Patrick Stump-Fall Out Boy

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm prolly the only guy in here that thinks that Patrick Stump from Fall Out Boy is hotter than Pete Wentz, but I do.

I don't know much about his dating habits, but I do know that he puts his music first and doesn't have much time for ladies...wink wink.

Okay, that last part was just an assumption. I do wish he was a team player, but I'm not really sure. So many people wish Pete to be a homo that they might be turning a cheek to the real gay in the band.

It's wishful thinking, but I'd definitely bed Patrick in a Chicago second.

Attachments

DangerZone8877

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
sick. have you seen him lately- he's really fat, and his face is bloated. if he had any appeal to begin with, he lost it. pete wentz is the better one.

yngjock20

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Okay, "hot" may not have been the proper word. Definitely cute. If you're into Aberzombie's, muscle marys, or twinks then you'll probably disagree with me. I like 'em with a little around the middle, that's just my preference.

Seb

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I'm going to agree with you, yngjock20 - I think Patrick is cute as well :)

So he's got some extra weight, oh well - not everyone can be perfect.

danerain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Okay, "hot" may not have been the proper word. Definitely cute. If you're into Aberzombie's, muscle marys, or twinks then you'll probably disagree with me. I like 'em with a little around the middle, that's just my preference.

Eh, I like him. But most people won't find him to be attractive until he loses a lot of weight.

People suck >.<

D_Claude_Crowsfoot

Account Disabled
Media
I'm prolly the only guy in here that thinks that Patrick Stump from Fall Out Boy is hotter than Pete Wentz, but I do.

I don't know much about his dating habits, but I do know that he puts his music first and doesn't have much time for ladies...wink wink.

Okay, that last part was just an assumption. I do wish he was a team player, but I'm not really sure. So many people wish Pete to be a homo that they might be turning a cheek to the real gay in the band.

It's wishful thinking, but I'd definitely bed Patrick in a Chicago second.
sorry to burst your bubble but i'm pretty sure patrick isn't gay. i've seen him after multiple shows with the same girl, presumably his girlfriend.

however, everyone speculates he's gay because of his fashion and that he is very shy.

i can't say i would be attracted to him, or pete, if either were gay tho.

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
I saw this thread and couldn't resist. I can assure you there are a shitload of Patrick Stump fanboys and fangirls and they love him fat or skinny. A more recent photo shows him after a significant weight loss:

stump_sxsw_lawler.jpg

I definitely think he's dorky hot and would love to get a gander at his firecrotch. He looks like he might have something substantial going on downstairs:

Fall-Out-Boy-umv06.jpg

cutthefx

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I saw this thread and couldn't resist. I can assure you there are a shitload of Patrick Stump fanboys and fangirls and they love him fat or skinny. A more recent photo shows him after a significant weight loss:

stump_sxsw_lawler.jpg

I definitely think he's dorky hot and would love to get a gander at his firecrotch. He looks like he might have something substantial going on downstairs:

Fall-Out-Boy-umv06.jpg

WOW! He looks better than ever! Totally different and awesome with his hair style!
Wow! Thanks for the share-

oooooh! I get it! His PR had him change for his 'solo' work. Mmmmmm! I love him most, now!
0428-stump-getty-dates-credit.jpg

ekg3fo.jpg

Kudos Patrick!

Last edited:

D_Rosalind Mussell

Sexy Member
Media
WOW! He looks better than ever! Totally different and awesome with his hair style!
Wow! Thanks for the share-

oooooh! I get it! His PR had him change for his 'solo' work. Mmmmmm! I love him most, now!
0428-stump-getty-dates-credit.jpg

ekg3fo.jpg

Kudos Patrick!

He really does look amazing. You can tell he feels so much better with the weight off, he has a lot more confidence. He was vegan for a long time and I think he gained the weight when he stopped for a while. Either way, I'm happy for him. Being out of Fall Out Boy really suits him well!