- Joined
- Nov 29, 2021
- Posts
- 121
- Media
- 0
- Likes
- 438
- Points
- 258
- Location
- Eugene (Oregon, United States)
- Verification
- View
- Sexuality
- 100% Gay, 0% Straight
- Gender
- Male
100% undies are not needed. He could pull of a speedo or short shorts
Yeah, I don’t know why they do that. It’s interesting lolOoooffff that body! He looks great, I just wish he had smaller shorts on.
Also aren’t swim shorts made to be worn without undies? Why do most guys wear something under
Fucking hell. I'm a pathetic sub nowThere we go
I may be delusional but that was a very sexually charged pic lol.That’s a big water bottle Patrick![]()
does he like feet?And notice how there’s some feet in that pic, Patrick’s fave
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.