Patrick Warburton

shyguyftl

Sexy Member
Media
WOW, is the penis shot from Maxwell Bright? I have been searching the Torrent files for a few hours and no luck finding a free download of the movie yet.

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
WOW, is the penis shot from Maxwell Bright? I have been searching the Torrent files for a few hours and no luck finding a free download of the movie yet.
Yes it is. Free download? Surely You jest. LPSG members don't engage in illegal activities...
I've been wanting to buy that DVD, but the only place I've seen it was at F.Y.E., who're asking the lunatic price of $24.99 for it (don't think so...).
I'l get it eventually.
Patrick is HOTTT!

Hornet

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes it is. Free download? Surely You jest. LPSG members don't engage in illegal activities...
I've been wanting to buy that DVD, but the only place I've seen it was at F.Y.E., who're asking the lunatic price of $24.99 for it (don't think so...).
I'l get it eventually.
Patrick is HOTTT!

Amazing pics, Mickactual! I've always had the hots for Patrick, and after seeing the pics posted here, I don't think that's going to change anytime soon! He drives me wild!

shyguyftl

Sexy Member
Media
Thank you folks so much for posting the patrick photo's. I found a spot on the web to dowload the movie to see for only $2.99 to rent it, or for $9.99 download it to keep. In case there was anyone else looking for it. Keep the photos coming if you have them.

Amazon.com: Civilization of Maxwell Bright: Patrick Warburton, Marie Matiko, Simon Callow, Austin Pendleton, Jennifer Tilly, Kurt Fuller, Eric Roberts, Keith Diamond, Rick Mali, Constance Hsu, Bryan Clark, Monique Coppola, Nora Dunn, John Glover, Car

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Patrick is a hottie,that voice melts you to the floor, here's a bit of info i found, has anyone seen the flogging scene?

Suffered through what may be the longest flogging in screen history in the 1987 movie, "Dragonard." He plays a slave on a 17th-century Caribbean island who's sentenced to 100 lashes across his back for insubordination to his master. The lashes are delivered in the public square, are counted out by enthusiastic spectators, and from start to finish consume about 3 minutes and 50 seconds of screen time.
Scene in A Mighty Wind (2003) was cut and is in the deleted scenes on the DVD.
Dropped the puck to start the game after the New Jersey Devils raised their 1995 Stanley Cup banner as the "face Painter" character from "Seinfeld" (1990).
Chosen for the title role on "The Tick" (2001), the short-lived, live-action series due to his size. The producers were astonished by the size of the "crater" he left in the couch when he came in to discuss the role.
Appeared in Big Trouble (2002) with Tim Allen. Both have voiced Buzz Lightyear.
Has done the voice of an animated Superman twice: Once during an episode of "Family Guy" (1999) and again for Jerry Seinfeld's Seinfeld/Superman series of American Express commercials.
The Woman Chaser was the first feature film in which he played the lead character. He portrayed the role of a eccentric used car salesman who became a wannabe movie director. The film was nominated for the 2000 Sundance Film Festival.
Is the namesake of the "Patrick Warburton Manliest Man Award" given by the Dallas, TX radio show "Pugs and Kelly" on 105.3 FM.
Hope this is useful :smile:

MuscleBoundMan

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I have only ever known two celebrities personally in my life. Pat used to work out with a friend of mine, so for a while I saw him at the gym. He had dropped out of college and was trying to work as an actor. Seriously cool guy. Great sense of humor. Very strong. I never thought he'd make it so big, but we weren't friends, I just knew him.

The main thing I remember about him (and its been like 20 years ago) was his voice. According to my friend he did very well with the ladies. He had tried to go to a local junior college or something like that and like a lot of kids partied way too much.

unabear09

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
goodness....he is BIG! I've always wondered about this hunk of a man.... I kinda figured he was big...but now to have picture proof....swoons lol

Reactions: Rebecca321

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
<...>
The main thing I remember about him (and its been like 20 years ago) was his voice. According to my friend he did very well with the ladies. He had tried to go to a local junior college or something like that and like a lot of kids partied way too much.
Yes, great voice. I recognized him on Family Guy, even before I saw the credits.

Reactions: Rebecca321

Ms.Teacher

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
He's a sexy and funny guy. I haven't seen him since "Seinfeld", and I never knew he appeared nude. :biggrin1:

fliegles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'l get it eventually.
Patrick is HOTTT!

Mickactual, many thanks for the pix of Patrick Warburton. I've had the hots since seeing the segment of Rules of Engagement where he is wearing the red speedo. Didn't know that he was also in a couple of movies with frontal nudity. Damn is he hot!! You couldn't possible get more shots of him in the speedo in Rules of Engagement could you? In a larger size?
Thanx
Fliegles