Paul canon onlyfans

sexfanatic

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Why didn't anyone mention how Alexander Sibilla aka Jacob Canon is a rapist?

I was thirsting after trash? This is a new low for me.

NEWS ARTICLE: North Fla. men accused of forcing, recording sex

QDHMPWGHBBFPDNDR26O2UVNVPA.jpg

nightbat

Superior Member
Media
Why didn't anyone mention how Alexander Sibilla aka Jacob Canon is a rapist?

I was thirsting after trash? This is a new low for me.

NEWS ARTICLE: North Fla. men accused of forcing, recording sex

QDHMPWGHBBFPDNDR26O2UVNVPA.jpg

This is ancient history, and has been addressed multiple times.

Long story short: He did NOT rape anyone. He is innocent.

Look at the facts and not click-bait news articles from decades ago.

VersPigReadyAndWilling

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Haha the decades over exaggeration part made me laugh.

sexfanatic

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

Seems like he was charged for "Video Voyeurisms" and received FELONY PROBATION which does fall in line with the article. In the article a girl was sexually assaulted while another participant taped it. So was he just THE ONE recording the assault instead of participating? Because that still sounds gross....Can you explain away this public record????

ALEXANDER SIBILLA Inmate G25439: Florida Prisoner

SIBILLA-G25439.jpg

WiccanRoo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Seems like he was charged for "Video Voyeurisms" and received FELONY PROBATION which does fall in line with the article. In the article a girl was sexually assaulted while another participant taped it. So was he just THE ONE recording the assault instead of participating? Because that still sounds gross....Can you explain away this public record????

SIBILLA-G25439.jpg
Shit happened, hes not a rapist hes a pervert. So move on, this dosent effect anyone here, it Thanksgiving go do that

Tagood7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

SIBILLA-G25439.jpg
Pervert yes, but was he watching as the rape took place and didn’t report it?

Reactions: realityunfolds

sexfanatic

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Shit happened, hes not a rapist hes a pervert. So move on, this dosent effect anyone here, it Thanksgiving go do that
I don't have all the details YET but from what I heard I think it was a plea paragon ... so he very well could of participated in the rape, but negotiated for a lighter sentence ... which would still be gross.

But I wouldn't be shocked if some of y'all didn't care. Heck, there are some members on this site who still lust after convicted pedophiles on this site, so there's no surprise there would be others on this site who are willing to over look Alex's crimes. BUT some members of this site, like myself, do care and I just wanted to notify those people who do. PEACE.

WiccanRoo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I don't have all the details YET but from what I heard I think it was a plea paragon ... so he very well could of participated in the rape, but negotiated for a lighter sentence ... which would still be gross.

But I wouldn't be shocked if some of y'all didn't care. Heck, there are some members on this site who still lust after convicted pedophiles on this site, so there's no surprise there would be others on this site who are willing to over look Alex's crimes. BUT some members of this site, like myself, do care and I just wanted to notify those people who do. PEACE.
we dont care, because we have to go over this every 3 months, we know the details, we know what happened, this is a paul page and it was YOU who brought this up AGAIN, not us. dont say we are "Lusting" when you are the one who started all this again

Tagood7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

You’re on here for the same reason

sexfanatic

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
we dont care, because we have to go over this every 3 months, we know the details, we know what happened, this is a paul page and it was YOU who brought this up AGAIN, not us. dont say we are "Lusting" when you are the one who started all this again

People have been mentioning every 3 months, you say? I was looking over this thread and I didn't see anyone mention it. Could have missed it, but oh well. I guess re-hashing the prosecuted sexual crimes of Alex is something you will just have to deal with when lusting after a convicted sexual predator. PEACE.

WiccanRoo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
People have been mentioning every 3 months, you say? I was looking over this thread and I didn't see anyone mention it. Could have missed it, but oh well. I guess re-hashing the prosecuted sexual crimes of Alex is something you will just have to deal with when lusting after a convicted sexual predator. PEACE.
they get deleted, soon this one will too. go off im not defending Alex anymore but you complain and if i posted a video, you know you would save it, so go off move on do whatever,

sexfanatic

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You’re on here for the same reason
I was on here because I use to (past tense) follow Alex's tiktok account and went to look him up on LPSG and found this thread, but when I later googled him to try to find his twitter I stumbled across his criminal history. Now what YOU or anyone else chooses to do with the info I provided is up to you and them. But I am glad I found this out before paying for Alex's onlyfans.

WiccanRoo

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was on here because I use to (past tense) follow Alex's tiktok account and went to look him up on LPSG and found this thread, but when I later googled him to try to find his twitter I stumbled across his criminal history. Now what YOU or anyone else chooses to do with the info I provided is up to you and them. But I am glad I found this out before paying for Alex's onlyfans.
Well thank you for informing us on Half the story.(that we all already know) Move on and finish the research on him.(there is more to the story) have a happy thursday

sexfanatic

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well thank you for informing us on Half the story.(that we all already know) Move on and finish the research on him.(there is more to the story) have a happy thursday

Is there more to the story? Please don't keep us waiting in suspense. I'm sure the details you have will somehow completely make up for him being a convicted sexual predator. I would honestly have more respect for the members who said they just don't care, but you trying all these mental gymnastics is what is killing me lol

Whatever you need to say to make you sleep at night. God knows I can't stop you.

Tagood7

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Fun In Bed
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Is there more to the story? Please don't keep us waiting in suspense. I'm sure the details you have will somehow completely make up for him being a convicted sexual predator. I would honestly have more respect for the members who said they just don't care, but you trying all these mental gymnastics is what is killing me lol

Whatever you need to say to make you sleep at night. God knows I can't stop you.
Let’s see your proof of it all.

Reactions: Rags9519

sexfanatic

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Let’s see your proof of it all.

So the news article, mug shots and felony public record I linked in earlier comments wasn't enough proof?

Chile, c'mon now. Stop this. I can't stop you from supporting a convicted sexual predator with a felony record, that's on YOU, but please stop with the games and stop trying to ERASE what Alex did. He was convicted. He has the felony. I LINKED IT. You don't need to clear your conscience with me.