Patrick Labyourteaux

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Thanks for the above, but does anyone have any good pictures? Thanks.

Well, the last name was misspelled...so I Googled the cast of Little House on the Prairie and got the correct spelling...LABORTEAUX. I then found out that Matthew Laborteaux has brother and his name is Patrick.

Here are a few pictures of Matt and Pat. Enjoy!!:smile:

mg_man

Legendary Member
Media
Patrick Labourteaux famously appeared in his underwear as one of the football jocks in "Heathers". I'm sure someone can find pics of that.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, the last name was misspelled...so I Googled the cast of Little House on the Prairie and got the correct spelling...LABORTEAUX.
Well, yes and no. A little more research shows that the original name was indeed Labyorteaux so in some sense you were both right and wrong. Hairystocky added an extra 'u' and you gave the current spelling and slammed down Hairy. In most of the work which Patrick has appeared he has included the Y, his brother Matthew has/did not.

further research reveals that Patrick may be adopted

More research shows Patrick and Matthew appearing in Washington D.C. before a House sub-committee to speak about funding for runaway youths.

He also has a sister named Jane
Turns out Patrick is married and has a child.

Patrick was in the big screen version of the movie Mame

Patrick who portrayed the son of the handsome Merlin Olsen (former Los Angeles Ram footballer)on LHP back then Patrick wasn't much to look at 30 years ago; but today I'd do him. (back then I was too busy drooling over Merlin Olsen). This is actually more interesting (and related to the question from mg_man, about Labyorteaux and Heathers. In Heathers, Patrick played a character named RAM--

hairystocky

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Onslow, thank for the information.

HS

PS: It is truly unfortunate for those who believe that is your picture! I enjoyed his acting in a "B" movie way!

mikey41

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Seems like I recall Patrick losing a leg or something?

FYI, the movie "Mame" with Lucille Ball is FINALLY being released on DVD this June. Yes, Patrick plays the young Patrick.

"Mame" is one of the worst movies ever made. Who wants to see a menopausal Lucille Ball croaking her way through a suckass musical?

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
"Mame" is one of the worst movies ever made. Who wants to see a menopausal Lucille Ball croaking her way through a suckass musical?
Apparently many people do.

Of course I watched it more for Robert Preston--and maybe Don Porter. Would be interesting to see those two (Preston and Porter) going at it.