Patrick Warburton

shyguyftl

Sexy Member
Media
In Case those want to see the movie without buying it. Netflix has it in there system. Unfortunatly they only have a few copies so don't be surprised if it takes a few days longer then most movies of thiers to ship. But well worth the wait.

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In Case those want to see the movie without buying it. Netflix has it in there system. Unfortunatly they only have a few copies so don't be surprised if it takes a few days longer then most movies of thiers to ship. But well worth the wait.

it's available to watch on Netflix Instant. That's where I saw it.

Oh, and Netflix users, the Roku device is well worth the $99 price tag. The quality it streams to your TV is much better than I expected.

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He's in my Top Three Hot Straight Men List. Individual Tastes May Vary...

straight gay bi... doesn't matter. he's my number 1. oh how i lust for that big hunk of man and that huge hunk of flesh swaying between those hairy legs..... i thnk i like him so much that even if i had the chance i wouldn't sleep with him because I wouldn't want to ruin anything with his family...... okay who am i kidding i would just about die for 10 minutes with him.

Reactions: Rebecca321

Hornet

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
straight gay bi... doesn't matter. he's my number 1. oh how i lust for that big hunk of man and that huge hunk of flesh swaying between those hairy legs..... i thnk i like him so much that even if i had the chance i wouldn't sleep with him because I wouldn't want to ruin anything with his family...... okay who am i kidding i would just about die for 10 minutes with him.

Just ten minutes?! I would need all day with Patrick, and that's just to get started!:booty::yumyum::spankme::spank::bj::087:

Reactions: Rebecca321

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Just ten minutes?! I would need all day with Patrick, and that's just to get started!:booty::yumyum::spankme::spank::bj::087:

obviously, i would spend the next 3 years with him...... the point is that if all i had was 10 minutes it would still be worth it.... is this not clear?

Reactions: Hornet

fliegles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
obviously, i would spend the next 3 years with him...... the point is that if all i had was 10 minutes it would still be worth it.... is this not clear?

Gotta agree with you guys, Patrick Warburton is the original "hairy-chested-cock-and-balls stallion. Now stop snapping at each other and make up. Admit it, if we could, we would all spend the rest of our lives with him. But, 'if wishes were horses, beggars would ride."

fliegles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
you guys all rock - thanks for posting those cock and ass pics of Patrick, he's f'ing hot!

Unkutt1, I was going to ask you which half was horse. But then I decided to look at your pix first... YES!!! Do send more good buddy!! Can you fit that thing into a tight lycra speedo??? Send a pix of that too!!!

kdfx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Last week I bought the Rules Of Engagements 1st season DVD only to find out that season 2 was coming out this past tuesday.

Today bought season 2 - 15 episodes with my sweet & hung hairy beast.

Yum...

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i want to crawl into a hole and not come out until more videos/pictures of his cock come out or until he drags me out himself.

He is Captain Marvel...literally. He looks just like him.
Just love him.
He had a movie called [FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]The Civilization of Maxwell Bright, which he had a full frontal nudity...very nice one i tell you...*drool*

[/SIZE][/FONT]

overninept5

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He is Captain Marvel...literally. He looks just like him.
Just love him.
He had a movie called [FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]The Civilization of Maxwell Bright, which he had a full frontal nudity...very nice one i tell you...*drool*[/SIZE][/FONT]
YES YES YES yes!:tongue:

kdfx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Oh yes...I've also been enjoying him in RULES OF ENGAGEMENT ; I got the first 2 seasons on DVD and he is so sexy...

thadjock

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
luv everything about the dude from as far back as his seinfeld days,

but the hairclub hair is a big turnoff. i dont' hear anything he's saying cuz i'm staring at his head.