Patriot Briefs.

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Hey Sexy--good to see youbak around these parts!

From the description: Your country has never been prouder and neither have you! The new 'wondercup' technology in these attention-grabbing, all-cotton Patriot briefs will have you seriously looking bigger and feeling amazing.

I can only speak for me, but showing off and looking bigger in my underwear is not my goal. Comfort is #1, modesty (90% of the time) is #2. I don't think I could fit in those, anyway.

They look hot on that Model though and I am sure they woul dlook super on YOU BBB2.5!

monsternmypant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
One word: OUCH! I like Aussie Bum's Long-leg Flamingo briefs, good for keeping Dick Hipp down the inside of my thigh.... but are they too gay, or what?

Darren

Whopper-lee

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Guys check out this new underwear I found. It looks like it might be ideal for you bigger guys.
aussieBum

BBB2.5 :cool:
U must be kidding the LPSG guys...surely U jest:biggrin1:
I checked them out...oh no...hell no!:eek:
I would never be able to fit those cute little panties...
but...I did take note to the Midleg Jailbird & Midleg prisoner style....
Hmmmmm wonder why they came up with names like this....U know the prison population is full of black men:rolleyes: . Try to tell me something:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:
Well BBB2.5, just try fitting your pet "Spike" into those polo undes:biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:
and U can imagine how some of us would look:redface:
Nice try...but call me Spike:wink:
Love your humor!
Be Safe, Be Careful, & Enjoy!
Whopper-lee
P.S. Nice ass pic...ought to let a Mississippi dude like me put some black in U :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1: