Patrick Stewart

Chevlan

Experimental Member
Media
Another "Oldie but Goldie." Patrick Stewart showed off a full basket in afew episodes of Star Trek. One episode had him taking vacation in the fantasy room and he was wearing some very tight silver boxer trunks. He definitely had a big bulge!! Have read several polls where he is claimed to sport a nice one but have never seen any pics. Anyone have any?

scottman

1st Like
Media
yes, he is extremely well endowed. A close friend from England who had a sexual encounter with him has said that he is uncut and full of flesh. His balls are not to be believed!!! Gorgeous! And the cock? At least 8 inches of very fat cock flesh that this friend consumed in abundance. How lucky can one get. That guy is gorgeous to look at plus endowed beyond the belief. Also, sports a very large and thick bush (how sexy can you get?).

Reactions: Jakolpre

rhino_horn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
scottman said:
yes, he is extremely well endowed. A close friend from England who had a sexual encounter with him has said that he is uncut and full of flesh. His balls are not to be believed!!! Gorgeous! And the cock? At least 8 inches of very fat cock flesh that this friend consumed in abundance. How lucky can one get. That guy is gorgeous to look at plus endowed beyond the belief. Also, sports a very large and thick bush (how sexy can you get?).

OOOoooo, make it sso, make it sso.

*he looks kinda like a penis.

Reactions: Red_Rebel

Nesto74

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
He's mega hot! Oh Lord I just used Mega.............I'm going backwards to the 80's valley girl time!! Eesh!:eek:

Chevlan

Experimental Member
Media
He is definitely a masculine looking man with the perfect head for shaving, classic face, sculpted chest, round firm butt, and deep theatrical voice! Keep reading how nicely hung he is with big balls to boot .. just wish someone could post a "real" pic to prove the rumors!

Glansman

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
*he looks kinda like a penis.[/quote]

True! That's quite funny!
Friend of m ine in LA met up with him and also said that it's a long, thick piece of prime meat, and definitely uncut althought he foreskin slides back as he hardens up

B_JigBohn9x8

Experimental Member
Media
Because Star Trek portrays Mr. Stewart as nearly a God, I do not like him. He literally buries William Shatner in ST "Generations"!

Furthermore, on Star Trek he is the most alien creature in the series--not only his looks, but the way he speaks. Aliens from far off galaxies speak like they're from Chicago. Stewart is Hamlet in Space.

He can act, but relies on a bag of tricks. He whispers much too much.
He has no charm whatsoever, like most of the cast on TNG (with the exceptions of Data, Warf, Ryker with a beard, and the transporter guy). Everybody on the original ST franchise was charming.

Patrick Stewart dropped out of school at age 15, yet on talk shows deliberately gives the impression he is an academic. Yech!

As for his cock, if he has 8", so what? I've got 9" and certainly bigger balls as well. Who cares? Bring back Shatner!

mindseye

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yikes, what a hit piece. I was following your argument about Stewart's "bag of tricks" up until the point that you asserted that "Riker with a beard" was charming. Unless you're seriously suggesting that the beard made Riker a better actor, I believe there's some other preference at work here.

Incidentally, it is true that Stewart dropped out of school at 15. However, he returned to school at 17 for two more years.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
In one episode of TNG, Stewart is definitely upstaged (bulge-wise) by the young Wesley Crusher (Will Wheaton). They, along with some drunkard freighter captain, crash land on a desert planet, and go out on foot to search for water and shelter. Just before they go in the cave, a couple of shots of Wheaton show an unbelievable, unmistakable thick snake down his left leg. Three cut-shots later, it's gone, but you do get a really good look. I can't believe that the editors/producers/director let that get through without doing a few more takes after his boner subsides.

Yonatan

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Now I'm really curious - is Patrick Stewart gay or straight? He was excellent as a gay man in "Jeffrey", but I had heard that he was straight. With this thread, now I'm not so sure...

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Yonatan said:
Now I'm really curious - is Patrick Stewart gay or straight? He was excellent as a gay man in "Jeffrey", but I had heard that he was straight. With this thread, now I'm not so sure...
It has always been my understanding that he's straight, but I don't have any direct evidence, so I can't say one way or the other.

Reactions: kamion1320

Chevlan

Experimental Member
Media
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Stewart
Here's a web piece I found on Patrick Stewart. Who's to say but him if he's 100% straight, bi, or gay? With all the theatre groups he's studied and played for; it is definite to say that he has always worked with many gay men, and only up to him to say if he ever accepted the many probable advances that were solicited in his direction.
I found it humorous that the facial reconstruction of the "Kennewick Man" bones found along the banks of the Columbia River in Washington resembled Patrick Stewart so closely. With that, you can't deny that he has a classic facial structure! LOL
I have heard Patrick Stewart on talk shows; and yes, he can come across as quite pompous and full of himself. Per the attached article, his marriages and relationships are getting much shorter and with very much younger women. Other than a trophy girl and the sex, what would a 56 year-old man have in common with a 24 year-old woman?
How does everyone know he is so nicely hung? Where's the pic of him proving he has the beef? <G>

Media
Ok - so I will come clean about being a STNG fan. Love the show and think that Patrick Steward is Hot! I did see a Biography on him where they covered his life and carrer - cool and a little funny. They had a clip of him doing some broadway musical number on the deck set. He was strutting around and being a complete nut..Broad, with lots of shoulder.
I will agree that the scene in the swim suit and the episode where he was captured by Cardasians rank as my favotites, since you get basket in one and an Bare Ass shot in the other.
I would like to know if Michal dorn is hung, and if he has ever been approched by trecker groupies to do them while in Klingon makeup..all that growling and grunting - hey I'm game!

Mattness

Expert Member
Media
Kirkland, WA (Outside of Seattle, Washington)
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Yonatan said:
According to some posts I've read around, his LA name is "Miss Stewart" when he "works" the steam rooms at the local health clubs.

I'd do him! Even my straight brother said he was in love with him for his talent.

Chevlan

Experimental Member
Media
WOW .. thanks guys for the picture posts. He was definitely hot, firm and toned in the pic from the Shakespeare play! Damn that loin cloth! <G> Almost looks like he is holding onto the guys hair for a rein and getting ready to ride him! Of course; many moons later and not as defined, but still has a nice looking butt in the pics from "Safehouse." Can barely see hint of a knob in the frontal shower scene but no "Full Monty!" Imagine there had to be many takes to get it just right. Anyone know the editor of the film to get copy of the out takes? LOL
Wish I could remember the exact episode of Star Trek where he showed off the big basket in the tight silver shorts so could save an image. Anyone?

B_JigBohn9x8

Experimental Member
Media
mindseye said:
Yikes, what a hit piece. I was following your argument about Stewart's "bag of tricks" up until the point that you asserted that "Riker with a beard" was charming. Unless you're seriously suggesting that the beard made Riker a better actor, I believe there's some other preference at work here.

Incidentally, it is true that Stewart dropped out of school at 15. However, he returned to school at 17 for two more years.

I wrote that Ryker with a beard is "charming", not a better actor. The beard came later in the series, and he probably developed charm at that time, regardless of his beard. Even with the beard he has no charm when he is with Stewart, Diana Troll (yech!), etc. Two more years of education? The pompous, uneducated and ugly creep! But I do watch him every day on video. He's too old.