Paul Iacono

Belgianguy19

Experimental Member
Media
There's a new comedy series on MTV bout a teenager boy who's extremely hung. The series premiered 2 days ago and the actor already scored paris Hilton ..

So I guess he is extremely hung in real life too? Anybody got some pics maybe?

Reactions: Sad79

MonsterLuvr

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He was in last year's remake of Fame, which was good, but utter crap when compared to the original.

leoboy63

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I find it interesting that, for a kid who is supposed to be that hung, they never have him show much bulge. He wears skinny jeans and cords, and nothing. If his character really was that big, then there would be no way he was hiding it.

JackoffCool

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Thank God. He's the most beautiful nerd ever :). But I do wish he would identify as a bisexual if he's still attracted to women because it make's people who actually identify as bi more difficult to be taken as a fact

BigD_2

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
From Wikipedia: " Iacono's career began when, as a child, he discovered a talent for impersonating Frank Sinatra and Ethel Merman." and "In April 2012, Iacono revealed that he is gay during an interview with Michael Musto."

A child who discovered he had a talent for impersonating Ethel Merman turned out to be gay? lol.

By the way, since there's no pix yet in this thread, here you go:

shirtless (and looking pretty darn good I must say) here and here (2nd pic)
Google images here

In some of the Google pix he looks kinda cute, others kinda nerdy (which is not in contradiction to cute), in some not so cute IMO.

I don't see many pictures of him from the waist down, and I seldom really believe all of the "sightings" of huge cocks that bulge watchers here on LPSG report when they see a picture of someone with their pants bunched up in a weird way anyway.

My $0.02

Reactions: pielover

JackoffCool

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Anyone who follows his Twitter feed would have known that he is super gay a longgg time ago haha.

Yea I just looked through it. Ya damn sure right. He said something about a collaborating with David Ives and Stephen Sondheim getting him wet and now I'm following him on twitter :rolleyes:

chibidusk

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
On an episode of Hey Qween! he mentioned that he was Italian and that he was quite well-endowed in real life. Apparently he's had a few people grab him to see if he was as big as RJ was claimed to be, and he didn't disappoint.

Reactions: Sad79