Patrick Duffy

eddyabs

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ok, InvisibleMan sparked my memory on this guy....Patrick Duffy in Dallas....hot body, totally macho handsome....so fucking sexy in Speedos....we need some pics...I'll get searching..in the meantime...Alex8 where are you!!:rolleyes::rolleyes:

stretchher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Hell yeah....am a big Dallas fan here, and love the early episodes with a young Patrick Duffy. Swimming in the pool in speedos is a great look for him. Love his hot chest, too. He obviously dresses left, cause the bulge in all those suits is great when he is walking or standing.
Any info, anyone?

Reactions: andynwlad

fliegles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hi all, I'm looking for pix of Patrick Duffy in speedos a la Dallas. He was one hot stud and still is!! Alas, all of the links listed here are either broken or are to pay sites. Not nice fellas!! Can anyone provide pix of the old dream-boat and his cute crotch? Many thanks.

AustinTX

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Met Patrick many years ago in Austin Texas and he is one of the nicest guys around. Not at all full of himself. Easy to talk to and very handsome. He is truly better looking in person than on film or TV. Much taller than I imagined and nicely built. He didn't set off my gaydar at all and I can usually pick one out at the drop of a hat.

D_Lar_G_Cox

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I spent a lot of time with him in Hawaii when he rented a vacation home next door to my beach house. Great guy, great sense of humor. Taught me the Man from Atlantis underwater swim stroke and I taught him how to play volleyball and surf. Bummed when he left to go back to work.

Reactions: Trendyauto