it but we both were surprised after a few minutes that I could take it all. Now, it’s not the real thing but it sure felt and does feel real good. I can see why big penises are respected. What my husband doesn’t know is I would like to try the real thing one day although not sure how it can happen. I will never forget seeing that patient's big penis, how different it looked on the male body, my excitement or stimulation, and sometimes I sneak the dildo to masturbate and often have that visual image in mind. It's why I sometimes look at the big penises on this website while using the dildo to masturbate (yes woman do too). I guess I am a naughty girl (laugh).

Bigdick12inch

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Trulybig, I enjoy reading your stories. Here is a very true story for you to share. I am married 28 year old woman who last year during the pandemic got a job as a nursing assistant at a hospital. I was there for a few months when I was asked if I would be willing to work on a floor where patients were brought in for short term drug alcohol treatment care. To do so also meant a nice bump in salary so I said yes.

I’ll get to the point and how that may fit with this website. One day there was a patient and he was either severely depressed or almost out of it mentally. I learned when reviewing his chart he had been picked up wandering and evidently was a major alcoholic. They had him in bed a day or two. I guess the third day when he was in bed wearing a hospital gown we were told he needed to be walked on the unit. So, a male aide helped me get him out of bed and he certainly was conscious enough to walk with me holding him. However, he was unsteady on his feet and would mumble but I wasn’t sure what he would be saying. One of the floor nurses came up and spoke with him. She then instructed me that he needed to use the restroom to urinate. I wasn’t sure what I was supposed to do as that was not part of any normal responsibilities I had. The nurse explained to take him in a wheel chair, and then I just needed to stand behind him after helping him up to the urinal to make sure he didn’t fall. So, we went into the individual men’s bathroom and as instructed I stood behind him but holding him under one arm. He mumbled he was OK and to let him go. Big mistake. He slipped right down on the floor. Fortunately he hadn’t fallen as much as sort of sank down. Now I had to reach down to help him up. His gown had come completely pushed off and before me was the biggest penis I had ever seen. I tried to be as professional as I could but it was a struggle to get him up and his penis bounced around and even at one point hit across my front. It swung between his legs like a pendulum. I tried to maneuver him into the wheel chair while the entire time his penis was in front of me exposed. It was stunning to be honest. I know I felt a rush of excitement but finally got him in the chair and sort of just laid the gown across his middle.

I called for help and a male aide assisted me in getting him back in bed. Again , to do that we had to remove the gown and then tie it back once again allowing me a view of this immense penis hanging between his legs. In fact, as we were putting back the gown it looked like he was even bigger perhaps with some mild partial erection. It was beyond fascinating to see.

That night when I got home, I was so horny and had sex with my husband. I fantasized about that patient’s penis and tried to imagine how any woman could handle such a big object or even how much larger it might be fully erect. Plus, my husband was like half or even less than half of this patient and my mind wandered while he was fucking me. I got off fantasizing and afterward my husband laughed and asked what had stimulated my behavior. I told him the whole story and he didn’t seem upset or excited just mildly amused.

The next day this same patient had a visitor……his wife! I did the intake with her and she was an older very thin and certainly not attractive woman. I so wanted to know how she could take such a big penis like that being so slight in size. Of course I couldn’t ask. The patient was brought into a small conference type room and it was like a different person. He now was fairly normal in conversation, someone on the night shift had shaved him, cleaned him up, and he was now wearing shorts and a tee-shirt versus the hospital garb. In fact, he was being discharged. I guess he had sobered up completely and was being referred to outpatient follow-up. I never saw him again.

One week later, my husband said he had a surprise for me. It was a big dildo. He laughed and said how does this compare. Actually it looked pretty similar and that package said a 9” realistic dildo. It was very realistic and when opened I will say it had a fleshy consistency resembling a real penis (although of course not exactly the same). My husband I had sex that night where he went down on me first for a while, then put a lot of lube on that dildo and pushed it inside me. OMG, it felt big and very pleasurable. It took a little while to handle it but we both were surprised after a few minutes that I could take it all. Now, it’s not the real thing but it sure felt and does feel real good. I can see why big penises are respected. What my husband doesn’t know is I would like to try the real thing one day although not sure how it can happen. I will never forget seeing that patient's big penis, how different it looked on the male body, my excitement or stimulation, and sometimes I sneak the dildo to masturbate and often have that visual image in mind. It's why I sometimes look at the big penises on this website while using the dildo to masturbate (yes woman do too). I guess I am a naughty girl (laugh).
AWESOME!! Your husband is to be commended, too. I suggest you be open with him and tell him your desire to feel one that is real. I think he might surprise you on your next birthday or anniversary. If you rather do it on your own that’s understandable too. I suggest you do it before you regret it

cobra8

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Thank you for sharing your story. That sounds exciting get to see that huge penis, but having to stay professional. It sounds like you have a lovely husband who is very supportive. I just love that the next thing he did is buy you a giant dildo! What a way to be committed to your pleasure! I imagine that dildo could come in handy for threesome fantasies with your husband. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Royal Panther

itakemyvitamins

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love this story, and while the setting is not so relatable, the overall experience is so familiar. What's particularly exciting is that this "big dick experience" definitely can create lasting impressions for the guy, too, obviously! (at least if he's sober enough to remember). It is an endless rush to have an encounter where clearly she is mesmerized and somewhat speechless by a package so obviously bigger than anything she's ever experienced. For the well-endowed, a bulge in a well-fitting pair of pants is all it takes to spiral an innocent "hello" to extraordinary places!! :)

mcdick60

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Enjoy your fantasy without stepping out. Try a cock extension like Fat Jack or whatever works for the both of you. Safe and it might fulfill one of his fantasies as well. Have FUN!

bigboy9239

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
LOL..I bet it surprised you when it whacked you across your front....it's a lucky thing it didn't whack you in the mouth, or leaned over and laid on your hand...so you could feel it's heat. LOL..Now...Im getting excited.....

The reason I can relate is, I had a friend who is a recovering alcoholic, and back in the day, he used to drink to the point of passing out. I went over to his new apartment one night and there were several other people there, no one I knew, all seated on his couch. All also very drunk. We had been friends for many many years, and I had a key to his apartment. Long story, but It involved him locking his keys in his car up in the city 20 miles away,...and me only living about a mile from his place.

For some reason, he was in his underwear...just his briefs, with a big bulge in them...and no one saw anything strange about it. Go figure, right? Well, all of a sudden he just dropped to the floor....passed out. One minute he was walking around talking, and the next, he was laying on the floor. No one except me tried to help him. After several minutes of talking to him to see if he would respond, I decided to call the EMTs. I told the people to leave, as I didn't want them in his apartment when he wasn't there. Then I tried to turn him over to see if he was breathing. He was laying on his side, but more on his stomach, and as I turned him over, his dick popped out of the leg of his briefs and hit me me on the arm, and stayed there. Like you, I was amazed at the sheer size of it. It literally was the biggest dick I had ever seen. Well. I couldn't leave him like that...so I lifted the material up and sort of poked it back inside with my finger. It felt strange...sort of like a cross between a hot sausage and a marshmellow.

Reactions: pradelicious